Standard Chartered Bank - INTERNATIONAL FUND TRANSFER AND REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT.

Mrs. Vishali P S
I received mail You are won Prise By Standard Chartered Bank 40 AREHOUSE ROAD, APAPA, LAGOS, NIGERIA.TEL: +234-8068587441On Letter Head Of Bank & Stamp His Manager want my account no. to transfer fund but i say don't have bank account then he say i will transfer fund by Ecwas Diplomatic Delivery Company his agent come in your home & he pay the amount i clearly say i will not give any handling charges he say ok. then his agent call me from Mumbai he say i come to Mumbai know he want IMMIGRATION amount i say no when you show amount & i confirm currency. then i will pay you IMMIGRATION amount. How So big racket He Call From Mumbai His Cell No. is 919867209258 I Said I Don't want this amount you go back to your country. i also ask how you carry such big amount in airline he said i have Money license.
Tell Me now what can i do ? tell me whom i will give this mobile no.?

Thanks & regards

Mrs. Vaishali P. S.

Comments

I have received a mail stating that I
won prize money and it will be delivered to
me through bank to bank transfer or COURIER DELIVERY and wants
to send a mail with the details to
accountsdept1977@googlemail.com and i have send it. I choose to bank to bank transfer .
Next day I received a mail
stating that I have to pay the cost of price before they transfer the money.
Can you please let me know
whether is it fake mail or genuine.

Please conferem this informations for me please,
Mr. Evan Davies
Foreign Remittance Manager
Standard Chartered Bank PLC.
London.
NO.1 Aldermanbury Square
London EcV7SB
Phone No. +447031868828.
Please check if such address exist in this very Organisation or if it is a fraud.
Thanks as am looking forward to hearing from you.

Dear
Sir i say that my friend is refugee from south africa har late father dopiest some amount from his name .she wants that amount 5million credit my account sir i am indian so i request fully.is amount transfar to my account easy .will indian goverment give premission for. p/l reply me soon .ABDE

Delay in prize distribution - HEINEKEN PREMIUM Nigeria

2 week back a sms comes to my molile like this Your mobile has won you $3 Million in the 2009 Heineken premium Light Mobile award . To claim, email your Name and Mobile Phone # to heinkenspremium@live.com Sender: TA - OTDC, sent 01:32:47pm 03-06-2009.

I send my all details to them .

But the question is can i belive this . If this not true What step can i take against this HEINEKEN PREMIUM Compay Nigeria.

TO
The Standard Chartered Bank
PLC London
1 Aldermanbury square,
EC2C 7SB
Sub ( transfer of deposits)
Sir
with due respect & humble submission i beg to state that the following few lines for your kind consideration & favourable orders that.
Dr Teberias F Laban had an occount of this bank his A/C no was 0014-894321-001. he had a fixed deposits of $ 6.5 million US dollars but unfortunately he was died & the beneficiary person his daughter Miss Rose Laban has all the documents including fathers death certificate & certificate of deposits with her.
the details of deposits is
deposit code- NDB/ZXY202
transaction code-NDB/TRU/CCPA/009/X319/RHW
account type- fixed deposit
date of deposit-06/06/2000
benificiary- ROSE LABAN (MISS)
A/C NO.-0014-894321-001

sir, i am RAMAKANTA lives in india, Miss ROSE now is major, she wants to transfer her father deposits to my account.sir i have my account in STATE BANK OF INDIA.
sir I wants to know details regarding the transfer of deposits to my account & what are the document should be submitted by us.
therefore i request that you will kindly give me relevant instructions regarding this i shall ever grateful to you.
thanking you

From: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK <scb.int@btinternet.com>
To: Shakeer Md <mshakeer44@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:40:32 AM
Subject: Account setup needed urgently

Standard Chartered Bank Plc.
142 Ahmadu Bello Way
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nig.
Tel: +234-(0)80-662-70574
Fax: +234-(0)80-271 09302

From: Mr. Gary Cole.
Managing Director.

Attention Mohd. Shakeer
Welcome to Standard Chartered Bank Plc (S.C.B). Structured and Regulated by the Financial Service Authority World Bank. One of the most efficient commercial bank in the West Africa . And has met up with the requirements of a World Class Banking Services.

