Sony Xperia J - Handset Replacement

roun16 on Feb 5, 2013

I had purchased Sony Xperia J handset Model No: ST26I Color: Black IMEI No: 354386056978336 SI No: 1266-5887 from a local mobile store in Thane on 30.12.2012. But there has been some problem with the earphone jack. I had been to the Authorized Sony Service Center in Thane on 29.01.2013 where I was told that the motherboard of the phone will have to be replaced. I believe that when one is buying a phone which is quite expensive and high on budget would definitely feel disappointed when it develops certain problems within one month's time. Further the owner of the phone would always handle the phone very delicately and carefully as against the service center.

I insist that my handset be replaced and not repaired.

Kindly do the needful.

Comments

N Jan 30, 2013 by
roun16   - Thane, Thane, Maharashtra, India

Handset Replacement - Sony Ericsson Xperia J

I insist that my handset be replaced and not repaired.

Kindly do the needful.

Thank you.
N Feb 10, 2013 by
urooj sayed   - Thane, Thane, Maharashtra, India

THE...TOUCH of my cell...is not working properly!!...i brought it 1 month back!!
N Feb 27, 2013 by
joshi91

I am facing the same problem with my Xperia j. Could you please tell me how much time did they take in repairing your phone??
N Jun 1, 2013 by
Dileep5980

My name is Dileep Rawat, I live in Lucknow. on 29 Jan.2013 I bought new sony xperia J (ST26i). one month back it started hanging, now from yesterday its screen touch has completely stopped working even I updated my mobile bt it is not working.
I would like to change my mobile with another one, bcoz all around the world it is giving problems, so sony should replace all the sets at free of cost.
Else I will go to consumer forum. I request all the users to do so.

Sony Xperia J - Handset Replacement