Spicejet - Spicejet Customer Care

Ashuvinder Singh
I have been trying spicejet customer care for the past 2 days to know the status of the flight but either the customer care numbers provided are out of order or not at working.
1800 180 3333

Comments

Flight missed due to Indian Airlines Staff and ticket cost not refunded - Indian Airlines

I am S MANIVANNAN, Jt.General Manager in Engine Factory Avadi, Min. of Defence and I am a frequent traveller in Indian Airlines. I would like to register the harrasment done to me at Mumbai airport as mentioned below
I travelled from Mumbai to Chennai by IC 970 on 13.10.2007 departure at 1315 hrs. Before boarding the air craft the person who used to collect the counter foil of the boarding pass demanded the e-ticket.
The reason for the demanding the e-ticket is not understood and he neither mentioned the exact resans for the demand.
If so he should have collected ticket from all the passengers including me, why so in difference he did to me making me embarassment in front of all other passengers since because I am handicapped. I was detained outside the aircraft for 10-15 minutes. this made be more embarrasment. reply to me immediately for the reasons. If not I will travel by any other aircraft other than Indian.

Booked (3 months back) Flight cancellation before 7 days of travelling - Go Airlines (India) P.Ltd.

Dear sir/ Madam,
This is to inform you that we had booked the 7 air tickets for Delhi -Bangalore in Go Airlines 3 months before for holidays season and our all travel schedules for this journeywas according to this travel, as booking of hotel and other journey booking ticklets etc. Now we have got the message that the flight has been cancelled so we can take our refund. But we have no other way to get any other flight or railway reservation as all are full now and showing waiting list. Flights are at very higher rates so could not afford.
Kindly endorse a complaint against Go Airlies (India) P. Ltd. for all these losses and emotional sadback of our children for disturbing all our holiday plans. At least we should get claim of financial compensation for all these losses made by GO Airlines.
I shall be very grateful to you if you would kindly take some necessary action for that.
Thanking you & best regards,
Sincerely yours
Mr. A.K.Tiwari

Flight cancellation & refund issues - Spice Jet Flight (Hyd-Delhi)

Cancellation of Spice jet evening flight Hyd-Delhi of 27.6.2008-
On website- "http://www.spicejet.com/feedback.asp " EVEN ON SEVERAL TRIAL, THIS PAGE DID NOT WORK !
1. It is undeniable that we faced trouble when you cancelled the flight of Hyderabad - Delhi (Eve. flight of around 21.00) without giving any reason for cancelling and jst prev. evening of the journey. That too when I have booked round trip from you for same day travel -ongoing journey Delhi to hyderabad in the morning and return in the evening. We got very little time to rework on our stay and the journey.

2. While we contcatedspicejet customer service no. on the way out-only sonultion was refund of return fare. and we opted for that, now in that call around 17.30 made on June 26th 2008, their representative 'Mr. Prakash' took our call. Mr. Prakash very conveniently asked for 'cvv number of my credit card where he had to refund. Now I want to know why did he ask my 'CVV NUMBER'? what was the need to know that when you are to refund my amount?
Please provide valid responses on above two points asap,
-An unsatisfied customer.

Flight prepone No information - Spice Jet

Dear all

I am praveen kumar, My Confirmation Number: ZGUECD, My flight "Flight SG 108 " departure timing from coimbatore is 21.40 hrs (22/07/2008).

while i was travelling towards airport for depature, By 20:45hrs i got a call from coimbatore spice jet office saying as flight was pre-poned to 21:15 hrs.They are asking me to come with in 10 minutes or not i will miss the flight.They are informing me at the neck of the moment. By that time it highly impossible to reach aiport with in 10 minutes. I asked the spice jet team to give half an hour ., they said it was not possible.

I never received the SMS alert as flight was preponed.
I called to customer care stating the situation as i never received the SMS alert, for that they told that they will check and put me on hold for a long time and no reply from them.

spice jet custome care also can check out whether SMS is generated to my mobile 9994687002. So i request you to investigate and help me out in Re-funding the amount spend for ticket and compensation for the in convienence caused to My schedule.

Praveen

Doubtful information provided at counter - Spicejet ticket

I booked the ticket for SG- 527 (Kolkata- Bangalore) for tuesday(23.12.08) afternoon (My pnr YWNRCC). I paid Rs 12248/- for two person. Due to trafic congestion i missed the flight. When i asked for rescheduling the flight for the next day (24.12.08, same timing) at the reservation counter the person (who was there on behalf of spicejet) told me that, i had to pay EXTRA
approx Rs 11000/- per person. I repeatedly asked to check that but it seems he was not taking care of my query. I was doubtfull and did not reschedule.Later i checked from internet that this was absurd ( the online booking websites was showing approx Rs 7500/- per person for a fresh booking, for SG 527 date 24.12.08). Since i already paid Rs 12248/- for two person,
it was inconvincible to pay another approx Rs 11000/- PER PERSON. Even if the fair was Rs 11000/- per person on that day (24.12.08) it makes no sense. I came wednessday at the due counter, and the reservation person also could not clarify about this huge extra fair. If i was provided by right
information i could have reschedule the flight tuesday itself.
Ramu P

