Sony - After Sales Repair

vsharman
It is really bad when you don't get service even after sales and when you are paying for it.

A really good brand but I think it is really bad on their part.

I have a Flatron 29 Inches which i asked SIGMA Marketing authourised repair center for repair on Phone but till now after repeated requested nothing has been done so far.

Attaching recent mail with Sony India it has been now 13 days since the complaint.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vivek Sharma <vsharman@gmail.com>
Date: 5 February 2010 18:37
Subject: Re: 'SonyIndia=004-834-709' Service Request - Home Call - VIVEK SHARMA
To: SonyCare <Sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com>

Good Evening Kiriti,
After repeated Calling up Sigma Marketing in Jalandhar, no one has ever came down for the repair of the TV,
well I would say it is bad on part of SONY brand and bad after sales service,
Vivek Sharma

Samuel Goldwyn - "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong."

On 23 January 2010 13:28, SonyCare <Sonyindia.care@ap.sony.com> wrote:
Dear Mr.Sharma,
Greetings from Sony India Customer Care !

As per your query, we would suggest you to refer the attached file and contact the nearest Sony authorized service center, so that our Engineers can diagnose and take corrective action.

If you need any further assistance or clarifications, please contact us at our tollfree number 1800-103-7799 (Working hours 9.00am to 7.30pm ; All 7 days), we would be delighted to assist you.

We invite you to participate in short customer satisfaction survey based on your mail communication with us. Kindly click on the following link to submit your feedback. We will appreciate your valuable feedback.

With Warm Regards,

For Sony India Pvt Ltd.
Kirti Tikarya
Web Support Deptt.
Customer Care Center.

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message. – This mail is sent via Sony Asia Pacific Mail Gateway.

Comments

Pendrive Replacement have to wait for morethan 25 days - Emall - Worst services to Customer

Please don't purchase anything from Emall, It's better to purchase any IT Product from your Local Distributer of IT Parts. B'se Emall takes a lot of time for any kind of Product Replacement process. It has not well Business Standards to HELP CUSTOMERS... I've purchased one 4GB PENDRIVE of Transcend Company, within 20days it had not work fine... May be b'se of some technical problem It was became HOT when I plugged in to Computer. So I've given Emall to Replace it, b'se it's only 20days left to purchased n has 1year warrenty. Then EMALL Technical department reply me that It will take 25-30 days process. I was SHOCKED. I've purchased only Rs. 430/- product n would create a problem in 20days & a BIG IT SHOP 'EMALL' have not a value of CUSTOMER to give Services FAST, then It's better to purchased it from a LOCAL IT RETAILER SHOP.

Us se to a66a hota maine woh pendrive kisi dusri IT shop se li hoti jis se me janta ya pahechanta hota...
Woh muje Turrent hi REPLACE to kar deta... Baad me bhale hi woh COMPANY me replacement k liye deta...

BAD Experience with EMALL

Itna bada Business le ke baithe he, SERVICE ke naam pe ZERO...

dear, I have also faced the same problem regarding bad service given by e-mall

they are doing business only for sales and not interested in service providing

Cancellation - Vivek Enterprises

We are using two telephone connections the telephone numbers are 22724319 and 22724315, it is wireless so we are not interested to use wireless connection.

So kindly mail us the procedure to cancell the connection and oblige

respected sir
it is very bad to inform you that the responce provided by sony service centre is is not apropriate as on the name of a highly branded company SONY .actually i am having sony mp4(NWZ-E435F).I purchased it from Tondan Enterprises 149/A, vidyaa plaza, civil lines, bareilly.during the purchase they were so friendly toward us but after a few days when i got a very minute problem regarding the charging.we foud our self helpless.

it is unexpected from such a branded company
no services are provided.even the service is not well for product under waranty
vishnucee Sony  - Palakkad, Kerala, India

very bad service - sony dsc h50

I have given my camera dsc h50 in the sony authorized service center (MADONNA) for lens cleaning. They said it will take only 2 days to service and after that they will handover it back. They kept my warranty card with them.
But nothing has happened for the last 2 weeks! I enquired about it several times, requested to handover it back. But no response from their side. Still waiting for their reply.
rajeshnagpal Sony Electronics  - Gurgaon, Haryana, India

Poor After sales services - Sony Electronics

I had bought an Home theatre on 4th Novemebr and registered for installation . Till date i.e. 9th evening I am still waiting for the same . It seems to be endless wait.

