Standard Chartered Bank - ACCOUNT SETTLED IN 1998 & NOT RECEIVED N O C ALSO NOT FORWARD POSITIVE REPORT TO CIBIL

kamlesh ganatra

SUB: ACCOUNT SETTLED IN 1998 & NOT RECEIVED N O C
ALSO NOT FORWARD POSITIVE REPORT TO CIBIL

RE: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK MASTER CREDIT CARD # 5404-6185-0003-3865

DEAR SIR/MEDAM
I AM MR. KAMLESH JAYANTILAL GANATRA, AGE 52, INDIAN CITIZEN.
I WAS HOLDING STANDARD CHARTERED BANK MASTER CREDIT CARD # 5404-6185-0003-3865. IN THE YEAR OF 1997 – 1998 I HAVE SENT SO MANY E MAILS TO YOU BUT NO REPLY FROM YOUR END.(ATTACHED COPY OF MAIL)
YOU HAVE CANCELED MY CARD ON 10.08.1998 SEE YR INVOICE.
AFTER THAT IN THE MONTH OF 28/12/1998 I HAVE RECEIVED LATTER FROM YOU AND AGREED FOR FULL & FINAL SETTLEMENT OF MY ACCOUNT AS PER OUR REQUEST LATTER DATED 29.10.1998.
THAT TIME MY ACTUAL PRINCIPLE AMOUNT OUT STANDING WAS RS,45,639/00
BUT YOUR PERSON MR.VINAY TOLD ME TO PAY SUM AMOUNT OF INTEREST, THAN ONLY YR ACCOUNT WILL BE FULL PAID.
THAT'S WHY STANDARD CHARTERED BANK MASTER CREDIT CARD # 5404-6185-0003-3865 I PAID RS.3,000/00 CASH. RECEIPT # 476 & RS.44,000/00 POST DATED CHEQUE. ON 31.12.1998 RECEIPT # 477
THEIR IS NO OUT STANDING ANY PAYMENT TO PAY YOU FOR ABOVE MATTER. THIS ACCOUNT IS SETTLED IN THE YEAR OF 1998.THAN ALSO I AM RECEIVING CALL FROM YOU TO PAY RS.23,50,000/00 ???@@@@!!!!!????? WHAT FOR & WHY. ??
SEE ALL ATTACHMENT FOR YOUR READY REFERENCE.
PLEASE FIND MY RELEVANT PAPER ATTACHED FOR YOUR READY REFERENCE N REQUEST YOU TO ISSUE US N.O.C. FROM YOU AND INFORM TO CIBIL TO GET POSITIVE REPORT FOR SAME. BECAUSE OF THIS MATTER I AM LOOSING MY BUSINESS & BANK LONE FROM BANKS.

RGDS