Standard Chartered Bank - INTERNATIONAL FUND TRANSFER AND REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.

Mrs. Vishali P S
I received mail You are won Prise By Standard Chartered Bank 40 AREHOUSE ROAD, APAPA, LAGOS, NIGERIA.TEL: +234-8068587441On Letter Head Of Bank & Stamp His Manager want my account no. to transfer fund but i say don't have bank account then he say i will transfer fund by Ecwas Diplomatic Delivery Company his agent come in your home & he pay the amount i clearly say i will not give any handling charges he say ok. then his agent call me from Mumbai he say i come to Mumbai know he want IMMIGRATION amount i say no when you show amount & i confirm currency. then i will pay you IMMIGRATION amount. How So big racket He Call From Mumbai His Cell No. is 919867209258 I Said I Don't want this amount you go back to your country. i also ask how you carry such big amount in airline he said i have Money license.
Tell Me now what can i do ? tell me whom i will give this mobile no.?

Thanks & regards

Mrs. Vaishali P. S.

Comments

N Nov 27, 2013 by
Mintu Dazel

Best Review
i got a mail from the id (monicajobe701@hotmail.com) $ 6.7 m deposited by her father in Standard Chartered Bank Plc United Kingdom. '' i want to transfer this money to your account as my foreign partner'' is it true or wrong .

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Mr Frank Scot
email address (sandardbankdirect@yahoo.co.uk).
Telephone number:
+44 7031-815-950

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: BABA JOBE JOOF
Nationality: Gambian
Next of kin : MR KUMBA JOBE
Amount deposited:$ 6.7 m
Account Number: 614296

please kindly reply to this id (mintu_dazel@yahoo.com)

thanks with regards

Mintu Dazel
Bangladesh

raju.D

about prize money - UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

dear sir
i had got a mail fron nigeria saying that i had got lotary of austrilan lotary. they r asking my account no and id proof. do i send it ? is it real ?

Dear sir
I had got a mail fron nigeria saying that i had got lotary of austrilan lotary. they r asking my account no and id proof. do i send it ? is it real ? will you pls guide me .
Sudhakar Anchan

They are shouting for money before delivery of winning prizes - uk.national lottery

Kind Attn : Sir Paul Wilson
claims officer.

Respected Sir,

I am a winner, I shall not pay any courier / other charges . I played & win
the prize, it is your duty how to arrange deliver to the winner at the free
of cost, like my country INDIA, at here winner never pay any charges.
Because, I am Not able to give some charge
If you charges to take deliver my winning prize , I am not interested at all to
take this prize.
so, you less all charges from lottery claim.
and Sir You are agree to send courier to my address, that is simple process.

With Regards

PEUGEOT AUTOMOBILES
Peugeot Auto-mobiles headquaters, 19 Ul,
Essex , PE9 2YP , London
United Kingdom.

PEUGEOT ONLINE CAR /CASH AWARD PRIZE NOTIFICATION.

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of
£300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) and a brand
new 407 peugeot Car from the International online programs held on the
October 21st, 2007 in London the United Kingdom. The selection process
was carried out through random selection in our computerized Email
selection system (ESS) from a database of over 250,000 email addresses
drawn
from all the continents of the world.

To begin the processing of your prize you are to contact the
remittance department with the emails address provided below through
our

London
E-mail:claims_agent230@yahoo.com.hk

Contact him with your secret pin code PGA00111234 and your reference
number 12058006/06.You are also advised to provide him with the
under listed information as soon as possible:

Claims Requirements:

1. FULL LEGAL NAMES: Patel Sanjay Chhaganbhai
2. ADDRESS OF RESIDENCE: At: Jambusar, Po: Dadhaliya, Ta:- Modasa, Dist:- Sabarkantha, State:- Gujarat, INDIA pin: 383317
3. SEX: MALE

Lottery Manager.

FUND NOT CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT - AL ARABIA COMPANY

DEAR SIR

I AM IN JEDDAH AND INDIA MY FRIEND HAVE DEPOSIT SOME AMOUNT IN MY NRI ACCOUNT

AND STILL THIS AMOUNT NOT CREDIT IN MY ACCOUNT.

ACCOUNT NO- ICICI NRI ACCOUNT

DEPOSIT AMOUNT RS. 49500 ON 8TH AUGUST

DEPOSIT AMOUNT RS.22500 ON 9TH AUGUST

AT ICICI KAROL BAGH NEW DELHI BRANCH

BOTH AMOUNT HAS BEEN TRANSFER IN SUSPENCE ACCOUNT -I THINK WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION TO DEPOSITIR OR TO ME.

