Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card - SCB Credit Cards.... No support, No transparency... Most irresponsible Customer care Team

ankkas
I am very unhappy with PHONEBANKING SERVICES of "standard chartered bank gold credit card". Actually I have lost my card on 24/11/07 and then tried so hard to reach the phone banking to block my card and finally when on 26/11/07 anyhow I contacted the phone banking they told me that there have been three transactions of retail on 24/11/07 worth Rs. 38000 approx. They were not able to tell me that where these transaction has been made and on this ground as per them even I cannot raise the Complain or dispute.
Finally on 27/11/07 again after struggling for 2 hours they told me that one transaction of Rs. 24769 has been made in Reebok, Delhi but they were not able to share the store name with me. Also they disclosed that one transaction of Rs. 10000 and one for Rs. 4096 has been made..... but Where? No answer.
Then they sent me the dispute form and told me to fax it back but only for the Reebok transaction. I faxed it back. Again on 28/11/07 I called they told me that your request for dispute has been forwarded, but when today on 29/11/07 I called them to know the status they are telling me that they have not received the fax but most strange thing is that I have the delivery receipt with me... secondly Today they are saying that there were only one transaction of Rs. 14096,and the most strange thing is after 6 and half day of transaction they are not able to tell me the name of the merchant. They are very irrisponsble..... I have not recieved a single call from them after my so many calls!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Status of my credit card process - Credit Card

Dear sir

I have been called by one of your executives name Ambika ten days back to apply credit card.A person named Ansari came and collected the documents at my office a week back.Phone verification also got over.But so far no application number has been send to my mobile.May i know the status please.

My details:
Name : Sayyed Yaseen Jamluddin
DOB : 11/06/1985

Sayyed Yaseen

applying credit card for last six month - retailer

i shri dipak roy customer of your bank want a credit card but no response from your side . my contact number 9862232955

status of credit cards - Credit Card

dear sir.

i have applied for your barcley credit card last months, after positive verification, i have not got any card and respose from your side . plss check and tell me the isssue. my name satish thakur. mb no- 09780370239. DOB- 10 jan. 1985.

no refined - retailer

hello sir
i was owner of rel.pco .i had been suurender it 14monthes ago.
but dont get refund 1000/ rs, delar dont help us.

Extremely poor service to customers - Standard Chartered Credit Card

I have asked for the duplicate statements from the bank since last more than 1 and half month but every time bank is comitting within 2-3 days you will receive but till date i have not received any statements and bank has charged the fees for the statements.

This bank is not at all providing service to customers in time.

i have applied for your barcley times credit card last months, after positive verification, i have not got any card and respose from your side . plss check and tell me the isssue. my name Ankit Shah. mb no- 0922432220. Application date 10 Sep 2008. Ref no.23090810295

hello iam mr suresh kumar choudhary from pune maharastra i apply for credit card of standard chartders bank before ten day can you tell me what my application status current time & when wiil you send my credit card iwant total information as soon as by email and mobile no.9423525753

suresh kumar choudhary date of birth 04 05 1980

thanking you

insurance policy dispute/credit card dispute - Bajaj Allianz

respected sir/madam

myy name is manjit singh resident of gurdaspur having hdfc credit card no. 517652300019310 bajaj allianz company send me a health policy which i never opted for i came to know about the policy when three instalments were taken by the company through credit card without my any signature they fraudly took the payment from my account i have never used my credit card kindly loook into the matter and take some action against the bajaj allianz sothat they can refund my payment
thanking u
manjit singh

I've apply Manhattan platinum card on 15th June, 2009, I've received the sms on 23rd of June, 2009. my application Ref # BJP0748CMB01. I called last 5-6 days before about the status he says your application is under process, But today I call again the customer care for my application status then she says that I've not any records about your application. Please check this.
I'm waiting for your kind reply.
Qamar Jamil
B-85, Sector-8.
Opp.Jama Masjid
Noida-201301.
Mob.: 9899000786

call me asap on
9818060806 ( Delhi )

No credit - Standard Chartered Bank

I have an account in SCB in Barahkhabha road, new delhi. I diposited a cheque of UCO bank on 5th of august, 2009 but i have nt got the credit yet(14 th august) 2009. It is really frustrating that the customer care rep said that i wrote the worng account No on form though i have the receipt that reflects the correct one. Not a good service..

