Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card - SCB Credit Cards.... No support, No transparency... Most irresponsible Customer care Team

ankkas
I am very unhappy with PHONEBANKING SERVICES of "standard chartered bank gold credit card". Actually I have lost my card on 24/11/07 and then tried so hard to reach the phone banking to block my card and finally when on 26/11/07 anyhow I contacted the phone banking they told me that there have been three transactions of retail on 24/11/07 worth Rs. 38000 approx. They were not able to tell me that where these transaction has been made and on this ground as per them even I cannot raise the Complain or dispute.
Finally on 27/11/07 again after struggling for 2 hours they told me that one transaction of Rs. 24769 has been made in Reebok, Delhi but they were not able to share the store name with me. Also they disclosed that one transaction of Rs. 10000 and one for Rs. 4096 has been made..... but Where? No answer.
Then they sent me the dispute form and told me to fax it back but only for the Reebok transaction. I faxed it back. Again on 28/11/07 I called they told me that your request for dispute has been forwarded, but when today on 29/11/07 I called them to know the status they are telling me that they have not received the fax but most strange thing is that I have the delivery receipt with me... secondly Today they are saying that there were only one transaction of Rs. 14096,and the most strange thing is after 6 and half day of transaction they are not able to tell me the name of the merchant. They are very irrisponsble..... I have not recieved a single call from them after my so many calls!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Status of my credit card process - Credit Card

Dear sir

I have been called by one of your executives name Ambika ten days back to apply credit card.A person named Ansari came and collected the documents at my office a week back.Phone verification also got over.But so far no application number has been send to my mobile.May i know the status please.

My details:
Name : Sayyed Yaseen Jamluddin
DOB : 11/06/1985

Sayyed Yaseen

applying credit card for last six month - retailer

i shri dipak roy customer of your bank want a credit card but no response from your side . my contact number 9862232955

harresment - Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card

hello,
i was holding credite card from above bank.i got settlement letter from bank 3 yrs back against that i issued post dated cheques to settle amount.now i dont remember but i think i issued 24 chqs.all cheqs except last getd cleared.last chq was bounced.againsst which i paid cash.now afer 3 years they satated harrasing me and pairents for money.i requested them to send me letter, but they refused.what shuold i do? as per their record the amount was 5000/-.since i chenged my recidence it is difficuilt for me to search tha reciept.pls advice.

milind ralegankar.

status of credit cards - Credit Card

dear sir.

i have applied for your barcley credit card last months, after positive verification, i have not got any card and respose from your side . plss check and tell me the isssue. my name satish thakur. mb no- 09780370239. DOB- 10 jan. 1985.

no refined - retailer

hello sir
i was owner of rel.pco .i had been suurender it 14monthes ago.
but dont get refund 1000/ rs, delar dont help us.

Extremely poor service to customers - Standard Chartered Credit Card

I have asked for the duplicate statements from the bank since last more than 1 and half month but every time bank is comitting within 2-3 days you will receive but till date i have not received any statements and bank has charged the fees for the statements.

This bank is not at all providing service to customers in time.

i have applied for your barcley times credit card last months, after positive verification, i have not got any card and respose from your side . plss check and tell me the isssue. my name Ankit Shah. mb no- 0922432220. Application date 10 Sep 2008. Ref no.23090810295

hello iam mr suresh kumar choudhary from pune maharastra i apply for credit card of standard chartders bank before ten day can you tell me what my application status current time & when wiil you send my credit card iwant total information as soon as by email and mobile no.9423525753

suresh kumar choudhary date of birth 04 05 1980

thanking you

EXTRA CHARGES - Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card

I am not using my credit card since last 2 years and asking for installments for payment for outstanding balance due but the standard chartered is going on charging me extravagent interest and charges. When they want to collect money their people call and promise for giving EMI facility and take money and next bill again same story continues.