I recived mail from spicejet mailed-by promo.spicejet.com

Starting January 19, 2009 you're going to have a ball in the skies with SpiceJet Happy Hours. When you make a booking for 2 or more passengers in a single transaction, every 2nd passenger will fly free*. This offer is open till Tuesday, January 20, 2009. So log on to SpiceJet.com right now, as limited seats are available. Your days of flying solo are well and truly over...

so i wanted to know how much will be the total cost for 2 tickets

I had booked for spice jet for the flight departing at 06.50 on 29th Jan.2009. I got the information first saying it is preponed for 04.50 hrs, later saying that it is further preponed to 04.35 hrs and later got an sms saying that i have to report 2 hours earlier to the flight. I am staying far from Delhi, if they prepone like this it will be difficult catch the flight. I called the customer care and toll free number but could not get even after trying for two hours. I could not cancell and book someother flight also with out knowing the refund for this flight. Altogether my experience with spicejet is not good. I request an explanation and compensation on this.

gunasekaran

Pls call immediately if I can get refund of the entire fare and tax. enable me to take someother flight

gunasekaran

RESPECTED SIR
I KNK NAIR FROM JAMSHEDPUR (JHARKHAND) HAD BOOKED 2 TICKETS ON MONDAY DATED 13.04.09 FROM KOLKATTA TO CHENNAI I HAD PURCHASED THE TICKET BY ICICI DEBIT CARD THROUGH NET BANKING THE AMOUNT OF RS 10058/_ HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM MY ICICI BANK ACCOUNT NO 008901031153 BUT THEN ALSO THEN ALSO I DIDNT GOT ANY TICKET FROM SPICE JET THEN I CALLED TO SPICE JET CUSTOMER CARE THEN THEY TOLD ME THAT THE MONEY WILL BE DEBITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT WITHIN 2 DAYS AND THEY GAVE ME 1 REFERENCE NO (CR/33533/2009) BUT TODAY IS 15 .04.09 BUT MY MONEY IS NOT BEEN DEBITED IN MY ACCOUNT AND WHEN I CALLED TO SPICE JET CUSTOMER CARE THEY ARE NOT GIVING PROPER RESPONCE AND SAYING ME IT WILL TAKE MORETIME
I WOULD BE GREATFUL IF YOU KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER SERIOUSLY AND RESTORE MY MONEY BACK TO MY ACCOUNT
THANKINGYOU K.N.K.NAIR

Book Tickets the Adult but got the Ticket child - SIS

Today 19/05/2009 I booked one Tatkal Ticket from Delhi to Ahmedabad dated 24/05/2009, I entered the age 56 but i took it 5 and Ticket converted into child Ticket. Since it is Tatkal Ticket therefore i can not able to cancel it. I need a favor from your side on urgent basis that is there any term to Update the Ticket or can i give the difference to TC for this Ticket during the Journey? Please give me solution as soon as possible.

Multiple Pathetic service - Spice Jet

1. Complaint no 34949 registered on 07 May 09. While flying from Mumbai to Kolkatta on 07 May 09, my baggage was inadvertantly sent to Bangalore.

Result- Unable to progress journey further on that day and lost benefit of Air travel.

2. Complaint no 36466 registered on 31 May 09. My 82- yr old father was travelling as a wheelchair passenger. Whilst I was requested to deplane, he was transported by escort. On arrival at the arrival lounge, we realised that he had received a laceration on his right hand forefinger as the same had been caught in the wheelchair whilst he was being transported.

I face the same problem with spice jet as it is being faced by KnK Nair.
I booked an e-airticket on spicejet website on 09/06/2009, for chennai
to hyderabad date 14/06/2009 dep:8:55AM arr:10:00AM. I made a direct
debit payment from icici bank account.An amount of 2379 rs has been
deducted. But I didnt see itenary or eticket after that.I tried
reaching customer care no. But could never reach for a long time.But my mobile bill is
simply wasted waiting for you to pick up. After I could reach they told me that the spicejet people will contact me in 2 days and gave me a ref no. CR/37620/2009. And for telling this they took a very long time keeping me in hold.
Please do some thing about this.
Sundara raghavan

I have got my money back. So I would like to take my complaint above back.
Sundararaghavan
Sandeep

Bloody awful!! This airlines should be debarred from flying by DGCA. Worst case of negligence I've heard. Thanks for informing. Will accord highest publicity

