Southern Batteries Pvt Ltd. - Complaint against Mr. Hemanth C From Connect Bangalore (Mobile no 9019173745 and 9739683907)

Umesh.M

Subject: Complaint against Mr. Hemanth C cheating me on giving
the Tata Photon+ connection & collecting Our Company information.

Please refer to the complaint document attached that I have registered against Mr.Hemanth C From Connect Bangalore (Mobile no 9019173745 and 9739683907) about cheating our company on providing the Tata Photon+ connection & collecting our information along with Rs.3600/- (Rupees Three thousand six hundred only ). I have attached the documents that I have received from the cheaters.

I strongly suspect that the above mentioned culprits must have & must be cheating other people. By doing such activities, they are spoiling the Tata brand value. And future, it may be a serious issue for you and for the people who have been cheated.

Therefore, I sincerely request you to take necessary action against the abovementioned culprits.

Yours truly,

For :-
Umesh.M
SBPL

Comments

D
hementh

The issue was sorted, providing the right documents only gets the customer an activation
D
hementh

First of all the customer had provided wrong documents, after that I sorted out the issue by taking the case on a priority basis, bcoz I got it sorted out I have become a cheater is it? I run a reputable company Connect Bangalore serving a lot of companies & individuals, dealing in Airtel, Reliance, and Tata Indicom and serve more than 500 customers in a month. Nobody ever had a problem only this person whose issue was sorted is complaining

Complaint category Category: Broadband