SPiDiGO - Login problems and connectivity problems

Sankalp Mehta
I am facing too much problems using my internet from 12-1-2010.

1. It takes too much time to get login after entering the username and password and many times it doesn't even accept the login.

2. Internet speed has become very slow due to which i am facing problems in downloading.

3. My account automatically gets logged out within an hour or so, and i have to login again and again..

I have complained more than 3 times but till know i don't have any response from the company
and also the call center number is not contactable. It's always showing busy tone.

I need a quick response from the company on this issue.
govindgoswami's Response, May 12, 2014
Complaint comments 8 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

when i am started internet page, client page(my account) is not come. Direct home page is come.
so how can i get my account (client) page when start the internet.

i agree to the complaint as i had the same problem but the solution is that u go to the my account page get logged in and go to the client link and download the software for windows and install it. after that restarting the machine give the server address in the required field (172.16.0.1 for ahmedabad ) and click check. thats it now u will not logged out automatically.

try this and reply.

spidigo login home page does not show

Spidigo helpdesk has closed my complaint without solving on 14th December 2012. This is ridicules. Even no phone call is made after registering complaint. I have complained more than 5 times in last 15 days. If this is the service they provide, I think we should complaint to the Consumer Redressing Forum against the company.

spidigo is bakvas internet brodband is very slow internet 1 mbps spped =0.56 and uplod spped 0.03mbps please help me

Hello... I am also a spidigo user, and I have also faced same problems. Here are few suggestions.

1) Call frequently to spidigo @ 079-66199999
2) If they don't answer properly, be aggrasive on them. Directly go to their office and have guts to fight with them. Going to office worked for me. Since 6 months I have not encountered any problem.
3) Now something technical... The device installed on terrace may not be in right direction, like it was installed. Try moving it and check whether you get full network strenght or not. You can observe this by the small led lights behind the bullet or TP-Link device, mostly in green color.
4) regarding to the busy tone on complain number, yes it is true. But by trying again and again it will connect to the customer care. Once you talk to them, make sure you ask for trouble ticket (complain number).

I am facing too much problems using my internet.
Internet speed has become very slow.
Spidigo helpdesk has closed my complaint without solving.

Well, I am new to spidigo. But heard many bas reviews from others. And today facing problem on same.
Complain Number - 150509341 Open then closed automatically. Engineered call me and said that he was testing and call back again and then never called again. And ticket was closed. Problem still arriving.

As i call in customer service they said ticket not able to re-open. We were create new ticket for the same issue. So, as in spidigo service they open ticket and get close ticket automatic so no one can identify from how long time problem not resolve.

Then again New Ticket generated. No is - 150810157. They said engineer call you and visit at your home. No one call me and no one visited home and ticket was closed again. As i call customer person ask me that you didn't call with engineer? Means they don’t know what is happening in back end services. Every one working on own mind.

And the issue is still not solved. I said to every one never buy Spidigo Broadband.

Satisfactory Rating
    401, Parshwa Tower, Near Pakwan II, SG Highway, Bodakdev, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380054
    Additional contact available