SSNNL BOND - SSNNL BOND REDEMPTION

OPP. BATA SHOW ROOM
ASHRAM ROAD, AHMEDABAD 380 009

Email: mcsamd@reliancemail.net

Greetings

This is nit a complaint but it is an enquiry.
1. I purchased your bond : SSNNL, 16 Years back. The details of bond are as follow:
 Bond Holders: 1). AMIT KUMAR (Minor at the time of application, DOB: 19/03/1989).
FA/GU GANESH LAL SINDHUPE
2). SANDHYA SINDHUPE
 FOLIO NO.: 530401
 DIST. NO.: 561398
 CERIFICATE NO.: 561398
 REG NO.: 10866

2. Now, I heard that you are redeemed the bonds compulsory and pay Rs 50,000/- per bond as per your company decision. Actually I am not aware of it.

3. Sir, Are you closed the bond as per your company decision and what we do to get the amount. Please inform me the procedure in our case as mentioned in Point 1.

AMIT KUMAR
FA/GU GANESH LAL SINDHUPE
B-1/109, TOWNSHIP, MALANJKHAND COPPER PROJECT
DIST.: BALAGHAT MP 481116
Mob.: 09425875062
Email: sindhupe.gl@gmail.com

Comments

I ALSO HAVE THE BOND, WE MUST WAIT FOR PAYMENT, BECAUSE THE ssnl has not given notice to the individual bond holder to take payment earlier, so there are some chance to get full payment on maturity on 2014 to those bond holder who has not yet exercise the call option.
one more thing is that the bond holder is exercising thier option on 2009 and after 2009 to before 2014 bond holder will get 50000=00 because the date of redemption will be consider as 2009 they are exerciseing their own level no one is ask to exercise. so I think at 2014 we will get 111000=00 definately.IF YOU GET SOME MORE INFORMATION PLEASE KNOW ME RAJENDRA_GOYAL_LUCKNOW@YAHOO.CO.IN

I have 4 Bonds bought @3600/= initial price. If you believe in Indian legal System which, I feel is one of the best in the world, just be patient. I am quite sure we will get full Rs.1, 11, 000/= on maturity. This Bond is guaranteed by Govt. of Gujrat. So, no hassels you are secure. SSNNL is just pressurising its Investors with wrong and un ethical deeds. They stand no chance in Supreme Court in my view.
SSNNL is successful to some extent as about 50 % people have surrendered their Bonds in this state of panic and uncertainty. Just be patient as we will hear something from Court Writ petitions in few months.
I will not surrender Bonds before I hear anything about SC/High Court Writ petitions filed by big Investors.
If you have any further information please share with me .
Email puricarpets@yahoo.com

Greetings

This is not a complaint but it is an enquiry.
1. I purchased your bond : SSNNL, on11th jan1994. The details of bond are as follow:
 Bond Holders: 1). Prakrati navin Mishra .

 FOLIO NO.: 628056
 DIST. NO.: 684461
 CERIFICATE NO.: 682152
 REG NO.: 355856

2. Now, I heard that you are redeemed the bonds compulsory and pay Rs 50, 000/- per bond as per your company decision. Actually I am not aware of it.

Navin Mishra
general manager
Hotel samdareeya pvt limited
Russal chowk Dr.Barat road
Jabalpur 482001
ph 4004132, 33, 34 2413400, 001, 442
e mail mishnavi @yahoo.co.in
mobile 9302101950

[Complaint comments] Read comments [Complaint category] Stock Market [Complaint comments] Add a comment

i too have a SSNNL bond but i hv no idea of the procedure to get my money back.please reply me at abhiraj1_2009@yahoo.com.i will b highly oblidged to ur kind action.
N May 30, 2011 by
dharanipathi

i also have a ssnnl bond.i dont know the procedure how to get my money back
by retuning that bond.kindly send me the procedure to retun the bond and get my money back.
reply me at 4dharani@gmail.com
ph.no:9789866883
expecting favourable reply.
N Jul 10, 2011 by
lakshmana

bond redemption - SSNL

Redemption of SSNL Bond
I am holder off Folio no.465150 and Bond no. 480350, issue price Rs.3, 600/-.It is learnt that SSNNL called for early redemtion.Pl. let me know the procedure.
Thanking you.
-Lakshmana
N Aug 28, 2011 by
ABHI FULPAGAR

respected sir,
Mr. Dilip Dattusa Fulpagar. have a ssnnl bond.i dont know the procedure how to get my money back

reply me at abhifulpagar@gmail.com

expecting favourable reply.

