Speed Post - India Post - NON DELIVERY OF SPEED POST ARTICLE

KAMLESH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
AN ENVELOPE SENT TO RAE BARELI BY Asstt. Secretary (JA & JD Cell), North Central Zonal Office, LIC, KANPUR BY SPEED POST No. EU487167594IN FROM NAWABGANG POST OFFICE, KANPUR.

THE SAID ENVELOPE WAS BAGGED FOR RAE BARELIBY POST OFFICE, NAWABGANG, KANPUR (U.P) ON 14.03.08 BUT TILL DATE IT IS NOT DELIVERED TO ME.

Comments

i want to know the status of my speed post no. EM411719108IN
i would be geateful if you infomm me about this letter on my given email address sahrohit_143@yahoo.com

THANKS

We have send the document from Chandigarh by speed post to Agartala on 01-11-2008 witch was not dlever to the concerand paty or mention destination till date .the detail of speed post no as below:
1. EP772051088IN
2. EP772051108IN
3. EP772051085IN
4. EP772051195IN
5. EP772051301IN

So plz check these speed post urgent basis.

From : Dallas Formulations Pvt. Ltd.
Manimajra Chandigarh.

dear sir i have not recived the speed post EH083509828IN PLEASE CHEKE THAT SEND MESSAGE URGENT

i want to know the status of my speed post no. FGN AIR RL 6073
1DP-CODE = PA1.it is sended from surat (gujarat) to canada . (world education services, 45 charles street east, suit 700 toronto, ontario m4y 1s2)
so plz check these speed post urgent basis.

from: sharad patel
scarborough canada.

I have made an speed post of my exam form to
NITIE Mumbai on 10-nov-2008. It has still not reached there.
Moreover my status of delivery at http://www.indiapost.gov.in/speednet/Track.htm is also showing that it is still not delivered.
my article # was EM313166700IN.

Please help me to get its status or either get it delivered. Hope u understand the loss i have gone through.

Ankit Agarwal

I have made an speed post of my exam form to
THE ASSTT SECT OF C, BOARD OF SEC EDUCATION PARTARGANJ DELHI, PIN 110092 on dt 11-12-08. I want to check it can be delivered or not.
my article # was EM120828690IN.

Pratik Sote

I have made an speed post of my exam form to
my article # was EM120828690IN.

Pratik Sote

AN APPLICATION ENVELOPE SENT TO THE REGISTRAR, ANGRAU, R NAGAR HYDERABAD BY L M NAGENDRA KUMAR M, RAJAHMUNDRY BY SPEED POST No. EW227961912IN FROM RAILWAY POST OFFICE, KHARAGPUR.ON 02-12-08.

THEY SAID ENVELOPE WAS BAGGED FOR HYDERABAD OFFICE ON 02.03.08 BUT TILL DATE IT IS NOT DELIVERED TO CONCERN PARTY. AGAIN ON ARTICLE WAS SENT TO KOLKATA AIRPORT ON 14-12-08.
WHY THEY SEND TO AIRPORT, ALREADY 14 DAYS WAS OVER, APPLICATION DEADLINE WAS 10-12-08.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. SPEED POST NORMALLY TAKES 2-3 DAYS, WHY IT HAPPEN SO, PLEASE HELP ME.

i sent a registered letter to CANADA on04/12/2008 from Nedungadu, 609 603. The details are. fgn-AIR-RL A 3928. Please inform position of letter ...

I have made an speed post of my exam form to The Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras, Chennai 600036; on 14th December, 2008 at GPO Hyderabad and it has still not reached there.
my article # was EN623788401IN.

Gannella NR

i want to know the status of my speed post no. EF013675939IN
i would be grateful if you inform me about this letter on my given email address meetashishkr@gmail.com
please check it is urgent.
Navdeep

dear sir i have not recived the speed post (ED2966406351IN) PLEASE CHEKE THAT SEND MESSAGE URGENT

i have booked an article for to Verona, Italy vide speedpost tracking no. ED822055816IN on 10.12.2008 from Defence Colony post office, New Delhi - this is untraceable and not delivered till date, please advise how to trace this article.

adityabee@hotmail.com

thanking you.

I HAVE SENT ONE COVER CONTAINING APPLICATION FORM TO THE SECRETARY, CBSE, NEW DELHI BY SPEED POST ON 30-12-2008 FROM KHAIRATABAD POSTOFFICE, HYDERABAD ANDHRA PRADESH VIDE SHIPMENT NO; SP EN 625072194IN .TILL DATE IT WAS NOT YET DELIVERED TO THE ADDRESSEE.LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO DELIVER IT.HOW MANY DAYS DOES IT TAKES TO DELIVER AS PER YOUR CITIZENS CHARTER.PLEASE CONFIRM STATUS OF THE
DELIVERY IMMEDIATELY TO ME 2 "viswanadhasarmasottu@yahoo.co.in".
S.V.S.PHANI KRISHNA, HYDERABAD.
VANDANA

i have booked an article for to Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, vide speedpost tracking no. EP775922254IN on 10.12.2008 from Speed post, sector-17, Chandigarh- this is not delivered till date,

vandy_k16@yahoo.com

thanking you

I
I
I want to know the status of my speedpost no: EQ7014581931N, DATED 18.12.08.
I would be grateful if you informe me about this letter on my given emai address dmgaya@gmail.com.
Please check it is urgent.
thanking you.l

My speed post number EN625218889IN dated 27-12-2008 posted at Hyderabad and supposed to be delivered at New Delhi as not yet been delivered going by your tracking system on internet as on 5-1-2009. Please look into the matter and update your system.

dear sir i have sent my speed post to assistant secretary aieeeunit newdelhi.. on 23 Decemberat 5:30pm.
Am not getting any information regarding that in speed post website so please check sir help me in getting that reached to above address by january10 so hope you will understand scene .

i have sent application to 'assistant secretary aieeeunit new Delhi yet had not reached the post office of delhi i have my post on december23 at 5:30pm my no is EK362370582IN please help me in getting sent that by january10 at1:00pm afternoon

i have sent application to assistant secretary aieeeunit newdelhi on 18 december my application no is 9621685, sir please check it up that have reached

Speed Post - India Post - NON DELIVERY OF SPEED POST ARTICLE