StarCj Alive / Deepsikha Collection SIA jewellery - Request for Refund

pawan.mistry on Feb 21, 2012

I had purchased SIA Jewellery Deepsikha collection from StarCj in the first week of January 2012 and for that we have paid Amount of 1995Rs. Although the product was delivered by StarCj, but a faulty product delivery was done.

We logged a complaint to StarCj customer service desk for replacement, StarCj complete the replacement request, however product replacement was even faulty.

Again we requested for Replacement of the product and again faulty product was replaced by StartCj in return.

Now, At third, We made a call and requested for refund of money and in return starCj executive confirmed on below guide lines of refund procedure.

1. Faulty delivered product will be picked up from my home within five working date.
2. After product is picked up, we would receiving refund cheque of 1995Rs. In 7 to 10 working days as confirmed by Starcj executive, however both the request is not yet fulfilled by the company.

Complaint Date : 31st January 2012
Purchase Order No. 20120107029239

Since, We are still unable to get services from StarCj we are logging a complaint in consumer court and expecting strict action in above stated matter. And also we would expect interest on 1995Rs. For irresponsible services from StarCj. Since They are holding valuable money from long time.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Feb 27, 2012 by
pawan.mistry

I missed to mention my contact no. while logging the complaint earlier.
Mobile No: 9004519880