State Bank of India - SBI ATM Response Code 070

Shaillu Arya
My SBI ATM Card is not able to withdraw money. It gives the slip saying Response Code 070, unable to p11233620053rocess. However, it gives the balance statement slip. My card no. is 6220180068700139451. Pls give suggestions what to do.

thanx
Shailu

Comments

sir
I replace my old card with new one, but now i can't with draw money respose code 070 .eventhough i get slip for statement. what should i do?

card no6220186003300004262
chirag jani

im unable to withdraw money form ATM .
im getting a response code 54
i tried with 2 ATM machines
take necessary actions.
im facing frequent problem with SBI-ATM service

I have SBI ATM Card, But i cant able to withdraw my money.

It gives the slip saying Response Code 070, But i can able to see balance account.. :-(

Hi sir,

In my SBI ATM card for past 10 days is not withdraw money. Also, there was some message come " Transaction declined 070". Could please help as problem as soon as possible.

Card No: 6220180674700007356

Thanks for your advance help.

Dasarathy T

I am not able to withdraw money, Iam getting a response code 076, Account is Dormant.

Can you help how to come out of this problem

I couldn't withdraw the money using sbi atm card. response code 76 please help
ravi

Account is dormant means you are not using your account for more than a year or so.

If you have sufficient amount in your account, to activate your account, you should go to your branch and withdraw atlease Rs.100 from your account then it will automatically activates your account and thereafter you can use your ATM regularly.

Even you can also deposit that banks' cheque to your any other account also activates your account.

I have been working with Wipro technologies during 2008 and had a salary account with SBI Koramangala, Bangalore . During that time, I couldn’t get the SBI Kit from your branch. I was having around Rs.3000 in my account. Till date I haven’t got access facilities to my account.

I have already mailed regarding this to the concerned branch, but I could not get any help from them. Please do the needful to access my account by providing SBI KIT (Internet Banking, Debit card, Cheque book).

My SBI Account Details:

C.Mageswari,
6/64, Kamaraj Avenue Ist street,
Adyar, Chennai-20
sunny

My SBI ATM Card is not able to Transfer funds to card money. It gives the slip saying Response Code 078, unable to process to 6220181092900007044. My card no. is 6220181012800006086. Pls give suggestions what to do.

thanx
tofan

I am not able to withdraw money, I am getting a response code 076, Account is Dormant.
please give suggestion in my email address panda.bibhuti5@gmail.com

I faced the same problem. I talk to the branch manager on telephone. He told me to send a mail and attach a scan copy of Application with signature and a scan copy of photograph or valid identity card where there is Photo and your signature.

With that he will transfer some cash (can be 1 rupee) to other bank acount. So he asked me if I have any other bank acount. I gave one of my bank acount detail. So he said once he transfer some cash from the dormant a/c, the a/c will actvate.

So please follow up with your branch manager.

Ashok
prasad

good moring
iam the bank holder of ur sbi bank iam not able withdraw my money from atm geting the respones code 52 and i need of urgent my A/C:4216870109573616

My SBI ATM Card is not able to Transfer funds to card money. It gives the slip saying Response Code 078. My card no. is 62201810125800061694. Pls give suggestions what to do

Is it possible activate my dormant accout from a non base branch?

One my account opened at Cuttack has now become dormant for non withdrawals (though deposit has happened in last month). Now am based out of mumbai and want to withdraw some amount from my account due to some emergency

Pl help

My SBI ATM Card is not able to withdraw money. It gives the slip saying Response Code 070, I but now i can't with draw money respose code 070 .. what should i do?

Vishal Nirmal
Market Yard
Pune
A/C No.- 30447120419 Saving.

Hello i was not able to withdraw money from my account even though i had enough balance in my account and its giving an error message that your transaction has been cancelled with the response code 070. But i was able to get the mini statement.

Giridhar BG.
A Jan 3, 2011 by
bharatrules27

I m not able to withdraw money from my account my card no. is 622180999700029690 the atm machine is showing response code 070. What should I do..

Regards-
Tushar Rastogi
Mob:-09762203400
A Feb 27, 2011 by
anilsahu196

My SBI ATM Card is not able to withdraw money. It showing Response Code 070. My card no. is 6220180693300181924. Pls give suggestions what to do.
Anil kumar Sahu