WHY WE HAVE OPERATE ICICI ACCOUNT -CREAT PROBLEM OR =SAFE AND SECURE ...???

PLEASE CHECK AND CONFIRM ME ASAP

ABDIL AZIZ SAYED
AL ARABIA CO.
JEDDAH - SAUDI ARABIA

MOBILE - 00966 50 8716683

outgoing call deactivated without any intimation - Classic 202

Date: 26th March 2008
I have puchased prepaid connection on 19th and the no. is 9302964779.
On today I have recieved a message on my mobile that my outgoing service is now de-activated w/o any reason or any intimation. I have sufficient balance to use my number and nothing is in pending from my end.

I would request u kindly activate my mobile asap and also a kind advise to u that pls intimate before take any action.

Thanks and in anticipation

Ashish Kanhere

Non receipt of remittance even after 12 days of its dispatch - Money transfer - Bank to Bank

My sis MAHUA DAS SEHGAL had carried out three transfers vide A/c 5888673228, on 28th April '08 CITN 08119012188 for INR 5 Lacs; 29th April '08 CITN 08120015155 INR 5 Lacs; April 30 '08 CITN08121029419 INR4.09 Lacs were sent to be deposited at Allahabad Bank, C R Park, New Delhi in Savings Acct. No.106896, has noy reached yet. You may please take URGENT steps to look into the matter and find a quick solution to solve the issue.
------- Kunal Das, New Delhi. Mob.9868458425
kunal2das@yahoo.com

Hi i am T/f my money

t/f/my money

I have received a mail stating that I won prize money and it will be delivered to me through Standard Chartered Bank and wants to send a mail with the details to standardchartered.fundstransfer@live.com . Next day I received a mail stating that I have to open an account and so wants to send the details online. Can you please let me know whether is it fake mail or genuine.

Prasanth N N

I am Dipankar Lahiri & win prize money from the uk national lottary.They inform me throu mail that open the account standard Standard Chartered Bank.Afte online open my a/c they give me mail for fund trancefer I.D & pass woard & i oppen the site, account, but Don't transfer the prize money.Becouse they want COT Code.After i agine mail standardchartered.fundstransfer@live.com.They replly me that atfirst 380POUNDS (THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY POUNDS STERLING) dipost & after they wii pay.I send you those mailing copy & screen short of account transefer.befor opening if they told me they want mone i dont open the A/c.why they herresin me.Befor opening The A/c i given mail that i dont pay any ammount.Please help me, I want my prize money.

my a/c detailes/screen schort:t of Accounts
Transfer Money | Print Statement
Account Name: Mr. DIPANKAR LAHIRI
Holder's Address: 47, School road, P.O:Dakshin Jagaddal .P.S:SONARPUR, West Bengal, India
Account Number: 9916478034468808
Account Type: Savings
SID Serial: 978055126483
Currency: GBP
Transaction Details:

Date Credit
2008/08/15 £1, 532, 720.00GBP

NEW BALANCE

Please report any discrepancy noticed to your accounts officer within fifteen (15) days from the date of this statement. We will assume correctness of entries if notes of discrepancy are not received.

mailing detailes after opening the a/c:STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Tel::+447024070793
Fax: 44-704 571 6367
Email: standardchartered_fundtransfer@live.com

RE: COST OF TRANSFER CHARGES

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LIMITED WISHES TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED AND ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR MAIL WITH REGARDS THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS TO YOUR ACCOUNT.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LIMITED REQUIRES THAT YOU PAY THE TOTAL COST OF TRANSFER OF THE 380POUNDS (THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY POUNDS STERLING) TO OUR BANK BEFORE YOUR FUNDS CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK WHICH WAS BASICALLY BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT YOUR FUNDS HAS BEEN INSURED ALREADY AND THE INSURANCE POLICY IS RESTRICTING OUR ESTABLISHMENT FROM MAKING ANY DEDUCTIONS FROM YOUR FUNDS AND SINCE IT IS MANDATORY THAT FUNDS WITH THIS MAGNITUDE BE INSURED UNDER THE UNITED KINGDOM MONETARY POLICY WE ADVICE YOU TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE COST OF TRANSFER NECESSARY FOR US TO EFFECT YOUR TRANSFER.
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK LIMITED HAS RESOLVED TO WAIVE THE FUNDS RECALL CHARGES AND OTHER ADMINISTRATIVE/HANDLING CHARGES DUE FOR THE RECALLING OF YOUR FUNDS.

WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH OUR BANKING COORDINATES FOR INTERNATIONAL CLIENTS FOR THE COST OF TRANSFER CHARGES TO PAID BEFORE THE TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK IN INDIA CAN BE EFFECTED.SO YOU ARE TO GET BACK TO US AND WE SHALL INSTRUCT YOU ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THE PAYMENT OF THE COST OF TRANSFER AFTER WHICH THE CODE SHALL BE SENT TO YOU TO ENABLE YOU TRANSFER YOUR FUND EASILY TO YOUR LOCAL ACCOUNT IN INDIA.
Thanks for banking with us.

Yours Faithfully,

Clifford Maxi
(Bank Manager)

Please help me.

funds transfer - Standard Chartered

I have received mail from standard charted UK that I have got money from UK lottery and I have to pay money to tranfer that amt to my account. I want to know whether this is a true information or anyother wrong person is giving this information.
Pls check my name in your fundtranfer UK and advice immediately.

I am Pankaj kumar singh from india & i won prize money from sweepstake lottery (International Lottery organization) from London, England (U.K). but sir this organization mail sent me "we have forwarded your account details to our paying bank (Standard Chartered Bank) to wire the sum of $3.5M USD only to your account".

and next mail given by Standard Chartered Bank U.K through Subject TT- (COT) and sender -Sarah Cook Customer's Service STB
Account Receivable officer’s name: Michael Benedict

With Bank Sleep (credit to Ashutosh singh ABN AMRO BANK DELHI-44, INDIA) but not coming in my bank.

so please sir doing i am my prize money transfer my A/c- 1464976 (Account holder's Name Ashutosh Singh my Brother)

i am request from you please you can send me mail.

TO, STANDARDCHARTED CUSTOMER CARE, My home loan account no 32055066 the loan amount is completed by august 2008 EMI AND Rs 694/-balance to be due from you, this information given by your representative JENY, Complaint no.ac/090814 actually since three months Iam REGULARLY CONSULTING your home loan staff of secnderabad branch, they said your EMI BALANCE IS OYOUSIR VER WITH IN TEN WORKING DAYS WE WILL INFORM YOUR DOCUMENTS WHERE YOU HAVE TO COLLECT IN THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2008. BUT NOW ON ENQUIRY MrSUNIL YOUR REPRESETATIVE IS ASKING ME TO PAY ONE MORE EMI OF SEPTEMBER WHAT IS THIS HOW YOUR STAFF GIVING EACH PERSON DIFFERENT INFORMATION, KINDLY GIVE ME COMPLETE STATEMENT AND WHEN YOU ARE GIVING MY DOCUMENTS ARE WITH YOU, I WAS AREGULAR PAID TILL TODAY EMIS WITHOUT DEFAULT, YOURS IS A REPUTED INTERNATIONAL BANK THIS TYPE OF ATTITUDE IS NOT GOOD A CUSTOMER SHOULD NOT BE SUFFER, KINDLY DO NEEDFULL TO ME AS EARLY AS PASSIBLE. THANKING YOUSIR K.R.SWAMY, H.NO.1-3-1026/3, hyb-80

hi sir this vipin kumar sharma frm india m i got a mail that i have won £1, 532, 720.00GBP by lucky draw.and i got a user id & password of standard charted bank.how my money can transfer in my SBI account.Plz tell me these all informations are true or not.If these all are true then pl transfer my money to my ths account no-30332484718.plz give me information on my mail id/on my mob no-9971102413.

how to fill up the form and send

I BANK TRANSFER CHARGES;
Host Country Security Checks certified order charge; $150.00
Interpol Security Checks certified order fee; $120.00
Destination Country Security Checks certified order charge; $130.00

TOTAL: $400.00 United States Dollars.
have receive the notification of the money. I willing to pay this changes but,
Right now I dont have money, is there a way to pay this money through the same money you send?

I am ahmadmuhammadyunusabduh Mayunu .I get a win prize money from the uk national lottary.They inform me to contact Mr.Cfifford Maxi for fund trancefer monny 1, 000, 000.00 Pounds
(ONE MILLION POUNDS STERLING)

Please contact to me how i can get my monny

my Accounts
Transfer Money | Print Statement
Account Name: Mr. Ahmadmuhammadyunusabduh Mayunu
Holder's Address: 91/6 Phicitbumrung Rd.
Narathiwat city

This a mail from United Kingdom National Lottery

Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM
P O Box 1010.

I am pleased to announce to you once again that you are a beneficiary of UK
NATIONAL LOTTERY ONLINE PROMO where you are a winner of 1, 000, 000.00 Pounds
(ONE MILLION POUNDS STERLING).