I am Mr. Gary Cole whom you were told to contact as per the remittance of your Chevron/Texaco 2009 Funds release. However we have just received your personal details, qualification number, batch number and other document's for the processing of the wire transfer of the lump sum payout of $980, 000.00 USD into your account.

This donation was brought to you by the Chevron/Texaco promotions and was supported by the Economic Community for West African States (ECOWAS), United Nations Organization (UNO) and the European Union (EU) which was conceived with the objective of human growth, educational, and community developments.
With respect to the above certification, it is my duty to bring to your notice that appropriate measures have been taken and you are to receive the total amount transferred into any of your designated Bank account Worldwide, these funds are available as deposited in a suspense account by the Chevron/Texaco board or directors.

To proceed further, Be well informed that we cannot commence on the transfer of these funds at this moment into your account because the funds is being deposited under a suspense account, also is being covered with a Hand cover Policy which makes it impossible for us to debit the account or access it (your winnings cannot be tampered with until in your custody).

To enable us access these funds to be transferred to you, You are there for required to activate this dormant account, this will enable us have access to the funds and that will also enable us transfer the funds immediately into your desired account, or the funds can also be transferred your self online, As soon as you have opened or activated this account, we will send you the account details, such as the Pin Number, Account Number and Login Details, This is a Secured Information but As for my own part, I will sign the International Outgoing Transfer documents on your behalf to make good sure that the funds is transferred and credited into your account.

Below are the three types of accounts we do operate, you are therefore required to choose that which will be most convenient for you to open/activate: -

1. Standard Classic Account (Premium):
Activation Fee: (No charges).
Duration of transfer: (6 (six) working days).
Minimum deposit required: ($300.00 USD)

Total $300.00 USD

2. Classic Account (Premium):
Activation Fee: (No charges).
Duration of transfer: (4 (four) working days).
Minimum deposit required: ($410.00 USD)

Total $410.00 USD

3. Premium Account (Premium):
Activation Fee: (No charges).
Duration of transfer: (2 (two) working days (48HOURS).
Minimum deposit required: ($650.00 USD)

*this account has the best facility; you can be able to debit your account online, make transfer of any amount out from the account to any Bank account worldwide.
Total $650.00 USD
*********
*NOTE THAT IS MONEY IS ONLY NEEDED FOR OPENING AN ACCOUNT WITH OUR BANK WHICH YOUR MONEY IS DEPOSITED.THE ACCOUNT WERE YOUR $980, 000, 000USD IS DEPOSITED IS DORMANT, YOU HAVE TO ACTIVATE IT AND THE MONEY IS REFUNDABLE, PLEASE CHOSE ONE OF THE OPTION ABOVE THAT BEST SUITE YOU

*NOTE THAT ALL CALCULATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE IN US DOLLARS (USD) AND THERE IS AN OPTION OF MAKING DEPOSIT OR ITS EQUIVALENT IN YOUR LOCAL CURRENCY.
THE DURATION OF TRANSFER IS WITH RESPECT TO THE ACTUAL DATE WHEN THE TRANSFER COMMENCES AND THE ACTIVATION DEPOSIT CAN BE TRANSFERRED WITH THE PRIZE MONEY IF DESIRED.

Upon your receipt of this mail, you are required to respond immediately, indicating the option which is most convenient for you for the convenience of transfer and also you are to provide us with the complete account details which you want the funds to be transferred to.

Congratulations! Once Again.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.
I await your urgent response.

Best Regard,
Mr. Gary Cole
Bank Manager.

...

i received one mail which was attached above for your reference. Sir, please revert me the reply whether it's a bogus or correct mail. please do needful.
awaiting your early reply by return mail.

Thanks & Rgds,
Mohd. Shakeer
Kerala

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK <scb.int@btinternet.com>
To: Shakeer Md <mshakeer44@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 10:40:32 AM
Subject: Account setup needed urgently

Standard Chartered Bank Plc.
142 Ahmadu Bello Way
Victoria Island, Lagos, Nig.
Tel: +234-(0)80-662-70574
Fax: +234-(0)80-271 09302

From: Mr. Gary Cole.
Managing Director.