I have paid more amount than my credit limit during this 2 years but still they are showing amount outstanding more than my credit limit which I have not used.

insurance policy dispute/credit card dispute - Bajaj Allianz

respected sir/madam

myy name is manjit singh resident of gurdaspur having hdfc credit card no. 517652300019310 bajaj allianz company send me a health policy which i never opted for i came to know about the policy when three instalments were taken by the company through credit card without my any signature they fraudly took the payment from my account i have never used my credit card kindly loook into the matter and take some action against the bajaj allianz sothat they can refund my payment
thanking u
manjit singh

I've apply Manhattan platinum card on 15th June, 2009, I've received the sms on 23rd of June, 2009. my application Ref # BJP0748CMB01. I called last 5-6 days before about the status he says your application is under process, But today I call again the customer care for my application status then she says that I've not any records about your application. Please check this.
I'm waiting for your kind reply.
Qamar Jamil
B-85, Sector-8.
Opp.Jama Masjid
Noida-201301.
Mob.: 9899000786

illegaly imposed policies and auto debit my money from my saving account - Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card

I Anshul Jain who has opened a saving a/c in standard chartered bank around three years back. On behalf of that they issue me a credit card. Not for a single time i used that card in life. I don't know however they imposed some policies on me and policies premium are deducted from my account. I was complaint it for several times to cancell all the policies because i m not interested in ur policies. They started 3-4 policies on my credit card when i requested them to cancell the policies their customer care executive always toid me that ok we'll cancell these policies nd sorry for inconvenience. Even all r policies r same when i asked about the policies . I can't undrstand how can a single person take the benefit of one policy in three policies for same matter at a same time. I was coplaining this for several times but i didn't get satisfactory reply from standard chartered. Even last month i told them that i want full clarification of my payments from starting to till date then i will pay ur payment. Now i m totally fatup they steal all my money one by one every month from my saving with standard chartered. Please help me regarding this because still i m not getting any response from them. Now they r send me a letter that we are putting your name in Credit Bureau India Ltd. My records with other bank is really good i never take any loan from any bank in my life but this standard charted bank has trying to spoil my record. They already steal all money from my saving accounts. Please help me for this.

call me asap on
9818060806 ( Delhi )

No credit - Standard Chartered Bank

I have an account in SCB in Barahkhabha road, new delhi. I diposited a cheque of UCO bank on 5th of august, 2009 but i have nt got the credit yet(14 th august) 2009. It is really frustrating that the customer care rep said that i wrote the worng account No on form though i have the receipt that reflects the correct one. Not a good service..

My request NO. SAJE/LR/0809/141

unauthorised payment transfer for some product - Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card

non autorised transfer from card 4940768021474371 to 9356500821723830 for some your product sale, I dont know what was that. I had complaint previously also but this is continue. I had deposit my balance on dt. 3.8.2009 this is reflect in statement as 4.8.2009 due date was 7.8.9 but really great about your late charges. Request for block all my card and inform me one time payment to exit me your credit card net.

The simple way to teach a lesson to the bank is ...approach to RBI Ombudsman.
through RBI Ombudsman only you can fight with this bank for all your harassments & un wanted policies & charges.
Bank can not send your name into CIBIL if you are not a defaulter. If still bank do so you can defiantly ask for the compensation for the same with apology letter.

Take my words... approach to RBI Ombudsman (you will get the details of RBI Ombudsman in goggle engine) & fight for your rights.

There are so many complaints abt SCB credit Card & they will listen only when they feel they have got a Father to teach a lesson.

Sir, Please send us your CC statement.

i am very un happy about ur custmer care service. I am Abhay sharma my Card no. 5543 7480 3032 2975
as per your email i have paid the said amount of Rs. 17150 on 4th jan 2010 and requested for No Dues Latter. But Till date (22nd jan 2010) i have not received. Before payment customer care person said it make maximum 3 days. I have also sent the requestion on card.services@sc.com on 11th/14th/21st jan. But till date i have no received the same. Please check this. I am waiting for your kind reply.
Abhay sharma
9820730328

hopeless cc syatem

my cc no.4129058689385876- the credit limit is reduced without any notice-inconvinient for transactions.kindly restore the limit
Dr.Kulkarni