Really louziest , pathetic service. Twice I had written on thier website but I had recd only one automated reply that some one shall contact me but .......... seems Dilli abhi door hai

Seems Sony Japan should conduct traing classes for service executives to sensitize them for customers

Rajesh Nagpal
498 sector 5
Gurgaon
+919810279594
N Feb 13, 2011 by
MADHU S NAGRAJ

I have purchased DSC H50 full HD CAMERA on 21/09/2009 from your authorized dealer M/s Maheshwari Enterprises Bhilai(CHHATISGARH).3 months back the cap of battery has broken while opening the battery cap(your term it is called lid).I made a request to SONY CARE BHILAI for replacement of that lid.They say that the lid will come from New Delhi n the cost of the lid to be paid by me.I am ready to pay the amount, but sorry to say, after 3 months your people are lingering the matter.When I call again the sony care bhilai on 12/02/2011 regarding my matter, they said that all the complaints have been vanished due to system formatting n you have to made a fresh complaint.KINDLY TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY & arrange the lid urgently...I think the after sale service requires more promptness at your end.

regards

madhu s nagraj
BHILAI (CG)

N Aug 7, 2011 by
shefaligupta

I had purchased DSC-S 3000 SONY CYBER SHOT on18-4-11 from your authorized dealer m/s Tandon Enterprises, Bareilly U.P. At the time of purchase dealer told me the charger and the two rechargable batteries are with it.. Dealer told me that after full charge the orange light of the charger become off and you can take230 to250 photoes at a time.after using I found that after 25 to 30 snaps the batteries become fully discharged .at the time of transfer photoes from camera to computer the camera become off in few minutes.When I contact customer care centre they told me that charger is fit but batteries are not fit. Then I contact dealer he refused to change the batteries.KINDLY TAKE THIS MATTER SERIOUSLY and replaced the batteries urgently...I think the after sale service requries more promptness at your end. The details are as under...
Name-Shefali Gupta 38, Prabhat Nagar Bareilly..Mob..9412066843, 9917163455 .Model Code-DSC-S3000 Chasis No.4028345 Date Of Purchase - 18-4-11 charger code - bcg-34HW ni-mh AA or AAA size 20110305 battery-typ.1000mah min. 950mah AA Multi-Use NH-AA or HR6 Mignon 1.2V standard charge 16 hrs 95ma

regards

pankaj kumar gupta / shefali gupta
bareilly u.p.
mobile-09412066843, 09917163455
N Apr 12, 2012 by
hemgururani

I have purchesed a Sony Bravia 32" form behl sony centre, dehradun on 11 April 2012 at 1.00 pm.The dealer told me that your tv installed at earlier than 4.00 pm I have got the delievery at 5.30 pm. same day but its not installed yet, it's 12.00 noon 12 April 2012. but no one contect me to installed it.
D Aug 20, 2012 by
abhay-1993

i have purchased a sony vaios (vpceh25en) from nehru place, delhi on15 oct2011, but i disagree by your service.my laptop suffers from BLUE SCEEN PROBEM but actually it is not solved by sony care.this problem have been starting from 1 november2011 still aug2012.
please solve my problem .

abhay kumar
gr. noida (u.p)
galgotias university, near expo mart
e-mail-
abhay1993abhi@gmail.com
mob.-8285501012
D Oct 8, 2012 by
asish806

sir i have purchased a sony vaio from jaipur, but i realy disapointed from your service.my lapy suffers from tochpad & right click problem but when i go to rajapark(jaipur)service center they only interchange both left and right click.So now my right click in working condition but left is not and also my wifi swich is not working...

Avnish Sharma
68/106 Pratap Nagar, Haldighati Marg, Jaipur.
e-mail:-
avnishgit22@gmail.com
mob.-9468665377
D Oct 12, 2012 by
deepak dalmia

Respected sir
I av purchased my sony bravia nearly in 2010 it has not working now

So i would like u 2 visit my house as fast as possible it is impossible 2 leave without tv
Please do cum fast. It would be very gratefull of u

Deepak kr. Dalmia
3b, ram mohan mullick garden lane
Kolkata -10 "MANIKARN" Flat no. 7eg
Mob-9830263760/9830063760
D Oct 15, 2012 by
asifkhan_01234