Attention Mohd. Shakeer

1. Standard Classic Account (Premium):
Activation Fee: (No charges).
Duration of transfer: (6 (six) working days).
Minimum deposit required: ($300.00 USD)

Total $300.00 USD

2. Classic Account (Premium):
Activation Fee: (No charges).
Duration of transfer: (4 (four) working days).
Minimum deposit required: ($410.00 USD)

Total $410.00 USD

3. Premium Account (Premium):
Activation Fee: (No charges).
Duration of transfer: (2 (two) working days (48HOURS).
Minimum deposit required: ($650.00 USD)

Total $650.00 USD

Congratulations! Once Again.

Thank you for your anticipated co-operation.
I await your urgent response.

Best Regard,
Mr. Gary Cole
Bank Manager.

...

awaiting your early reply by return mail.

Thanks & Rgds,
Mohd. Shakeer
Kerala

I received Standard Chartered approval loan code MOF/00898 JR is this genuine code from your bank.
They request transfer fund charges pay to Western Union at Africa.

Did your bank use Western Union for receiving payment.
Hope you can reply as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Joyce Lam

I am Mr Mohamed Mohamoud Daoud, djiboutien citizen, I representing The liberian woman, Ms Favour Samuel williams, who is the daughter of Mr Samuel Williams. She is surviving and needs her father's money.

She has no the ability to contact you, because of no money, bank account. So, she requested me to give her a hand in order to receive her money into my account number.

Ms Favour Samuel Willilams is the beneficiary of this amount 4.7 millions of US dollars. The details of the bank are as follows:

Please transfere the money into my Account Number in Djibouti:

Year of Deposit : April 1990
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping
Country of Deposit : London

The Bank Account will be given later on:

Thank you very much indee, I look forwar to hearing a prompt and positive reply from you, I am in Cairo now my mobile phone is ( 00 20 181510255), but need you to transfer the money in my Account Number in djibouti.

Yours Sincerely,

Respecred sir,
I got a message fron natwest online bank department that mrs late laura carvon has made me the next kin of her after receiving the details of mine. She told that she was sufering from cancer and will no live more longer and she wants to transfer the funds to my account in India. after receiving her account details her userid and password .the fund was not able to transfer due to deactivation of account . the created the duplicate website of Natwest bank and making fraud .Sir please take action overWilliams Pfeiffer( Foreign Transfer Manger) Natwest Online Bank Department. They demanded me 580pounds as i belong to middle class family i cannot affort it .please take necessary action over these people as they are so dared to do fraud with the peoples .Please reply me on my email id naqui4you@yahoo.co.in

i have been contacted by a Miss Alise Mabou and been instructed by her to help release funds left to her by her late father and claims that with your bank a large amount of money was deposited by him and that she is next of kin and that she wishes me to help her transfer the money but i would like to check to see if you, s have a MR Peter Sands in your foreign/wire transfer department the address i was given was Alderman bury sqare london ec2v 7sb can you confirm for me please as i dont want to send sensitive documents just in case the e-mail address i was given ispetersands@consultant.com

I RECEIVED A EMAIL THAT SAID THAT WORN SOME LOTTERY MONEY
I PHONED MR A ADAMS AT STANDARD CHARTERD BANK IN THE UK
BUT YOU HAVE TO LEAV A MESSAGE PHONE NUMBER 44 704 090 0461
I THANK YOU IF I CAN GET A REPLY
KUND REGARDS
ALFRED

transferring money - standared chareted bank plc.uk

i am a foerign partener of sharon ojima, in your bank her late father deposites 3.5 us$
by her name&she is next kin how can transfer thise money for my account to give here?

I received the mail from your bank (email:sbc_london@earthlink.net )is it scams or not please do verify
awaitng for the reply

For Your Attention:

Dear Mr.rajat roy

Fund Deposit File No.PS101454/SCB/79 refers.

