speed post india/postal department - express parcel has not been reached yet

SAEED AKHTAR SIDDIQUI on Jul 12, 2011
DEAR SIR,
I M COMPLETING MY DIPLOMA IN JOURNALISM&MASS COMMUNICATION FROM MAULANA AZAD NATIONAL UNIVERSITY,HYDERABAD.ACCORDING TO UNIVERSITY OFFICIALS ,THEY HAVE DESPATCHED MY STUDY MATERIAL FROM MBC MANIPAL ON 25/05/2011 UNDER EXPRESS PARCEL NUMBER EP812006373IN.THE STUDY MATERIAL HAS NOT REACHED TO ME YET.ACCORDING TO THE INFORMATION OF POST OFFICE THE STUDY MATERIAL HAS BEEN MISSED FROM MANGALORE/STG AND IT HAS NOT BEEN REACHED TO THE POST OFFICE OF MY AREA MEANS IT HAS NOT REACHED TO DORANDA,RANCHI POST OFFICE.AFTER COMPLAINING TO MBC MANIPAL THEY ARE NOT MUCH SERIOUS TO ENQUIRE THE MATTER.IT IS A SERIOUS OFFENCE AND NECESSARY ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE GUILTY.PLZ. TAKE SERIOUS AND NECESSARY ACTION,SO THAT MY STUDY MATERIAL SHOULD REACH IMMEDIATELY.
SAEED AKHTAR SIDDIQUI
1/42 RESALDAR NAGAR DORANDA
BEHIND-DORANDA GOWALATOLI
P.O.-DORANDA
RANCHI-834002(JHARKHAND)
saeediqi@yahoo.co.in

Comments

N Jan 11, 2012 by
purohitdevanand

My Name Is Devanand I am From Marathalli Bangalore.My ATM card is Dispatched to Manipal
I am waiting for it since one month the status details is as following

02/01/2012 15:00:00 MANIPAL Item Delivered [To: M C T CARDS ]

Contact No 8867804989
N Jan 12, 2012 by
onemancitizen

Dear Sir/madam,

Indian speed post have good reputation from public but some employee doing worst service, really i felt so bad because my ATM card still i am not received even i gave compliant but there is no response i don't know why? a small document they are unable to deliver then how people use speed post and all if your not able to give proper service directly inform to public, they will go to use some private courier. And if i call speed post call centre Phone No. Is 22861435 (call Details Dated : 12/01/2012, Time : 11:30am) that girl telling we don't know about that document details? Then why she is sitting there, this is the way to treat public. please take some serious action to delivery person's & that call center girl also...

Kindly i am telling who is the responsible person of this take serious action about this mistake if it's keep on going people won't use speed post...

One Man Citizen
A Jan 17, 2012 by
svarma2210

We are yet to receive our ATM Card .The air mail number provided to us by our bank is EK989983041IN.

Please contact us immediately.
09820011200
D Dec 23, 2012 by
subinsv

my speed post not comes home, speed post number: EK81672606IN it is returned mbc manipal im searched the track id please once more ot send my address

speed post india/postal department - express parcel has not been reached yet