social welfare office, Pune - Caste validity certificate

akshayjaiswal05
To,
Respected sir/mam

I am MBA 2nd year student had applied for cast validity certificate,
(V.C. no.-22433) individually during previous year. But, it is not ready yet, after even a one year completed. Whenever I will be going there they always replied that, It will take two-three months again.
They never tell proper reason. Even I had attached my Sisters Cast Validity Cert., and all required documents.
So, can you help me,please.
Thanking You!

E-mail: akshayjaiswal05@gmail.com
M.N: 9766893302

Comments

D Jan 19, 2011 by
ssmore74

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have submitted relevant documents required for caste validity since one year ago. But has not receive any information only they have sent the letter that some documents are not available but again i went and submitted all the documents. My application no is 2282.So i request you to look in the matter.Please do the concern.
Waiting for your reply and action.

Yoursfaithful
Supriya Siddharth More.
A Apr 9, 2011 by
Rajkumar Narayan Gawande

Dear Sir/Madam.
I have applied the varification of cast unit at chandrapur district on 08/02/2011. Till today i am not received any correspondance from chandrapur office. I have attached the validity certificate of my uncle. when i ask the concerned clerk he says that " You will come after three months from the date of application " what is the position of my fille. please enquiry my fille. If ready the validity certificate tell me my email address.
Waiting for your reply and action

yours faithfully

Rajkumar Narayan Gawande
Email id:- rngawande@gmail.com.
mob.No. 9421724084
N May 4, 2011 by
ujwalat

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have submitted relevant documents required for caste validity as on 11/08/2010. But has not receive any information. I already submitted all the documents. My application no is 3451.So i request you to look in the matter.Please do the concern.
Waiting for your reply and action.
N Oct 13, 2011 by
shri1527 social welfare office, Pune  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

about validity - welfare office,pune

i had submitted my document for my caste validity to my college.but still it does not reach to me .they have lost my document . now i have to submit caste validity in next month .what should i do
D Oct 9, 2012 by
yashs

i have submitted all relevend documents required for caste validity in my college. will i know if my caste is valid online
N Apr 16, 2013 by
sagark37

I am engineering 3rd year student had applied for cast validity certificate,
(Caste certificate no.-803) individually during year 2011. But, it is not ready yet, after even a one and half year completed. Whenever I will be going there they always replied that, It will take two-three months again.my lot no. is'P-LOT 2280'.
So, can you help me, please.
Thanking You!