Spice Mobile / D88N - about service centre in new delhi

Rakesh Kumar Singh
this is rakesh i want to know abt service centre of spice mobile in new delhi, please help, because i have D88n model of spice and no. of problem occurs daily so please help and tell me universal pass code of D88n mode for formating the cell phone.
Rakesh

Comments

I have lost my mobile - Spice / Spice D88N

I have my moblie phone bearing serial no.353480020277833 which was having one idea and one tata indicom cellular sim cards with tel. no. idea-9669051586 but I am again issue my tata indicom sim no-9252066842. I am tring to contact with spice mobile customer center to inform I have lost my mobile at 17/02/2009. So please block this EMI no. mobile phone.
Thanking You

Parvat Singh Naruka
Rajasthan

Hi Rakesh i am also using same model and satying in south delhi and want to know about the service center for it, and the universal password for it is 0011 i guess please try it.and if you found any service center please inform me at the earliest.As i am also facing many problems in my phone.
Krishna

TANEJA ELECTRONIC 9818385520,
HOTSPOT RETAIL PVT LTD RAJAURI GARDEN 011 60005566

Hi its me Ritendra das from RK puram, new delhi. I am facing lot of problem in my mobile such as no network. my mobile opens for only abt 2 mins and became switch off. please say me the address or any contact number of the service center for it

HI, I AM PRAVEEN . AND I HAVE MANY PROBLEM IN MY SPICE SET . PLEASE SEND ME ALL SPICE CENTER IN DELHI .

hi m ajay and m having D88G spice phone and m facing of lots of problems like auto deleted my phonebook, hang all d time, network jam, battery back-up is very very poor and so many problems.
i want to knw about service centres address near by my resi at west delhi or nearby my office in paharganj.and one thing more i want to suggest pls never go for spice mobiles.

HI, I AM PANKAJ . AND I SOME MANY PROBLEM IN MY SPICE SET . PLEASE SEND ME ALL SPICE SERVICE CENTER IN NEW DELHI AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

this is Arif khan i want to know abt service centre of spice mobile in new delhi, please help, because i have model of spice and no. of problem occurs daily so please help and tell me universal pass code of D88n mode for formating the cell phone.
Arif khan

This is Anil Kumar, I want to know about service centre of spice mobile in south new Delhi, pls help because Insert UIM show in my mobile set after open the cell phone Model D88n .

Anil Kumar
spc4545

pls insert the CDMA sim card (UIM), if u already inserted pls try with another one this may be due to problem with ur UIM
ISMAYIL

I Purchased a Mobile Phone from the Shop P. SAHADEVAN Sons (Needs Agencies, the Modal Was Spice D88n) on 21.08.2008, Which Was Near At KOZHIKODE Indoor Stadium. After that Its Charge Board Become Complaint, It is Cappacity to store Charge Become failed Its Display Cracked. So that I Tried To Return the Mobile Phone Above Mentioned Shop On 16th June 2009. But The Repaired It Worse than Earlier and given to me On August 27th 2009. When I Enquired about this They Said That “it Will not be Repaired” And They Advice Me That The board of The Mobile Phone Has to be repaired, an the Expense will be about Rs7000 (seven Thousand rupees only) now I am in a Deep Trouble Because The actual cost of the mobile phone is Rest 75000 (seven thousand five hundred only) I request you that you must concern my complaint as early as possible and give a solution immediately.

Yoursfaithfully
ISMAYIL
Place:MUKKAM, CALICUT.
Date: 25.08.2009 signature
Condact no: 09387737373, 09745818384.

I Have a Spice C810 handset I always get complained from the caller that they always get there word in repeat & I could hear only breaking of there voice could not understand what they are tallking about. Pls. help me from whee I could check my handset & the same is under warranty. pls. provide me address of service centre in Delhi.
vishu

hi,

kindly send me the spice mobile service centre list

I want to know about all service centre of spice mobile in delhi & NCR

MUKESH

HI

KINDLY SEND ME LIST OF SERVICE CENTER IN NEW DELHI FOR REPAIRE MY SPICE MOBILE HANDSET

MY SPICE MOBILE CHARGER IS DAMAGE, SO I WANT A NEW CHARGER PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I WANT THAT.

THANKS
praveen

Dear All

please find the list of service centers of Spice in Delhi.

Thanks and regards

List Of Service Centers in Delhi!
Service Center Listing

Telephone / Mobile : / 9717794083
EMail ID : arun.kanchan@hotspot.co.in

Service Centre Name : M/s HOTSPOT RETAIL PVT LTD.PRA
Contact Person : HEMANT BANSWAL
Address : G-2, 3 & 4, 5. D-3, Prograsive Chamber, Central Market, Prashant Vihar, N.Delhi-110085
Telephone / Mobile : / 9717794066

Telephone / Mobile : / 9015332297
EMail ID :
Anand

I Got my IMEI no. by * # 06 #

Nom- 135790246811220 ( That is invailed nom)

My handset D88n IMEI No is. 353480020197155

HI Plz any person help me.

My Mob No. is. 9811396020

Anand

password - spice Model D88n

this is vIshva i want to know abt service centre of spice mobile in Nasik, please help, because i have D88n model of spice and no. of problem occurs daily so please help and tell me universal pass code of D88n mode for formating the cell phone.
Thankyou

My mobile is deed .so pls provide the service centue address in new delhi and gurgoan

avnesh