SriHari Agencies, HP-LPG Gas Dealer, S.I.T. Main Road, TUMKUR-572 102, Karnataka. - Delay in delivering LPG gas Etc.

Dr. Joel Hemanth

This is to inform you that I have booked for LPG gas with my HP agency on 9th Jan 2008. With so many phone calls and visiting the agency many a times I received gas on 24th Jan 2008. In the bill (no. 127976)the date of delivery is mentioned as 18th Jan 2008. Like wise every month the date is jumping 10 to 15 days ahead. This has made lot of inconvenience in getting and booking the gas.

In addition the gas delivery boy yesterday demanded and took Rs. 25 as his service charge (for 2 km distance) from my aged mother (In my absence)and refused to keep the cylinder inside the home. Details are as follows:

Consumer no. 6000316 (Dr. Joel Hemanth)
Agency address:

SriHari HP Gas agency
S.I.T. Main Road
TUMKUR-572 102
Karnataka

I request you kindly to take action against the agency for the above said facts and advise them to care for the customers. I hope you will do the needful. This is the 2nd time that I am complaining against the agency

Thanks, Sincerely,

Dr. Joel Hemanth
Professor and Head (Mechanical Engineering)
Siddaganga Institute of Technology (S.I.T.)
TUMKUR-572 013, Karnataka.

Comments

qayoom

impex constraction company wans to dell wit u

low account balance - sit college -tumkur

Sir, yesterday itself i checked my account balance it was around 78 rs & when i checked it today morning its showing just 5 rs, where from yesterday onwards i hadn't made any calls or charging sms's. so, plz take some immidiate measures on it.