Snapdeal - Product not delivered

sharan88 on Jul 1, 2013
Hi Sir/Madam

I had placed an order in snap deal on 16th June 2013 my order id:1054520757- Handloom Wala (AC BLANKET) . They have dispatched my order on June 19th.I had payed Rs:349 through net banking. But till now they have not delievered my product. When I called to customer care they have not given me a proper response.Kindly get me a proper solution.

Comments

N Nov 8, 2012 by
sukeshm Snapdeal  - Abohar, Ferozepur, Punjab, India

Best Review
I have ordered a mobile from snap deal on On : 2012-10-28 15:12:04 with the order number. : 773877086 .Still I havent the product as the estimated time of delivery was on 5th November. They have sent this product through a pathetic courier service named "Delhivery" .

The Courier website not giving any update properly and their number is not responding to any calls or any mails.

I am really disappointed with the service from Snap deal and Delhivery.
N Aug 25, 2011 by
Gopi Chand Snapdeal  - Abohar, Ferozepur, Punjab, India

product not delivered - SnapDeal

I had ordered a product in snapdeal on 04-08-2010. upto now it doesn't reached to dispatched address!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N Feb 4, 2012 by
sulaylavsi Snapdeal  - Abohar, Ferozepur, Punjab, India

I placed my order with snapdeal on 2012-01-24 20:52:47 .They said it would be delivered within 7-10 days .But the product has not even been dispatched yet. I have sent them many mails and made a few calls too but they have a very casual approach .They took down my complaint and said that I would be mailed the shipping details and the product would be shipped soon .But no details on that too !!
Pls help ! Let's all against snapdeal get together and close down this SCAMdeal !
N Jul 12, 2012 by
chellamvel Snapdeal  - Abohar, Ferozepur, Punjab, India

Product - SnapDeal

We ordered Product (Big Home Multi Kadai) from Snapdeal.com . They delivered a product with damage.
It is very very worst service . The give Kadai hand was broken . Simply they are providing useless product
Since this is my first order it is very very worst
N Aug 10, 2012 by
chandu114 Snapdeal  - Abohar, Ferozepur, Punjab, India

hai i am order 2 product on 06.08.2012.they will say product will dispached on 9.8.2012...
but i am not recived my products

plz help me

D Nov 8, 2012 by
sukeshm Snapdeal  - Abohar, Ferozepur, Punjab, India

Check out this what a slow process from Delhivery (still not received in my hand)

11110832436 (PI103488658810) / Pending

Status / Scan Details

Status Status Date Remarks Location Updated by
For further details / clarification on the remarks / additional instructions please contact us at +91 (124) 421 2200 / 01 / 02 / 03 between 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM or write to us at customer.support(at)delhivery.com

Pending Nov. 8, 2012, 2:59 p.m. Shipment received North BLR (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Nov. 6, 2012, 1 p.m. Shipment received BLR_Hub (Karnataka) Delhivery
In Transit Nov. 2, 2012, 6:01 a.m. Shipment received DEL_LS_Hub (Delhi) Delhivery
N Mar 26, 2013 by
vivekslaria Snapdeal  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

DO NOT BUY FROM SNAP DEAL. THey dont take responsibility of delivering your product if you have used a credit card / Net Banking

Snap Deal refused to take any responsibility of shipping my order after having collected the payment stating that they had received the payment and take responsibility only in Cash on Delivery

I bought an external HD from Snap Deal(Via order number 890222532) and paid using Credit Card. I did not receive the porduct and lodged a complaint with snap deal (1713662).
THe company kept saying we dont take ownership of delivering the product. Only if you us COD then we assure you that the product reaches you. Else we do not. They closed the ticket.

My product is still not delivered. Request all people buying online to make sure they are aware and use COD only
N Mar 26, 2013 by
vivekslaria Snapdeal  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

COD only please
N Apr 16, 2013 by
karanchhokra Snapdeal  - Abohar, Ferozepur, Punjab, India

Dear Team

i ordered a book KURUKKU to snapdeal on 31.03.2013 but still when i called at customer care they said your order will be dispatched within 3 days , i dont know what they means from 3 days . its almost 17 days if they dont have any book in stock then they have to inform the customer very same day
Kindly try to solve the matter

Karan
98148-06900

N May 23, 2013 by
sanzes_grieved Snapdeal  - Abohar, Ferozepur, Punjab, India

Order ID - 988903891 and Item HP Pavilion G6-2231TX Laptop (3rd Gen Ci3/ 4GB/ 500GB/ Win8/ 1GB Graph)

It was suppose to deliver by 17th and today is 24th may, still no sign of delivery .

