sri rama gas agency,ramamurthy nagar ,bangalore - worst customer service

N S B SINGH
dear sir/madam,
we had indane gas connection since 30 yrs and i have seen the worst part with rama agencies and their customer service
now let give you some information hoping that some proper steps would be taken from your side. firstly, the phone is never picked up, it does not connect and if it does then it keeps ringing, but no one picks it up, and if by mistake it is picked up then we are told that the gas booking is done after 30 days with additional 1 week time for delivery.this means we will not get any cylinder for 37 days, where as any not so small family it runs for just 25-26 days.
now the problem doesnt end here only, we did a booking on 25 th of october which was the date when we were told to do it, but your people entered it on 29th oct, so next time we called on 25 th nov, when already our cylinder was over for five days, and shockingly we were told to call on 29th of nov...now please let me know how far this justified ...!
when we first called your customer service people gthey simply ave the answer "book on 29th", "book on 29th", ...without giving us any explaination.when i called and enquired again, they showed some courtesy and the reply that came was our system was down so we entered it on 29th...now does that mean i have to wait for an additional 10 days !..it is horrifying that they say such strange excuses and get away, instead of doing something for customer, esp when it is there fault and not ours...

this certainly does not add any credit to your agency.i hope atleat something responsible will be done on time before it goes too late..!

Comments

Sandeep

Been facing all this myself too.
And Indane seems to care a damn.
it is a racket

I reside in Vignanagar, I contacted to Indane gas agency near to my area (HAL) but they told me contact the Sree Rama Gas Agency located in Ram Murthy Nagar. I have been trying to contact Sree Rama Indane Gas Agency with the phone number given, but none of the numbers are in use. Can any one help me out in getting the phone numbers which are in use.

A Feb 27, 2012 by
ksheerajan

To day (27 Feb 2012), i had made 100 calls to Sri Rama Gas Agency. NO response, they just pick up and keep the receiver off the hook. The IVRS system is defunk. Total irresponsible behavior off the staff. Indane Gas authorities to take appropriate action to terminate their licence for unsatisfactory customer support/service. Ram Natarajan (9449038925)
N Nov 22, 2013 by
ramaswamysunder raj

It is very difficult to contact them over phone, as none of the nos given in the bill is working, if
works they pick up the phone and give some vague answers. Please look in to this seriously
as it is very difficult to contact them, early morning if we walk in to their office, there will be heavy
rush by the time you finish it will be more than 1 or 1 1/2 Hrs. and we need to take permission in the
office which will be very difficult.

sunder raj (9379528899)