Southern Railways - Bad basic amenities/facilities at chennai central stations

claude on Mar 24, 2011
I am a frequent traveller with indian railways. I noticed a very pathetic condition of restrooms(Toilets) maintained at chennai central station. As this station is a hub for south india serving lakhs of commuters everyday. I is unbelievable to find there are only two small restrooms at chennai central station. also these
two restrooms are horribly maintained. It is totally stinking and not usable. I dont understand how it missed from the supervision of so many officers stationed at the station.

Rest rooms(Toilet) facilities are one of the basic needs for any traveller. I cant even step into these toilets, because of pathetic condition, water spilled all over not at all cleaned what so ever. I wonder where these officers are gone and where are they using the toilets. I think we deserve a better toilet and basic facilities.

One way we promote india as a top tourist desinations and this is what the facilities we provide. Think abouts kids and infants, how horrible is to use these kind of facilities.

Please officers, think about it atleat visit these facilities once in your life time and see for your self how this is maintained. If you do not understand the importance of clean sanitary facilities please read about it. I again ask who ever is responsible for these facilities make it better I strongly feel we deserve a better facilities.
Complaint comments 0 Comments