SSD ICFAI University Tripura - not returnig my fees

jitendra arora
Respect sir,

Myself Jitendra arora and my enrolment number with MBA prog. is
6010020840929 and it is my 5th mail to you regarding same matter as below-
I cant continue it any more as i have already told you. Please tell me the procedure to refund of my fees that i have deposited Rs30000/- and also reply me how much amount will deduce from it.

It is the mail that i have last sent to ssd icfai at mail id ssd@iutripura.edu.in but they are not giving any satisfactory response.

Comments

Courier not received - ICFAI University

Dear Sir/Mam,

This is in regards of doc. which has send on 21/11/08 through Trackon courier from Koregaon Park to Aundh Pune still it has not been received .
Details are as follows :

Courier Send through :- Trackon Courier
Doc No. :- L2695326
Date of courier
send. :- 21/11/08

Please let me know the status as soon as possible

disagreeing with the comment..

To
The Den Student Service Division ICFAI University Hyderabad.
I am a student of Program BA of your University Bearing Enrollment No- 6011050841134.I received core Subject Group -1 on date 02.04.09 for first year Semi star Examination in the month of July . But I want to face exaination two group atatime in the month of July.
There fore i request you to send me Group-ii course were. My major Subject - Sociology and Minor Subject - History & Poiltical Science .and oblige to you .
Yours Sincerely
Kapur Chan Bodek
Programe -BA
Enrollment No - 6011050841134

I didn't get the D group study materials send it immediately.

here by inform you that i m a cfa student and cleard 3group and i want to submit my 4 group exam form but i forget my online login password. My enrolement no. is 6010010824314, ple provide me my password no. so i can fill up my exam form.

this is to inform you that i am a CFA student, i have already cleared my exams upto group C.I have send my second years payment through courier on 25th of january but have not received my study materials yet.i have already send the details of the dispatch to the mentioned email address at tripura but to no avail.please do something and send my group D books as soon as possible as exams are approaching and more over am not being able to register for the exams to be held in april .please reply either today or by tomorrow as the last date of registration for the exam is 28th of february.
The details of the dispatch,
Name of the courier:The Professional Couriers.[Domestic & International -Courier & Cargo
Date of dispatch:25th/jan/2010.
Receipt no:CHW3830665.
Name of the bank:Allahabad Bank.
Demand draft no. :974448

this is to inform you that i am a CFA student, my enrollment number is 6010010824135 and i have already cleared my exams upto group C.I have send my second years payment through courier on 25th of january but have not received my study materials yet.i have already send the details of the dispatch to the mentioned email address at tripura but to no avail.please do something and send my group D books as soon as possible as exams are approaching and more over am not being able to register for the exams to be held in april .please reply either today or by tomorrow as the last date of registration for the exam is 28th of february.
The details of the dispatch,
Date of dispatch:25th/jan/2010.
Receipt no:CHW3830665.
Name of the bank:Allahabad Bank.
Demand draft no. :974448

dear sir
i have lost my enrollment no.
plz send me immediately on my email id
name-sachin kumar saboo
prgm-pgdmm from rohtak

dear sir,
my course material was sent from icfai universty press...but i can't receive it because tnt courier service charged me 75 rupees.i am student of mca group my enrollment no. is 6010070715916..what can i do in this case?
Archana

Hi! Quaizarlashkerwala,

U can directly write to SSD at ssd@icfaiuniversity.in mentioning ur enrollment number.
Archana

Hi! Sachin,

Why dont u write to ssd@icfaiuniversity.in with ur other details like

1) date of enrollment,
2) postal address u mentioned at the time of admission,
3) date of birth
and
4) email-id u mentioned at the time of enrollment .
5) program name
u may be wasting ur time here.

send mail to ssd@icfaiuniversity.in

My name is Anshu Bhatia. My enrollment number is CFA035826. I completed my CFA in 2007 and MS-FINANCE in 2008 from Ahmedabad. I am right now in U.S.A. I need your help. My brother Abhishek who went to CFA branch in ahmedabad to collect my transcript didnt get any proper response. I want my CFA and MSFINANCE transcript to pursue further education in U.S.A. My brother tried alot to get my transcript but they dint response him properly.

I want to know what is the procedure to get my transcripT? Is it ok with you if i scanned all my certificate, attached through files and mail it to you on this email address?

Please help me..
Please send me my transcript at the address which is in your records. Please its my request and its your duty to help to your one of student who really need your help.

Its also ok if you send me at the address which is there in your records.

Hoping for your favourable response.

Anshu Bhatia
CFA035826
Avanti

Hi! Anshu,

U can directly write to SSD at ssd@icfaiuniversity.in if u did not get proper response from the branch u mentioned.

Surely u will get (+) ve response .

All the best.

Dear Mr.Anshu Bhatia,

Please note that transcripts can only be given by the Controller of the Examination of the university and not by anyone else.
Kindly contact Controller of the Examination at exams_admin@icfaiuniversity.in for necessary information.

Student Service Dept
ICFAI University

Dear Ms.Pallavi Gawande,

Courseware is regularly sent on time however due to certain delivery issues due to the courier agency sometimes there could be some inconvenience in receiving the courseware on time. In such cases bringing to the knowledge of SSD either through email ( ssd@icfaiuniversity.in or call our toll free no 1800 425 2911 or 1800 103 0303) can get immediate attention and issues will get resolved.

Student Service Dept

Dear Mr. Jitendra Arora,

Please contact ssd@iutripura.edu.in with the issue so that your problem can be resolved.

Student Service Dept.

Dear Sir / Madam

I Sri Ajay Kumar Das bearing enrollment no is 6010020907605 (MBA - Group - A) beg to state that . my financial condition is very bad, I unable to pay my rest of dues. I lost my job few days ago. so I request you not deposit my cheques, cheques nos are - 613160, 613161, 613162, 613163, 613164 & 613165. in State Bank of India. when my financial condition comes well at that time i will decided to do that course, otherwise i can not do anyway.

therefore i prey to you sir do it needfull
Yours faithfully
Ajay Kumar Das
MBA (Group - A)
mail id = dr.ajay_das@rediffmail.com
Bhubaneswar
Orissa
goru

Dear Sir / Madam

Myself Sakshi Dhawan bearing enrollment no is 6010010921316. I go clubing in 1st nd 2nd group please my 2 group books delivery packet send imediatelty...
bhona

The Dean (ICFAI UNIVERSITY - TRIPURA

Dear Sir / Madam,

My self Mayank patel bearine enrollment is 6010020708276 and I had not taken Group-c Class in Ahmedabad From Maninagar Branch.I had Not Attending The Class Because It's So Far To My House. Then I Coulden't Attend The Class It Is Approximataly 27 K.M.from My House To Class. And i had taken G-c Information technology Class. It's Fees 3000 Rs.So Please...Please it's return Cheque/DD.send Be my Address.
goru

Dear Sir / Madam

Myself gourav dhawan bearing enrollment no is 6010010921345. I go clubing in A nd B group... my no change pls update this no. 09466030012... nd group B books send blue dart nd this coriour company are return 4 days not wait because in haryana KKR flood situation in this reson i dont pick my books nd pls change my coruior service because my town blue dart service not available my town ondot service available pls in future will sent on ondot courier/first flight pls pls pls... nd my old bill no of blue dart is this Rl.No./WayBill No. - 54451040884 nd my pic is not sent on my admit card in A group pls next tym send my pic on my admit card

SSD ICFAI University Tripura - not returnig my fees