My request NO. SAJE/LR/0809/141

Sir, Please send us your CC statement.

i am very un happy about ur custmer care service. I am Abhay sharma my Card no. 5543 7480 3032 2975
as per your email i have paid the said amount of Rs. 17150 on 4th jan 2010 and requested for No Dues Latter. But Till date (22nd jan 2010) i have not received. Before payment customer care person said it make maximum 3 days. I have also sent the requestion on card.services@sc.com on 11th/14th/21st jan. But till date i have no received the same. Please check this. I am waiting for your kind reply.
Abhay sharma
9820730328

hopeless cc syatem

my cc no.4129058689385876- the credit limit is reduced without any notice-inconvinient for transactions.kindly restore the limit
Dr.Kulkarni

I have been applied for standard chartered bank credit card on 12 -03-2010.At that time those people said
that it will be processed with in 15 days. But till now I don't know the status of the application, regarding this issue I made so many calls to them but they do not respond well. I was totally frustrated with their poor responce.I dont know to whom should I contact regarding this concern...

Devaraj

I have enrolled Tata AIG through your representative some Dwivedi or Trivedi from Bangalore in July'2009 last year for an amount of Rs.4000/- with insurance, 02 days free stay in selected locations in india and some medical checkup at appollo hospital payable on monthly instalment for one year which has been stopped by me in june'2010 only because your representative told me that if I will not enjoyed any said benefits with in this tenure then I will get back 75% of the money i had deposited. but I have been not get back my money till date. so kindly look in to the matter and arrange for return back my amount as assured by your representative at the time of enrolling me this product. hope for a prompt action on the matter.

I've apply Manhattan platinum card on 15th July, 2010, I've received the sms on 19th of July, 2010. my application Ref # .CKU6410TWT01. I called last 5-6 days before about the status he says your application is under process, But today I call again the customer care for my application status then she says that I've not any records about your application. Please check this.
I'm waiting for your kind reply.
MANOJ KUMAR CHAUHAN
BLOCK B2 LIG FLAT NO10B SECTOR 71
NOIDA 201301
SAI BABA MANDIR

HAD A CREDIT CARD OF YOUR BANK NO4129037081605982 ADD ON CARD NO 4129039280059391.A SETTELMENT BETWEEN ME AND BANK HAPPENED IN JUNE 2002 REF NO DEL/R 120/CI/JUNE 02 DATED 29/JUNE/2002(.) SETTELMENT LETTER ISSUED TO ME AND NO DUES WERE PENDING ON ME., BUT YOU PLACED MY NAME IN CIVIL . IHAD TAKEN MANYLOANS THROUGH ICICI AND CITI BANK THEY WERE COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY AND NO DUES WERE THEIR(.) DUE TO PLACED MY NAME IN CIVIL DIFFICULTIES FACING BY ME BE A GOOD BANK PLEASE REMOVE MY NAME FROM CIVIL OR PLACED A NOTE THAT NOTHING IS PENDING IN MY ACCOUNT (.)MY RANKING IN CIVIL IS GOES DOWN DUE TO YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME(.)
MY MOBILE NO IS 09935215363 CONFIMATION MAY KINDLY GIVEN TO ME THROUGH SMS OR A PERSONNEL CALL.SEND EMAIL OF LETTER OF REMOVING MY NAME FROM CIVIL TO ME AT hemantk3006@gmail.com FOR CONFIRNMATIO.

Dear sir, My name is ravinder mastana. i have SCB card no. 4129037983106880 and all required documents wihich proves that i don't have any outstanding with you So i request you to please mail me the NOC with cleared unbalanced statement on my e-mail id (ravinder.mastana@gmail.com) THANKYOU YOURS SINCERLY RAVINDER MASTANA