speedpost delivery status - unable ton know speedpost status

trupti r shelkande
sir/madam,
i had send two important court documents by speedpost from pune to uae (ajman) first on 24 june2009 at17;30 and another on 25 june 2009 at 11;12 to mr himanshu .bharatsingh .kumar myspeedpost document EM349476368IN AND EM 425746749IN .PLEASE SUBMIT ME THE DILIVERY STATUS REPORT AS EARLY AS POSIBLEBY MAIL

Comments

My Speed post number is EM073118915IN Dated: 11-07-2009 is not delivered till today. You are requested to inform the status of Delivery. The delivery address is as follows.

Bishnu Ballabha Mishra
First Floor, 109, Anna Street,
Ayanavaram, Chennai- 600 023
Mob: 9381208683, 9015817597

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have prepaired a Pan Card which is dispatchaed on 14/07/09 to our home addrass from Delhi UTI office by speed post no.EQ700380489IN but at this time i have not found my pan card which is reached witihin 24 hours, but there are six days lose. So please let us know about this speed post & how many time will be required.

My Home Addrass:

Bipin Kumar Singh s/o Sri Ompal Singh
Vill: Nagaria Nizampur
Po: Simaria Raipur
Dist. Shahjahanpur (U.P.)

Please take immidiate action so that we can assured with speed post & inform to me on my e-mail addrass:

Thanking you,

Bipin Kumar Singh

Sir/mam,
I have submitted an application form by speed post on 13 July 2009 from Subhash Nagar New delhi to Pune, the no of that post is ED686550131IN. Today on 20 July 2009 that post was not delievered. Please give me the correct statuse of my post, its so urgent because that was my collage admission application form, due to delay may be I have to lost my one year.
Please do needfull regarding this.

Anil Mistery

My Speed post number is EM131330251IN Dated: 27-07-2009 is not delivered till today. You are requested to inform the status of Delivery. The delivery address is as follows.

Galli No. -2
Near 21 Number Pani Tanki (Hanuman mandeel wali galli)
Ghaziabad, U. P 201301

My Speed post number is EM1313384051IN Dated: 27-07-2009 is not delivered till today. I requested you to delivery address is as follows.

Galli No. -2
Near 21 Number Pani Tanki (Hanuman mandir wali galli)
Ghaziabad, U. P 201301

My Speed post number is EM131338405IN Dated: 27-07-2009 is not delivered till today. I requested you to delivery address is as follows.

Galli No. -2
Near 21 Number Pani Tanki (Hanuman mandir wali galli)
Ghaziabad, U. P 201301

My father mailed me some important documents through Speed post on 3-08-2009 I did not receive that till today.My speed post no is EN687695163IN I am not getting the exact information through website of indian posts.Please send me the letter as early as possible.

My Address is as follows,

Boyapati Mohan Koushik,
RP hall of residence, C -319,
IIT Kharagpur, Khargpur,
West Bengal - 721 302.

Dear Sirs,

A closed envelope was sent to the following address through Kalkaji Post Office vide Registered Airmail Receipt No.RR268063809IN of Kalkaji Post Office on 1st June, 2009.

Professor Victoria Lysenko
(Institute of Philosophy,
Russian Academy of Sciences)
Avtozavodskaya ulitza, dom 6, ap. 183,
115280 Moscow, Russia
Email: vglyssenko@yandex.ru

Addressee is complaining that she has not received the said envelope till the time of lodging this complaint.

Will you please investigate and let me know the fate of the delivery of this envelope.

Thanking you,

Yours truly
T. Ramadass
Rani

My Speed post number is EM426562517IN Dated: 24-08-2009 is not delivered till today. I requested you to delivery address is as follows.
Rani

CONTROLS AND SCHEMATICS LTD.,
3-6-584/G,
Himayatnagar,
HYDERABAD - 500 029.
Ph.No. 2676 3036, 2763 3927

My Speed post number is EV124033730IN Dated:124-08-2009 is not delivered till today.

My Speed post number is EV124033730IN Dated:12-08-2009 is not delivered till today. I also complaint in Dehradun Post office on dated 22 Aug 09 which no. is 248001-05582 but not any response by the post office.
JP Semwal
Anjanisain Tehri Garhwal -249121

i wanna information about my coriur status..its traking no EK365604074IN.. WHICH SEND TO USA..PLEASE HELP ME IN THAT ON MY MAIL.

My important ems speed post from
sector-5 P.O. R.K.Puram new delhi =110022 to sunder Nagar Distt. Mandi Himachal Pradesh-174401
is not delivered today to my daughter Room No-59, Girls Hostel Nr. Bhojpur. I have complainsts in National Consumer Fourm.( c/o HIMACHAL DENTAL COLLEGE, SUNDERNAGAR ) Your tracaking record show that letter deleivered to RUCHIKA 30-09-2009 at Bhojpur SO Kindly trace it otherwise I Will go to higher authirity. My Contact No. 011/26175656 House No-679, R.K. Puram New Delhi-110022

Thanks...?

My important SPEED POST from R.K.Puram ND-110022 vide No. ED644721405IN till dated not deleivered
Date of booking at delhi 25-09-2009. How funny your service...

My important ems speed post from

Thanks...? NO. ED644721405IN

I haven't received my offer letter for Assistant Manager, IDBI Bank.I hav inquired many times. My speedpost no. is

EM012927097IN

By other information sources i have to join to another state before 26th of october. Due to this mistake i am feeling helpless.
suggest me wt should do? Earlier my adrress was

C - 5/8, 2:1, NEELKANTH APT.
SECTOR-4, CBD BELAPUR.

MY new address is
Sandip Gupta
Brahmachaitanya Housg. soc.
Before Kedar kirana/general store(Denge's kirana store)
ShivajiNagar, Dahivali,
Karjat
Raigadh.
Maharastra.
Waiting for your kind and quick action about my delivery status of Offer letter for AM, IDBI.

Sandip Gupta

My speed post ref no: EM453444169IN. This pack contains my wife's passport despatched from Madurai passport office, Tamilnadu on 06.10.09. It has to reach my Tirunelveli, Tamilnadu residence.But to your notice until today 16.10.09 it has not reached yet. I'm very shocked that no status available on EMS website also. When i enquired with madurai postoffice they confirmed me that they have despatched, when i enquired in Tirunelveli post office they are saying it's not reached here. Then wat happened to my wife's passport?Who's responsible for this??Kindly help me in this issue

For your info a normal post from Madurai to Tirunelveli only takes 3-4 days.

Thanks & Regards,
A. Mohamed Anez.

please inform when the speed article was delivered to the address no en55140076in and en5514007in

A.P. jahnavi

I have sent one important document to The UGC office by speed post no E0381558170IN From BURLA TO DELHI on 25.09.09. Please inform me regarding its status by mail.

speedpost delivery status - unable ton know speedpost status