sneha friendship club fraud cheater fake money eaters - sneha friendship club fraud cheater fake money eaters

rahul
SNEHA FRIENDSHIP CLUB WANTS MALE AND FEMALE

Location : Maharashtra » Mumbai (MMR) » Central Suburbs » Kurla

Posted on : 18-Apr-2009

SNEHA FRIENDSHIP CLUB invites all male and female for open friendship.

Female membership free.female can contact along with photo and contact no. fully safe and confidential.

CP.-Mr SACHIN

Enter Verification Code a1588c

Address : Belapur navi mumbai

Comments

sujeet

I am a fun loving male, 25 year old, businessman from VIRAR and I am looking out to have some fun with women in Navi Mumbai. If you can provide me unlimited fun with educated, good looking females, please reply my mail I.D. is sujeetbhoye1981@gmail.com mo no 9766210915

Ssssdafvddddddddddddddf
Ramesh

want womman can call me on9821120303. i'll satisfy her.
dev

massage.sex.woman.bhabhi.ahmedabad..919510045414...join.now...call you
pritas

i'm 8'' dick sex loving aunties, girls, bhabis call me 9322765554

looking for decent & mature girl, many thanks.

please write me.
Anil S

Why you want to go for this???
Get married and have better family and social life.

hi im amit im sex intersted boy mumbai call me all sex girls
amitk2129@gmail.com

hi mumbai girls plesa e im hot boy mumbai sexy
please contect me sex karna ho to male karo my id

amitk2129@gmail.com
arvind

I was get cheated by "OPEN FRIENDSHIP CLUB", a Delhi based running by a BASTARD name SACHIN GUPTA. It is in Kirti Nagar, New Delhi. I saw the adverstisement in Times of India Newspaper of this club. And i got cheated by it.

A FUCKER BITCH by name: SWATI phone number: 09560264404, mesimersied me and got 3000 rupees deposited in the account of that Bastard SACHIN. Later they gave me helpline number : 09717205603 to call up, but it was switched off . I called again and again but I remained off for 3 days.

Later I called up and was told that I will get the contact numbers, and I would receive calls, but till now I didn’t get any call nor I did get any numbers from them… I again called but arrogantly thay are not even bothered to attend it and directly cutting the calls. That Bloody BITCH SWATI has sucked my hard earned money.

I request the concerned department to take necessary action and get closed all the friendship clubs that are cheating peoples.

Also I request all other members not to deposit money if anybody is asking for going into membership of this Bloody Club.
raj

i m raj looking for babes if any one is interested call me on this no 8976994009

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
This is dinesh,
22m,
i want to mony for any job.
i m any do to make a mony.

any girl woman call me. 9664278727.
sandip

i m joining friendship club

All the sex clubs are fake and cheater so contact from these clubs and dont give any money because first they say deposit 3000 or 5000 rs then after depositing money they would say contact to their partner and partner will say deposit 3000 or 5000 rs because client will see that.but after deposing money they wont call you again and if u call them then they will disconnect your call. You all be aware for dont think abt this think any other way, I have this things so I am telling you my experience, and I have lost 6000rs. You dont do this. ok. Even I have a lots of sexual desire. I do sex twice in a week. and I need more and and Now I wanted to do sex with married women.If anyone khow about this so please inform me through my emailid - gurudashuse@gmail.com.

i have no complaint against this friendship club because if its give me some
satisfaction about the joining the club with earning lots of money i will say to
them a well done services for poor person in todays generation.

i want to say that clubs so much thank you to you.
jay5445

hi girl i m 23 male good looking i m from Ahmadabad any girl/women sex with me just call now any time my call no 9727869922 you are vary secret
raj0102

This is ramesh 22m, in aurangabad maharashtra
i want to mony for any job.
i m any do to make a mony.
raj0102

hi im ramesh im sex intersted boy aurangabad i maharashtra call me all sex girls
9028515554 e mail rbpatil25@rediffmail.com

hi aurangabad girls plesa e im hot boy aurangabad sexy
please contect me sex karna ho to male karo my id