SnapDeal — Product not delivered in spite of being in stock

renuk2609 on Sep 21, 2012
Respond To Complaint
I placed an order (order no. 718657668) on snapdeal website on 8th september, 2012. In the confirmation mail it said that the products would be shipped on 11th september. Since I DID not receive any mail regarding the dispatch of the products, I mailed them asking about the same and the replyy I got was that due to some problem the products would be shipped on 17th september. Even that DID not happen. I mailed them on 17th sep asking for the same and I got a reply that it would take another 3-4 days, the product team would get back to me. No one has got back to me. The products which I have ordered are very much in stock on their website. Snapdeal is a cheat and fraud. I have already made a payment for my orders. I would never recommend snapdeal to my relatives, friends, or even enemies. Snapdeal dosent have a future. I am a regular online shopper at hoopos, flipkart, infibeam, husbabies, goodlife, bodynlife, medplusbeauty, purplle, indiatimesshopping, starcj, homeshop18, babyoye, jabong, yebhi etc and have never faced such an issue. They are professionals and I have always received my shipment from them within 4-5 business days. On 19th september, 2012 I called the snapdeal customer care late in the evening and the executive told me that the order will take 4-5 days more as the supply from the vendor hasnt come yet. So, how the hell DID they have the same product in stock on 17th september, 2012 and were taking orders for the same? is this not cheating?
Complaint comments 0 Comments Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Satisfactory Rating
    246, 1st Floor, Phase-III, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020
    SnapDeal - Product not delivered in spite of being in stock