Star CJ Alive - payment made online but goods still not received

thegauravaggarwal on Sep 1, 2011
gaurav kumar ordered welspun towel set with my registered mobile number 9971848848 on 18 august .my order number 20110818020494 and my second order number is 20110818020483 .both orders are still not received .i am complaining from the last 5 days .i contact ARAMEX WITH REFERENCE NUMBER PROVIDE TO ME BY STAR CJ CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE.the reply i got from ARAMEX
Waybill number is incorrect.
The shipment has not been.
electronically scanned.
handed over to Aramex yet.
The shipment has been sent with a different courier company PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN I GET MY ORDER . I PAID ONLINE THROUGH MY HDFC CARD . AND AS PER YOUR TERMS AND CONDITION THE PRODUCT MUST DELIVER IN FIVE WORKING DAYS. BUT I STILL NOT GOT IT.

Comments

N Sep 9, 2011 by
thegauravaggarwal Star CJ Alive  - Delhi, India

payment made online .goods not delivered - Star CJ Alive

Waybill number is incorrect.
The shipment has not been.
electronically scanned.
handed over to Aramex yet.
N Sep 27, 2011 by
yashmathur1980

Dear I dont think any sensible or educated person in this organization is available. I given a order of easy Mop "ORDER No. 2011-08-25-023767" and payment from my account detected same time but after one month not the product is delivered yet nor the your foolish customer care and system know how to solve the problem. Whenever i call (made more than 20 calls) the customer care girl always says they will arrange a call back but yet no one called me. I need my 100% money back.
--Aditya Mathur