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/ Wire Transfer of the Standard Chartered Bank Plc London to write you in respect to your mail which we received today concerning the wire transfer of $5, 500, 000:00 US Dollars to your bank account.

Actually, we have earlier been informed about by the young girl Miss Rosemary Fumba
(the next of kin of our deceased customer)that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank.

Her Late father Dr.Moniba.Fumba was our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposited with us. Hence you have really been appointed as the trustee to represent the next of Kin.

You are hereby advice to furnish our(Standard Chartered Bank) credit telex wire department with your bank account data where you will receive the fund into peacefully and the rest of the documentations below to carry out the transfer:

1.A power of attorney on your name permitting you to stand for the transfer as the nominated sole beneficiary of the total sum: Five Million Five hundred Thousand United States Dollars.

Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer.(Since the young lady is presently in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of(Her deceased father)confirming his death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to his late father by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

You are to contact your partner for more directives about getting a Senegal resident lawyer who will get the above mention documents for you.

Note:The above documents are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin before the transfer can be made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made.

Our Standard Chartered Bank swift telex's wire department will commerce the transfer of the total sum to your providing bank account within the maximum of 24 hours once we confirm the documents made on your names.

(We promise to give our customers the best of our services)

Should you have any question(s)please contact our Foreign Operational Director- Mr Duncan Hall through this email address thus Email:(infostandardchartered@inMail24.com)
(duncanhall@inMail24.com)or(sbc_london@earthlink.net) or office Telephone Number(+447031803612/ +447031805644 ) for more directives/ clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Smith Kolle(For Account Department)
Standard Chartered Bank Plc London

Pls advice me if it is possible or not or a fraud.Help me .
Waiting for your reply

Rajat

I am Victor Jal a Sudanese, I was been asked by Stella Peter whose father had died months back ( next to kin) to assist her transfer $ 4.7 million USD to my account . I am her foriegn partner. What are the possibilities ?

thanks
Victor

i have received the same information but he wanted demanding rs-29000/- for prcourement of relesing of documents from british high court is there any person in uk finance ministry in name of barr. steve woodgate.

give me respose immdeiately.

am aforegn partern of mercy fumba the daughter of the late moniba fumba who depoisted 5.5m us$ in your bank we have tried to get alawyer but he has not helped as in this case i mean he asked me 920euros and have so far given him 720euros and is demanding me 200euros which i said to pay him after the transfer since i lost my job in the process of getting the money .as am talking write now idont know what to because i have no money to about me am stack and thereis no anyone helping to get the balance please help in this

to standard charterted bank
Standard Chartered Bank
No.54 Jermyn Street
London SW1Y6WL
United Kingdom
E-mail: (infostandardchartered@inMail24.com)
(duncanhall@inMail24.com) or (sbc_london@earthlink.net)
Telephone and fax: +447031838772 / +447031803612 / +447031805644

i need your help please because the is likethe lawyer wont help us.
lokesh

dear sir
my name is lokesh

I received an email form lotto winning claiming i won 153, 720.00gbp
and my money would be in this bank. Can you please explain this to me?

what is this? its fake or true i don't understand
pls explain me.

with regards
from : lokesh

I am getting the following e-mail

All you have to do now is to send you the rates of 250 pounds Sterling to our department for transfer to foreign bank to convert his victory before he can transfer to your account in Brazil and the conversion of their funds to gain your account can not be credited.

To make you understand, you have to come up with the conversion rates required to convert its capital gains before it can be credited to your bank account in Brazil in time to confirm his conversion fees.

You have to act fast yo immediately to allow us to convert and transfer your funds in your account.

Once you make the payment of £ 250 to the Office of Bank Transfer you will earn transfer funds immediately.

Awaiting your quick response ASAP.

Best Regards
Mr. Steven Neil
Chief Accountant of Standered Chartered Bank

I had recieved a mail stating that Miss. Mercy Fumba who is a refugee has an disclosed amount of about 5.5 Million Dollars which she beniffited from her late father Dr. Moniba Fumba and her contact number is +221766647791 and I want to know if this is for real. Could you kindly let me know wether this is a scam or not cause whe wanted me to find out how she could transfer this funds into my account.