This is Asif Khan, I have a Sony Vaio SVE11511CN. This model is troubling me since I have bought it.
I am really not happy with the performance of this Laptop. Today I called to speak to a person in your customer service, Ashish was the person who took the call for my bad luck. I spoke to him before as well and I know this person doesn't know anything about the issues customer call with. Moreover he disconnects the calls if someone is asking him some queries. When there is a disconnection of call in the middle of conversation, nobody tries to call us back. This is really a pathetic customer service provided by a leading brand in the world. Very sad and I am regretting for choosing this brand.
D Nov 17, 2012 by
Rachita Shah

Dear sir, I Mr.Prashant Shah purchased a sony camera with model name DSC-W690/BC E32 on 2nd Nov 2012 with 16 megapixel/10X Zoom/HD movie720 P from Sony Shoppe, Station road, Kolhapur.I already have one camera of sony with model no DS-W230 12 megapixel/4X zoom/Full HD movie.The problem with my new purchased camera is when I turned it on the sight looks very flakky, the sight is not clear & steady as in my old camera.I apporched sony shop, Kolhapur immediately on the next day and also with your sony customer care office in kolhapur.They told me to go in the shoppy & see another camera of same model & if it show the same issue then we cannot do anything.It is the problem of that model.I ask for the High model but they are not ready to change it after billing.I believe in Sony but for the first time I am not satisfied with the product of sony which I purchased.Plz guide me what to do if you can. Waiting for your reply.Thanking you.
D Nov 21, 2012 by
sirishasanjay

respected sir, i have purchased a sony led 32 inches tv from sony center in mount road, chennai on 23rd oct 2012. it was installed on 27th on that month, by nov 13th the tv is not working and i placed a request and the service technician turned up and checked it and confirmed that tv the board is gone and has to be replaced .but iam not interested in part replacement i need the entire tv to be replaced because iam not willing to take defective piece by paying 33000/- rupees. hardly not even 15 days the tv is gone then think about the replacement one please kindly change me the tv and do the needful as early as possible.waiting for ur reply for last threee days.thanking you. sirisha
D Dec 1, 2012 by
kamcom

sir, i have purchase sony dsc h100 cyber shot from flipkart delhi.it charger not working so plz repair or replace my chrger. i m wating for ur responce sir.
D Dec 4, 2012 by
Chandeep Singh

I m the customer of sony, i have purchase sony lcd from big bazaar ghaziabad as on 24.11.2012 and i have call several times to sony india customer care # 18001037799 for the installation of the lcd and person from sony customer care confirm me every times that my complaint is registered on priority basis but till date no one can visit to install the lcd to my house.
Now i really feel very bad with the service of brand like sony.It is the worst service i have ever face and in comparison to sony i have purchase samsung led earlier and samsung service is so good, they install the led in just one day.

In future i dont go to purchase any sony product and also dont refer to any one.

Chandeep Singh
D Dec 15, 2012 by
ashvaryashinde

this is the worst service of sony india. there service providers are not well manned. they are very very arrogant to the their customers when on the call. no use of warranty given at the time purchased the cybershot sony camera. i would requst all the my colleague not to buy sony products henceforth. really a very bad service.Pathetic service of sony.
D Dec 17, 2012 by
vikrantkhatri

i had purchased a home theater system on 09/12/2008. it stoped working last month. I gave it on 12/11/2012 at 'Ace electronics' sony authorized service center to get it repaired. They committed to repair and return it within 1 week. its 17/12/2012 today and i have not got it yet. They are saying that an IC (IC CXD9917) is required to get it done, which is not available even in company, so, they could not make it. Now they are saying that since IC is not available they are bound to change whole board for which i will have to pay Rs. 1400 extra. I am asking that why should i pay for extra part because the papers i got with my HTS say that company is liable to provide parts and repair the system if 4 years have not completed from the date of purchasing. So, the company should provide me the IC, if IC is not available then company only should bear extra expenditure to keep its promise. plaese help me in getting my HTS repaired without unwanted expenditure as soon as possible as it already has been really long.
N Jan 13, 2013 by
Vijay-hyd

I don't think Sony India is so poised to handle customer service issues. I hav terrible problem from local Hyderabad service centre and lodging complaint through emails is unique while all other consumer durable compa IRS are accessible by click on ur phone. Interestingly, I bought the premium most tv costing 3.6 lakh from these guys, who really consider you worse than part of mass. - Vijay, Hyderabad

Sony - After Sales Repair