Sony Ericsson Mobile - Sony Ericsson Mobile Complaint

Saurabh Srivastava
8 months back i purchase a Sony Ericsson mobile phone(Model No.: K790i) of RS12000, from last 2 months i am facing couple of peoblems with the hand set but the service station workers are telling me that they dont have the parts available with them, and for this i marked the mail also to the company ID but no genuine reply from their side...pls help me..

Comments

kartik khanna Sony Ericsson Mobile  - New Delhi, South Delhi, Delhi, India

pathetic authorised service centres - Sony Ericsson

i have bought new set of sony ersicsson w580 i and it charger stop working and it is still in guarantee period when i went to their authorised centres in faridabad at shivan towers their mr nishant sharma who say he is owner of this palce and give his mobile numberto me 9873777389 refuse to take it ...

excuse he give me that on staurday we work only from 9 to 6
and about 6 o clock i was in their office and they were very much open at that time their attending one customer, i request to him, that sir toaday i have taken half day specially for this and it is not possible for me to come on regular working days inspite of taking my charger he started misbhaving with me and said that i am onwer of this place and i can do what i want .

i was shocked by his behaviour, this is service which sony offers to his customes and i will make sure i will take this matter in newspaper's and publish article against your companny

Ill treatment - Sony Ericsson

I want to know the contact number of sony ericsson service centre in greems road chennai. please do the needful at the earliest.

Best Regards,
Valentine.

Very bad customer service - Sony Ericsson

I'd given my phone at service centre on 14 april, 2008 they said it will go to the company nad will take 15 days to come back. it has been 45 days and still i haven't got my pnone back i have called the customer care and the service centre a hundred times but thet are not giving any satisfactory response i have also sent them many mails but they responded to only 2 of them.
Model: W580i
IMEI NO. 356834013726973
Case ID. N2FBD:150408-34
Service Centre- Aditi Electronicsshop-147, 1st floor, om shubham tower, neelam bata road, ph no.0129-4035746

K790i Stopped working within 1 month - Sony Ericsson

I had purchased a K790i from 'The mobile Store' on the 1st of May 2008. Within 10 days the microphone stopped working, meaning that the person on the other end could not hear my voice at all. I contacted the store and they asked me to contact the service center (Kaiser). I deposited the phone with Kaiser on the 14th of May, and they gave it back to me on the 26th of May. But, on the 27th morning the same problem occurred. The issue had not been fixed at all. I deposited the phone on the 27th again and am as yet to receive it from Kaiser. Everytime I call they just tell me "sir, pls call tomorrow". I am really unsure as to what should be done. Can you please guide me as to how to file a Consumer court complaint? Also what is the procedure for demanding a replacement handset?

bad response of service center workers - sony erricson w-550i

sir.
U have a service senter in ambala cantt(Haryana).
the employe of SC behaves very rudly with customers, they dont reply what ever customer ask.

i want u should take an action...

thanks..

Their newly purchased phone was dead and they changed the color of my model when they replaced - Sony Ericsson

Hello Sir,

I have a complaint against Sony Erricson. I had purchased a phone from sony erricson on 1/7/2008 (model Z555i - Black color). The Phone was phone dead in 7 days it was not getting power. and i have registered a complaint for replacement.

When they replaced the phone they changed the color of my model from black to rusted red, which a not selling color for their company in the market.

And at the time of my counter arguments they asked me that again it will take more 10-15 days and I was miserable and had to accept that phone at this time but kindly help me out and get me my original color of the phone. I had purchased this phone for my use and the color was my choice.

This on Sony's Part is not feasible and they should reply me very user friendly wherein the service center executives are so rude and they never give good reply to the customers moreover they should provide a mobile till i didnt had one mobile. but instead they torture the working people. I am a girl and working and so it is very difficult for me.

At this time if i dont speak then they will do the same thing with others and i also dont have black color mobile of mine for which i have paid.

Thanks and Sincere Regards,
Bhumika B. Shah

Mob: 9427042814

on 20th of dec 2007 i bought Sony Ericsson model no w 580i. on 14 of may 2008 i had a lot of problem on the phone, with the software, number pad and headset, i gave it for repair, it was a replacement done by the company. i was fine with it until today 20 of aug 2008.
my headset is having the same problem. only right side of my headset is working. I'm not sure whether its the problem with the design? but i believe it is because it keep recurring. its no expected out of sony . im totally unhappy. im really having a bad experience.
prasun churai cheruvari
+919986659752
Pradeep

I purchased Soney Ericsion W350i. i am not happy with your services even your services center. in your W350i have FM sound problem. FM radio sound is too low, even you are on FM radio in speaker thenafter sound volume is too low i visited in your authorized sales person & services center, they are asking that this is the manufacturing problem.
Now you people tell me what should I do, if sony Ericsion made that kind of fault in manufacturing than what is difference between local phone & sony ericsion. Both companies are similar in fact local made mobile phone is cheaper rather than sony ericsion. The FM quality of W350i is not good.

