SS Enterprises - is this consultancy is fraud???

siba prasad dalai on Mar 10, 2012
hey this consultancy is providing campus recruitment in various organisation.but it provides placemnt in 2 ways
1.campus drive selection.
2.backdoor technique
many a times i have called but they give much importance to backdoor method!!!!!!
is it a gud consultancy in pune,can we believe it in backdoor method????
plz reply
the website is www.ssenterprisespune.com
plz chck dis out!!!!!

Comments

N Apr 2, 2012 by
ravi27aug

Best Review
nops this consultancy is not fraud,
if you want to spoil your career ------ you go there
hava a lot of black money and you want to invest, just go there----
and
if you are from middle class family and after loosing lots of money you set-up your mind for suicide, possibly this consultancy has the best consultant to deal with----ultimate place to start thinking about suicide...

REST is your decision my friends...
N Mar 18, 2012 by
ravi27aug

mail me ravi27aug@gmail.com
I'll tell you about...
A Apr 2, 2012 by
fraudulentprevention

As per information available with us SSENTERPRISESPUNE.COM come into section of deep fraudulent activity.
N Apr 2, 2012 by
fraudulentprevention

i sent some of my friend there on 23th march and it's almost confirm that main person has no ethical and moral value.
Suggestion: keep away from ssenterprisespune consultancy, it's not your right path, make some let getting job instead of spoiling your career and come to suicide, social blunder will make your path even harder.
A Apr 8, 2012 by
Addidlx

yes, i had the same experience, they just looting innocent job seekers..they will die one day like dog...god will never forgive them..
A Apr 9, 2012 by
abhinav917

this consultancy is run by sanjay chavan..this guy promises many backdoor enteries in to top mnc's like cognizant, ibm, amdocs and many more.first of all he will ask to register for his consultancy 2500 Rs.After that he will promise that he will line up the interviews, but he keeps on delaying.so i would suggest you all to keep away from this fraud sanjay chavan.
N Jun 7, 2012 by
sachinmali987

please tell me this ss enterprise fake or not, those who are con by sanjay chavan please reply as soon as possible
N Jun 12, 2012 by
Your_wellwisher

It is 200% fake n big fraud dnt trust Sanjay Chavan he is the man with black heart with sugar full of mouth, he will get Rs2500 from u n delay ur interview dates.
N Jul 17, 2012 by
sachinmali987

Please any one tell me about SS ENTERPRISES fraud or not ?, those are cheated by S S Enterprises please mail me on sachinmali987@gmail.com and help me by sharing your experience..
N Jan 24, 2013 by
kn.shubhada

can any one just tell me which are gud consultancies in pune,
searching for job in it hardware
N Aug 12, 2013 by
Jyoti Kashid

Thank you all guys.I just got mail from them for job opening. Thank you for alerting me.God bless you all.
N Aug 26, 2013 by
tayadepriyali

Hi guys please tell me also that this consultancy do give backdoor entry or it is fake or fraud.please mail me on tayadepriyali@gmail.com
please tell me a gud consultancy which help me get job
N Sep 9, 2013 by
Ganesh Satpute

Hey Guys...I received mail from S.S.Entrprises. He told me MNC IT Industry...Plz Register 1st.
Plz Reply on my mail id...gnshsatpute007@gmail.com
N Dec 24, 2013 by
ram.rathod

Yes that f***er Sanjay Pandit Chavan is fraud person who takes money 2-3lac for job and provides fake offer letter
by using fake mailer his email comes in spam dont trust that bastard he is taking money giving return in 4-5months step by step.
in this period his father health problm rises and he says someone has done to fraud him and he had paid to that person and he is managing Rs. on his own his f***er brother also have consultancy in sadashiv peth...
dont trust him he takes 2500 as registration also
N Dec 24, 2013 by
ram.rathod

He is fraud Sanjay pandit chavan he takes money from the innocent guys and give fake offer letter and charge upto 2-3lacs and then give fake offer letter which comes in SPAM folder dont trust that motherfuker then gives our money upto six months slowly by tellin someone made fraud with him then his father get ill all the fake things his brother also hav SS enterprises in Sadashiv Peth
9762003533/9762006533
N Mar 5, 2014 by
nakshatraa

I received a mail from Sanjay Chavan. Those who got bad or good experiences please share them with me on nakshatraa.777@gmail.com

SS Enterprises - is this consultancy is fraud???