HI,
I HAVE NEVER SEEN AN ANY WORST RECRUITEMENT POLICY, IT HAPPENED TO ME ON 26JUN09 AT MAA, IT WAS INFORMED BY YOU THAT INTERVIEW TIME IS 1030. I WAS PRESENT THERE AT 1000, WAS WAITING TILL 1430, THEN SOME OF THE SG STAFFS COLLECTED MY CV, AND IN ANOTHER 5 MIN THEY CAME BACK AND TOLD AS WE WILL CALL U LATER,
I DONO YOUR CRITERIA OF SELECTION, ALL THE PPL CAME FROM SOME INSTITION WHERE GIVEN CHANCE, IF THIS IS THE CASE WHY YOU CALLED FOR INTERVIEW AND WASTED OUR TIME, NEARLY 50 CANDIDATES WHERE SENT BACK LIKE THIS, AND YOUR STAFFS RECOMMENDED PPL WHERE GIVEN PRIORITY,
AND I WAS GIVEN AN ANSWER BASED ON EXPERIENCE IT WAS DONE LIKE THAT, THAT MEANS THEY DIDN READ MY CV, AM NOT NEW TO AVIATION, I HAVE 1 YEAR EXP . FOR YOUR INTERVIEW I WASTED 6 HOURS,
MANAGEMENT PLS ENSURE IT DOESN HAPPEN TO ANYONE IN FUTURE,
THANKS

I need to know the status of my flight FLIGHT SG 217. Date of flight is 29th June.

Nitin Dwivedi

failure to deliver e-bill - Dr.Sudheer

From the time I have acquired this new postpaid connection (ph. no. 09900146490) I have been having a horrid time in getting my e-bills. first of all the airtel staff screwed it up by entering my wrong e-mail id into their database. i came to know of this blunder only when i started receiving calls for non-payment of the bill amount. and whenever i called the so called helpline (which is so very HELPLESS), i received only one response 'Sir, we shall inform the concerned department'. till date i have lost count of the number of complaints made over the helpline and in person (i had to go thrice over to the head office), despite which there has been no response at all from the other side. i'm currently planning to terminate my connection. i request the other fellow customers to seriously consider an alternative option before choosing to take an airtel connection. this has been the worst of my experiences since i started using th cell phones !!!

I AM WORKING IN CENTRAL RESERVE POLICE FORCE(CRPF), I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT, WE MAY AVAIL THE FACILITIES OF INDIAN ARMED FORCE OR OTHERWISE.IN THIS REGARD IT IS INFORM U THAT IN OTHER AIRLINES LIKE INDIAN AIRLINES, JET AIRWAYS AND KINGFISHER ETC WE (CRPF PERSONNEL) ARE GETTING SUCH FACILITIES.A LINE OF CONFIRMATION IN THIS REGARD IS HIGHLY OBLIGED PLEASE.

UNNI.K.NAIR

sir hamara phone under garanty me hai do bar sevice sentre bhej chuke hai phir b kharb ho raha hai bar bar

KIND ATTENTION : GENERAL MANAGER

Gentleman,

I have been patronising SPICEJET, for quite some time and had been getting quite satisfactory services.

But, this time against subject booking I wish to lodge my strong protest because, having faced lot of embarassment/ sorry figure in a very important social gethering I was supposed to attend with 5 members of my family, besides, financial losses, which I would like to share with you and demand suitable compensation thereto.

Regarding my return journey on Aug.07, 2009, per flight no 116 from Cochin, I got a call from SPICEJET sometime mid of July the the flight scheduled for 7th August 2009 had been cancelled and I was advised to contact their Customer Care for rescheduling the flight, which I immediately rescheduled for 8th August 2009 in SPICEJET morning flight to COCHIN from MUMBAI.

Till now it is OK

Subsequently, on the day of my inward journey to Cochin on 2nd August per flight no. 103, I got a call from some, Mr. Himanshu of SPICEJET from Cell no.9711209876 at 0800 HRS. in the morning hours of day of travel informing that the flight# 103, scheduled at 1455 HRS same day stands cancelled.

This news came as a bombshell as the total programme about social gethering in the evening as Cochin went flop and lead to tremendous mental strain and botheration of rescheduling the flight and cancellation of Hotel Booking at the destination loosing advance paid of Rs.5000/-.
When contacted the SPICEJET about as to why sufficient notice not given, I was informed that they had E'mailed the rescheduling of flight to MAKEMYTRIP.COM.per mail on 16th of July 2009. I think the way they informed me about cancellation of return flight in advance, somebody from SPICEJET could have informed the end user as well.
I fail to understand as to why such important information of cancellation of flight was not provider to the Customer, once the sufficiently in advance was informed to the Ticket Booking Agency by the Airlines.

Such lapses are not expected from an Airline of this repute,

You are therefore requested to look into the matter and reply me per return.

With warm regards,