SnapDeal — Cheating people openly

vikramnagar_1 on Jun 3, 2011
Respond To Complaint
Respected Sir/Madam,
I took a scheme from snap deal worth Rs 1250 for weight reduction / inch loss through ILIPO Laser technology + skin glow/ rejuvenation/ anti-pigmentation package worth Rs 13000 at New Look (Unisex). This package mentions that duration of treatment will be one and half hour but they gave me only half an hour for the treatment. I have had treatment and I have not noticed any changes in myself for something which was worth Rs 13000 as claimed by snapdeal not even worth Rs 10 what they did to me is snap Rs 1250 from me in half an hour nothing more than that, this is a mere idea of snapping money from people's pocket by putting baseless claims. I do not want anyone else to be cheated by such cheaters please do not pay any heeds to their claims they are very smart cheaters using baseless claims to attract customers. I do not understand why doesn't our government takes action when such people openly cheat people anyone can easily understand that all of their offers are just a way to dig a whole in your pocket and you will get almost nothing for what you are paying.
Please I request the authorities to take action against cheaters as snapdeal and New Look.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Snapdeal always cheats.. we bought 5 reflection spa deals at whatever mentioned on the deal is not there.. it is a cheating company - snapdeal...

it is time to move onto - wonderful personalized site.

Satisfactory Rating
    246, 1st Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    SnapDeal - Cheating people openly