Sony Ericsson / W580i - Display Problem

M.Balan
My mobile (W580i) which i bought on 9/01/08 from "SUBHIKSHA" Chennai - T.Nagar branch, is not working within one month itself. I already gave my mobile for sevice, but its of no use. They gave me the mobile back after one month of service...but still the condition of the mobile is same and they couldn't resolve it. I' m facing the same problem again n again and need a permanent solution.I wanted to replace my mobile with a new mobile of the same model. Till today the problem persists, currently the mobile got switched off and we can't do anything as of now, with this mobile.

Kindly do the needful as early as possible, your attention will be so thankful and helpful, to get a new mobile.

Thanks In Advance,
Balan.M

Comments

I brought my Cell Sony Erission W580i From Authorised Delar Of sony Erission At Lagatpat Nagar New Delhi on 2nd December2007.
And Till date i had Submited my cel phone 5 times for repair and looking towards the problem the service center people had changed 1. Battery, 2. Charger, 3. USB Port, 4. Software, 5. Head Set (not yet received), but yet my cell is not working fine .
There is hudge hanging problem and now from few days keys are also not working i am really fedup of this cell please sugest me the way out .
I want my Cell Phone to be Replaced and Issue me a new Cell Phone.
Please suggest me the way.

Thanking You

Siddharth Kedia

IMEI Code :- 35923501-630537-6-50
Model:- Sony Erission W580i

Display problem - Sonyericssonw580i

I have bought sony ericsson w 5 8 0 i one year back it has many problems from the starting itself. Main problem is display when i went to service centre they told me tat is due to sweat i cant bare we bought for good amount ane quality of worst i am s sure that here afterwards i wont buy any sony ericsson w mobiles

Sony Ericsson / W580i - Display Problem