The process for claiming your prize has been made very simple so that in no
distant time, you are assured of having received your cash prize.
However, your winnings has been sent to STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, in the form
of bonds, and you will be requested to contact the payment centre for transfer
of your winning funds to you.

You are to contact the PAYING BANK with the following information below:

Name OF Bank: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK.

Bank Address: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK.
1 Aldermanbury Square
London EC2V 7SB
Contact Person: Mr Clifford Maxi

Telephone Number: +447035933772
+447024038054
Email: standardcharteredfundtransfer01@live.com

Here is your Winning Contact Code ( Saving ). You Have to Contact the Bank
with the Winning Numbers and you are also advised to complete the form and send
it immediately to the bank so that they can attend to you immediately. FULL
NAME:Mr. Ahmadmuhammadyunusabduh Mayunu AGE:39 year old SEX:Male NATIONALITY:Thai
ADDRESS91/6 Phicitbumrung Rd.
Narathiwat city
Narathiwat Provinces
S.Thailand 96000:
EMAIL: ahmadgroup2008@thaimail.com PHONE:+66862858633
OCCUPATION:Business
COUNTRY Thailand
OF RESIDENCE:Thailand
Your winnings are insured to
it's real value, hence you will have to contact Mr Clifford Maxi for transfer
of your winning funds. send mail to the Bank immediately. Kind regards:Dr Harry
Raymond.Payment and Release Order Dept.UK National Lottery (Claims Agent)

United Kingdom National LotteryCOPYRIGHT ฉ 1994-2008 ALL RIGHT
RESERVED

I hope you can help me

I HAVE OPENED AN ACCOUNT IN STANDARD CHARTERED BANK United Kingdom ON 13 NOVEMBER 2008, EVEN I GOT A CONFIRMATION FROM UR BANK ABOUT MY ONLINE PERSONAL ACCOUNT. NOW WHEN I TRANSFER THE AMIUNT FROM UR BANK TO MY BANK DURING TRANSFERING IT ASKS FOR COT CODE AND WHEN I CONSULTED MY ACCOUNT OFFICIER ABOUT COT CODE, HE SAYS I DON'T NO. I M ENCLOSING HEREWITH UR ONLINE BANK CONFIRMATION MAIL,
Bank Name: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK
Customer ID: Mr.AMEET
PIN Number/Password: SCT03419TR
Account Number/User ID: 6114973243031837
Account Name:Mr.AMEET SHRIKANT PAWAR
Account Holder Address:RENUKA KRUPA”, PLOT NO: 113, 4th CROSS CHIDAMBAR NAGAR TILAKWADI BELGAUM KARNATAKA INDIA
Account Type:Savings
SID Serial (enter this 12 digit number): 183759784647
Currency: GBP
Date Creditted: 2008/11/14
Current Balance:(£1, 532, 720.00GBP)
After you have successfully login to your account, after you have checked it and see that all you vital informations you provided are correct, then click on transfer. After which you will be required to fill in your bank account details in which you want to transfer the money into, as soon as you have fill in your account details were you want the money to be transfer, click on transfer.

i recd the mail from your bank (email:sbc_london@earthlink.net )is it scams or not please do verify
awaitng for the reply

Standard Chartered Bank Plc
01 Aldermanbury Square,
London, EC2V 7SB,
United Kingdom

Dear Sir
Fund Deposit File No.PS101454/SCB/79 refers.

Having received your data, I have been directed by the Director, International Payment
Office/Telex Services Dept to inform you that your data has been forwarded to our
Data Processing Department for programming in our JPR 104 Fund Remittance Transmitter.

And to legally effect transfer in your favour as an Appointed Trustee by Miss Martha
william of the sum of US$5, 500, 000.00 deposited by Late Dr.Johnson william on 7th
January, 2004 which he indicated his daughter Miss Martha William however we shall
require the following documents:

1.A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank
account on her behalf.This document must be endorsed by
a Senegalese resident lawyer.

2.The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death.
3.A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father
by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of Oath from the senegalese High Court.
5. A scanned copy of your Identity.

Be informed that on receipt of the above documents As requested the entire fund
could be transferred to your account on her behalf
on receipt of the above documents issued by a Senegalese High Court of Justice in
Dakar.

You are advised either to fly down there to arrange an attorney or you simple ask
your partner to get an attorney for for you to procure
all these documents for you urgently to enable us effect transfer as she had earlier
requested us to assist her as soon as you contacted
us.