State Bank Of Hyderabad - atm card blocked

BANDA MOHAN REDDY
my atm card was blocked as i entered my atm card number wrong more than thrice...
how should i get back my atm card in use ?

Comments

please verify and give me my amount 600rs - BHASKER

Respected sir,
Sub: please give my amount 600 rs.
****
My name is N.BHASKER my account no: 62033353048. I have an account in state bank of Hyderabad (adb) branch at mahaboobnagar (dist), I have relatives at bhongir (mandal) nalgonda (dist), Wednesday night (1-7-2009) 8pm to 9pm. I went the s.b.h (atm) nearest bus stand (bhongir) I saw out of order board then I went to the Andhra bank (atm) I used my atm card I enter the amount 600rs but that atm displayed temporarily unable to process this time code: 72 then I went the canara bank I used my atm card I enter the amount 600rs but that atm displayed transaction declined code: 72 then I went the railway station s.b.h. I withdrawal 600rs. I found the 600rs less in my account then I checked out mini transaction slip that mini transaction displayed (1-7-2009) 600rs +600rs today transactions but I withdrawal only 600rs at s.b.h. (railway station) at bhongir (mandal). Please please iam requesting you please sir verify my amount and give me my amount 600rs in my account 62033353048 as soon as earliest, please please please give me my amount 600rs.

(ADB)

Respected sir,
Sub: please give my amount 600 rs.

(ADB)

please verify and give me my amount 600rs - ATM

The branch manager,

Respected sir,
Sub: please verify and give my amount 600 rs.
****
My name is N.BHASKER my account no: 62033353048. I have an account in state bank of Hyderabad (adb) branch at mahaboobnagar (dist), I have relatives at bhongir (mandal) nalgonda (dist), Wednesday night (1-7-2009) 8pm to 9pm. I went the canara bank atm I used my atm card I enter the amount 600rs but that atm displayed transaction declined Record no: 9621 resp cde 072 then I went the railway station s.b.h. I withdrawal 600rs. I found the 600rs less in my account then I checked out mini transaction slip that mini transaction displayed (1-7-2009) 600rs +600rs today transactions, but I withdrawal only 600rs at s.b.h. (railway station) at bhongir (mandal). Then (7-7-2009) Tuesday I went state bank of Hyderabad (adb) branch at mahabubnagar (dist), I met the accountant I told the problem and I gave the compliant with canara bank atm slip. accountant also agree the canara bank atm fault (mistake) and he said I will write the letter to the canara bank then u r amount re credited in u r account but now also im not get my amount 600 rs in my account Please iam requesting you please sir verify my amount and give me my amount 600rs in my account 62033353048 as soon as earliest, please please please give me my amount 600rs.

(ADB),

debited my account for 600rs. - ATM

when i was accessing my atm through icici bank network atm my account was debited for 600rs without performing any action so please rectify my account for wrong debit .
account details
ac no. 00000020030904182
account holder name R.sureshnaik.

SBH - Bhuvangiri,

Respected sir,
Sub: My ATM is blocked please check and clear my problem as quick as possible sir...

My name is N.RAJDEEP my account no:62088699980 . I have an account in state bank of Hyderabad branch at SBH - Bhuvangiri.Please sir, I am requesting you to verify my scholarship amount and Please unblock my ATM(Account No: 62088699980) so that I can withdraw my scholarship and I can pay my college fee...
Please sir help me as quick as possible.

N.Rajdeep.

hyderabad, A.P, 500060.

CONTACT NO:9299907984, 8125729272.

Begumpet,
Hyderabad.

Sub:- Atm Card is Blocked, so please Unblock it.

I (A. Kiran) have an A/c number 62144026445 in your bank. I have the taken ATM card one week back. But the ATM card has been blocked. so i request you to kindly unblock the ATM Card and issue the fresh ATM Pin number as soon as possible.

A. Kiran
N Mar 6, 2012 by
venkatesh.o

area hospital branch,
godavarikhani.

Sub:-i lost my Atm Card, so please block it.

I (O.venkatesh) have an A/c number 62081161213 in your bank.i lost my atm 2days back so i request you to kindly block the ATM Card and issue the fresh ATM Pin number as soon as possible.

o.venkatesh,
A/C no: 62081161213.
N Jun 12, 2012 by
nehacaool

IDPL BRANCH,
Hyderabad.

Sub:- Atm Card is Blocked, so please Unblock it.

I PADMA KUMARI) have an A/c number 62174639195 in your bank. I have the taken ATM card two years back. But the ATM card has been blocked. so i request you to kindly unblock the ATM Card and issue the fresh ATM Pin number as soon as possible.

PADMA KUMARI
62174639195.
N Aug 13, 2012 by
G.V.

The branch manager,
State of HYderabad,
NARSAPUR BRANCH,
Medak.

Sub:-ATM card is blocked, please unblock it.

I GADDAM VENKATESH have an Ac No 62168489500 in your bank.My ATM card has been blocked.so i requested you to sir please recover that ATM or please unblock that ATM card and also issue the fresh ATM pin number.So i prayed to you for unblock that ATM according to the ATM CARD No is 5044352010500068263.

thanking you sir

G.VENKATESH
A/c 62168489500
N Aug 30, 2013 by
giridharj

I JONNALAGADDA GIRIDHAR REDDY have an account no52086599007 in your PANJAGUTTA branch, and applied for a new ATM card on 10.08.2013, but i have not received the card. Kindly look in to the matter and arrange my ATM card immediately.
N Dec 7, 2013 by
amol dhatrak

hi sir..
My atm card is lost plz block state bank of hyadrabad a/c no 62297846746 mob no 8380068101

State Bank Of Hyderabad - atm card blocked