On 21st i spoke to ticket himanshu ( SnapDeal Customer care 09212692126 and booked a complain # 2154029 -- as per SnapDeal procedure it should be addressed in 48 hours, but no action is taken

then i spoke to 2nd Kranti Anand / anjali of snapdeal cutomer care Customer care, these both are also asking 48 hour to take action.

So when my item is claimed to deliver by 17th and today on 23rd snapdeal Cutomercare is asking 48 hour without any commitment of delivery, this shows their interest in breaking the deal, they are not willing to deliver my laptop,
So I am filing a complaint to refund my amount

N May 23, 2013 by

My number is 7259962255
N May 25, 2013 by
sanzes_grieved Snapdeal  - Abohar, Ferozepur, Punjab, India

It was suppose to deliver by 17th and today is 26th may, still no sign of delivery .

On 21st i spoke to himanshu ( SnapDeal Customer care 09212692126 and booked a complain # 2154029 -- as per SnapDeal procedure it should be addressed in 48 hours, but no action is taken
then i spoke to 2nd Kranti Anand / anjali of snapdeal customer care Customer care, these both are also asking 48 hour to take action.
On 25th tarique ( SnapDeal Customer care) asking 48 hour to take action.

So when my item is claimed to deliver by 17th and today on 26th snapdeal Customer care is asking 48 hour without any commitment of delivery, this shows their interest in breaking the deal, they are not willing to deliver my laptop,

Because of this deal i suffered alot and went thorogh lot of complications and compromises ( i am using laptop on rent so because of delay in delivery i paid one month rent extra i.e. for may )
So I am filing a complaint to refund my Full amount and my telephone bill charges to call to first flight courier + snapdeal customer care +rent of the laptop.

N Jul 1, 2013 by
sharan88

Kindly get me a proper responce
N Nov 6, 2013 by
mohammadmohsin339

11126803511 (PI187522372120)
i hav ordered iberry Bluetooth Headset-Auxus AH01 and have not received it yet, neither any call or information and the status is showing that i dont want the product which is terrible and annoying. kindly sort this out as neither of the phone nos given are able to connect . please ensure that my product gets delivered positively . thanking you in anticipation .
N Jan 14, 2014 by
Ibrahim Yaar

i ordered a product on snapdeal but still now my product is not S.no Item name Item Code / Voucher(s) Status Unit Price Quantity Price Pre-order
Amount Subtotal
Offer Discount: (-) Rs. 500deleverd
N Jan 15, 2014 by
Indian Health Organisation

Dear Ibrahim Yaar,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint, listed on 15 JAN 2014 has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at writetous@snapdeal.com, mentioning your order ID in the subject line of the mail.
Thank you for cooperating.

Snapdeal Online Team
N Jun 19, 2014 by
Ri Shi

dhl company please shut down your company!!...no one picks up the phone and the order is not completed which was to be done before 17th june!
N Jun 24, 2014 by
Sahil98132

I ordered a mobile phone from snapdeal.com 3 weeks ago, which was promised to be delivered within a week. But still after this 2 weeks long gap company is not responding properly and not providing any details about my product.
My product was Micromax Canvas Juice with order number 2255895693.
I now want my money refunded but company is saying that after shipping they can't initiate refund process.
N Jul 2, 2014 by
Sneha Juneja

I have ordered my stylus pen of 155 it is ordered from sneha juneja when will I get it
N Jul 4, 2014 by
Dilipkumar

Had placed order for Philips Trimmer on 28 Jun 2014. Payment was made in advance.
And I had started to check starting on 30 Jun, and everyday the customer service people would say that the delivery would be made in 48 Hrs.
And now today, 04 July, they are saying two different reasons - issue with supplier & issue with courier service. They don't even have courtesy to let me know what is the actual reason.
If there was any problem, they should have let me known when I had placed the order.

Very bad service from Snapdeal. Never trust them.

Snapdeal - Product not delivered