If you have any solution for my problem please tell me

I had purchased a Sony Ericcson Mobile Model No.K790i from M/s Mobile Store at Madurai 10.07.2008..
After Using it for 10 days, there was a problem with the mobile's camara function...my mobile was not able to capture & save the images...
I reported a complaint to my vendor M/s Mobile Store on 25.07.2008...
The same has been sent by the vendor only on 01.08.2008 to the Sony Ericcson Service centre for repair & rectification.
During the first visit on 03.08.08, I was been told that there was a software Updation that needs to be done...But the first attempt for the same has failed..
During my second visist on 07.08.08, I was been told that there was a problem with the mobile's Mother board...Hence the same was been sent to chennai for changing the mother board...
After that I've followed up several times for getting my mobile back, , But i was not been given proper responses either from the service centre or the vendor M/s Mobile store, Madurai...
At last when i contacted today, , I was been told by my vendor that the mobile was ready on 13.08.08(Yesterday), with the Jobsheet status being Closed..
Before the mobile was been handed over to me, again there was a problem with the ringing sound, which was been detected by M/s Mobile store P Ltd .
I was been told that there was no sound heard at the time of calling..hence it was again been given to the service centre for rectification with a new Jobsheet being created for that on 14.08.08(today) (the details of the Job sheet No is given below)(THE JOBSHEET NO HAS NOT BEEN CHANGED BUT THE DATE HAS BEEN ENHANCED TO REDUCE THE NO. OF COMPLAINTS ADDRESSED BY THE SERVICE CENTRE)

With these kind of responses & problems in the mobile, I'm not satisfied & convinced with my mobile that has gone for service..While enquiring with my vendor M/s Mobile store about the delay in the servicing, , I was shocked to hear from the vendor that atleast this kind of response has been given because of the reason that I've gone thro my vendor...if the customer directly moves to the sony service centre, the delay at the worst scenario...IS THIS A CUSTOMER SERVICE???????
I've been using Nokia Mobiles for the past 5 years..This is the first time i transformed to Sony, , But due to worst service, , I have decided not to use Sony Ericcson henceforth...I need my money back to the tune of Rs.11000/-...
Also, due to non availability of Mobile, I was mentally pushed into with torchers...hence I need a COMPENSATION from Sony ericcson for Rs.25000/- for my mental torchers..

Would a service centre take 25 days to rectify a problem in a mobile????

I NEED AN IMMEDIATE SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM...

The details of the mobile are given below...
Model No..K790i Cybershot phone(Black)
Jobsheet No. 1 - MDU / SE / 63736ICP / Dated 01.08.2008

IMEI NO-35350002 8360354
REMARKS: cannot power on
COMPLAINT ID :SESDS BCS 12705

My Mobile model no. W-200i, IMEI - 35544107 103973-9-13
I purchased this set before September. But before one month giving problem. Problem are audio problem, air phone, charging problem and camera not working. I send for repair in service center VIDEO CARE TVC-E Servicetec code no. 1001945 in nashik but he do not giving me satisfactory reply.
You take immediate action for better service in customer (SONY ERICON MOBILE )

Complaint an -ses08sse16642 - sony ericsson w5801

I given my cell phone due to some problem last month
but not yet the service center not responding this too much
every time they are saying give me two days . respond soon please.

Service centerAddress:
Hyderabad, ss.communications, Ameerpet
Mayur

Same problem I am facing

No response for servicing for last four months - Sony Ericsson

I feel very sorry having purchased a phone set Model W910i four months back make Sony Erricson.

Ever since the purchase four month ago, i have been following up with the vendor M/s Fortune Mobiles, Shop No. B-387, Faridabad, for replacement/rectification of the above mentioned phone set.
Complaint: SE773-3819, Problem - 0601-Can't charge, walkman, games n application, Connector.

It is a matter of utter shame on the part of such a world-renowned compnay of your repute. that a small complaint is not being attended to after innumerable follow-ups and phone calls.
It is the last complaint i am lodging with the company, if no action is taken, i will be forcec to lodge a case with the consumer court.

Girish Sharma

My Mobile(Sony Eriction W580i) Cemara Not Run Properly
And It's Mick Also Not Work
I Can't Atten My Call
I Request U Please Success Me About What I Do

i purshes secound hand mobil w830i in anand. my mobile was lost for me so what kind for you sagesation for me ? bill is also for me ... so what type prosses i tray and my mobile meet for me

The quality of Camera and Sound - Sony Ericson/Mobile(K530i)

From the day of purchase of my cell K530i I have noticed that the quality of the Snaps taken by it is not good as compared to the other cells of the same 2 megapixel range and even from the other K530i cell's.

Not Satisfied With product - Sony Ericsson W350i

I bought the sony ericcson w350i 3 months back.Within three months i faced lot of issues.My panel back side grips broken.The sellers are saying no warranty for that.It is also coming with mobile.Its not having the capability for three months means i don't know the quality of product.How can i get the replacement?
All my money gone waste.
pradeep

Mobile Quality - Sony Ericsson

I purchased new W 350i Sony Ericsson Mobile phone six thousand eight hundred ninety nine rupees. After checking all function i got some problem on FM speaker phone same set. Services center person of sony Ericsson told me this was a manufacturing problem.
Now my question is this if company lunches their mobile phone without any checking. why customer is suffering. customer is paying full amount to company afterthat they are not providing good mobile phone to customer.
I thing no difference between local phone & Sony Ericsson phone so i am suggesting please do purchase sony Ericsson set because they are not supporting to you even their services center person directly speak to any body it is not our fault now you tell me who`s fault.
your seals person first took money after that they are sowing mobile phone even after purchasing they are not showing complete feature of set.

at the time of purchasing sales person tell me this is the problem in this phone afterthat i purchased that phone then that is my fault

Kindly do needful ASAP