Sri Bhagavathy Madom Fat free - Fat free doesn't work

Changuch
Myself and my wife took about 6 bottles each of Fat free tables as prescibed in the product leaflet and we have not lost a single kg. Its utter waste of money and they are conning people by advertising in leading newspapers and magazines. Please do not put your hard earned money to buy these products which promises to loose weight and make them rich. I hope this message of mine atleast stops few people from buying it.
Best way to loose weight is food control and go for trekking in nepal or himilayas for a month.

Comments

I totally agree.I have also ben conned.I have my lab tset results fo Cholesterol pre and post use of the tablets.In fact the cholesterol has increased
D Mar 13, 2011 by
jg30039

Fat Free is one of kind Product and there is no product like fat free 100% natural side effect free. what we found out from this complaint this is people must have weight loss product and having challenge to sell, they writing like this. i tried this product it really worked for me more than that i feel over all better in my body few of my friend tried almost everyone got good result expect one person he did get much result. i don't know why he is not controlling his diet also. it is the same case with any product it does not work for everyone. if it work for everyone it has to be miracle product. Fat free is almost close to a miracle product.
I highly recommend this.