S.A, PAWAR.
N Jan 8, 2012 by
b ranjan

i am also having a bond certificate no 549831 issue price Rs 3600/- now i want to with draw for my urgent use kindly guide me. my email id benran_jan@yahoo.co.in ph no 919478470293
N Jan 15, 2012 by
Angad Bhagat

To,
The Sardar Sarovar Nagar Nigam Limited (SSNNL)
Block no. 12, New Sachivalaya Complex, Gandhinagar,
Gujarat-382 010

Subject: DEEP DISCOUNT BOND 1993 ISSUE

I am the holder of SSNNL Bond 1993 in the year 29 September 1993 vide
Registration No. 23773
Registered Folio No – SN 236690

I would like to inform you that my residential address has been changed as under
For Read
49/2, CVD Lines, Delhi Cantt B-16, Street-1
Near Tarun Dharam Kanta
Vikas Nagar, Vikas Vihar
New Delhi-110059

It is therefore request you kindly make necessary amendment in my records as well.
Moreover, it has come to my notice that the above scheme has been discontinued. Thus please advice me the ways how can I withdraw my balance amount. All correspondence may kindly be send at the above address please.

Thanking You

Date - Sunday, 15 January 2012

Yours Faithfully

Angad Kumar Bhagat
meetmeall45@gmail.com
A May 3, 2012 by
N.Ravinder

i am also having a bond certificate of ssnnl . Now i want to with draw the same. kindly guide me. my email id nandoj_uravi@yahoo.co.in ph no 9948921640
N Sep 29, 2012 by

OPP. BATA SHOW ROOM
ASHRAM ROAD, AHMEDABAD 380 009

Email: mcsamd@reliancemail.net

Greetings

This is nit a complaint but it is an enquiry.
1. I purchased your bond : SSNNL, 18 Years back. The details of bond are as follow:
 Bond Holders: 1). PRAMOD C. PRAJAPATI 2) VIVEK C. PRAJAPATI

Mob.: 09049007851
Email: pramod.prajapati14@rediffmail.com
D Dec 11, 2012 by
vikicnl@gmail.com

I HOLD ONE SSNL BOND MY FOLIONO;SN403699. I DINT RECIVED ANY INFORMATION REGARDING
REDEEMPTION, PLEASE GUIDE ME TO HOLD OR SURRENDER THE BOND & WHERE.

THANKS VALJIPATEL.
4-12-67/C, OPP.AUTONAGAR, VANASTHALIPURAM,
HYDERABAD-500070.AP
EMAIL;vikicnl@gmail.com.
D Dec 20, 2012 by
harmonycj

I thought i am the only one fcked by Gujarat Govt and SSNNL if the govt organisation is doing why not pvt companies. Any I am also holding abond if an one could help me to redeem the bond now I shall be thankfull

cjfranklyn@gmail.com
N Feb 2, 2014 by
S.N Tiwari

I purchased a BOND from S.S.N.N.L in Feb., 1995 with the initial amount of Rs.3600. The maturity date as per the bond was fixed as 11/01/2014 and the maturity value to be given was 111000. However, I haven't received any reply/information from your end.

The details of the bond are given as follow

1. No of Bond - 01
6. Bond Holder Sachida Nand Tiwari
7. Address Tiwari Tola, Mohammdabad, Ghazipur, U.P. 233227
8. Mobile No. 08601703270 / 09415860772
9. Email Id ashoksansthan@yahoo.co.in / ashoksansthan@gmail.com

I, hereby, request you to kindly get back on my mobile no. and email id about the procedure and the payment.

Name - Sachida Nand Tiwari
N Feb 6, 2014 by
Pushkar Atre

I also have ssnnl bond, I do not know the procedure how to get my money back
by returning that bond, kindly send me the procedure to return the bond and get my money back
The details of bond are given as below.
1. No of bond - 1
N Feb 20, 2014 by
pramod pateriya

RESPECTED SIR

I also have ssnnl bond, I do not know the procedure how to get my money back
The details of bond are given as below.
1. No of bond - 01
2. Folio No. SN 278011, ALLOTMENT LETTER NO. 278011
3. Distinctive No. (s) 238913
4. Certificate No. - 682345
5. REG No. - 172481/11th January, 1994
6. Issue Price Rs. 3600/-
7. Face Value Rs. 1, 11, 000 /-
8. Bond Holder - sunil kumar kherani/smt Radha sunil kherani
9. Address - 54/ B, Prajapat nagar, Near footi kothi, P.O.- Sudama ngr. Indore [m.p.]
Pin - 454009, [M.P.]
10. Mobile No. - 09424044982, Ph. No. 08519063185
11. E mail Id- pramodpateriya@gmail.com
Expecting favourable reply.
N Feb 26, 2014 by
SUGRIVA PRASAD

Sir, I too purchased 02 in nos DDBs and don't know when, where, to whom and how I will surrender these bonds. Kindly help me to get maturity amount of these bonds. My email ID is sugrivaprasad1@gmail.com.Now, can I wait for your reply please? Thanks.
N Feb 27, 2014 by
hemant_parikh

DEAR ALL,

CHECK YOUR EMAIL, U WILL FIND REDEMPTION FORM AS WELL AS ALL DETAILS TO BE SEND TO MCS LTD FOR PAYMENT...

IF ANY DIFFICULTIES THEN CALL ME 09825945723 IN BETWEEN 10.00 AM TO 5.00 PM