State Bank of India - Complaint against SBI Credit Cards

Reserve Bank of India
Tonk Road
Jaipur

Sub: - Complaint against SBI Credit Cards

I had SBI Credit Cards No. 400666150034051 and add on Card 4006661500344069. These cards without any debit as per SBI cards letter MQ0041520015334 dated 01-06-05 these cards where cut and sent to SBI Cards Delhi under my registered letter dated 21-06-05.

Prior to it SBI cards sent me unsolicited two cards No. 4006661509026469 and 4006661509026477. These Cards where blocked and unactivated. Since I was dissatisfied SBI service and as such I also returned these cards also with my above letter dated 21-06-2005. These cards where unsigned me. These where fraudulently got actived by some one in Delhi and fraudulently used. Originally this created a charge of Rs. 25511.01.

Upon this, I filled a case in consumer court no. 743/2005 and by its judgment dated 28.11.06; it awarded Rs.20000 for mental harassment plus Rs.2000 for case expenses and ordered not to realize Rs. 27634.65 the statement amount at the time of filling the suite. Still SBI cards continued to send monthly statements. These charges are solely on unsolicited cards for which court has already passed orders.

Since I am a senior citizen of 78 years of age and suffering from serious diseases, I am getting threatening phone calls and notice (Copy enclosed).

I pray that SBI cards should be ordered to stop sending monthly statements and also not to resort any threatening calls/action in the matter.

I humbly request to do justice and save me from shark like grip of SBI cards.

P.N. Deolia,
51, Shalimar Bagh,
Ajmer Road, Chitrakoot Marg,
Jaipur- 302024 (Rajasthan)
0141-2351508

Comments

Best Review

Continued Harassment from SBI Cards - GE Sbi Credit cards

I have been subjected to repeated harassment from SBI credit cards.
Even after payoing off the balance in full and cancelling the card I am repeatedly getting statements and phonecalls asking me to pay up . The Customer service helpline is just good for nothing . The services are so pathetic that its beyond any description . I am a retired 67 year old school teacher and almost everyday I get phone calls asking me to pay . The card has been destroyed and no purchases have been made . I really need this to stop once and for all .

Suffered from mental harassment! - State Bank of India / Credit Card

i have applied for a dabit card and it is almost 2 months still there is no response
and no intimation of my debit card although i need it very urgently.so kindly
make it possible as soon as possible and my account is in sector 16 panchkula branch.

thanks&regards,
puneet arora.

Statments - SBI Credit Card

I am not receiving the Credit Card statements for the past eight months.

(Credit Card) - State Bank of India (Credit Card)

This is a complain about the a telecaller Shailja in SBI card who called me and offered me the services of the SBI Credit Card. The lady asked me for the documents and I asked her to send the person to collect documents. The person named Nitin came to my place and I apologized to him as I did not have the documents at that time. I asked him for his mobile number so that I can call him when I will have the document. The mobile number of Nitin is 9911722599. In the evening I got a call from Shailja who yelled at me saying " AAPKO CARD BANWANA NAHI THA TO PEHLE BATA DETE. MUJHE PATA NAHI KYU ABHI BAHUT GUSSA AA RAHA HAI". I would like to informe SBI stakeowners that this is not acceptable at all. Please provide them some softskill training. I will never ever suggest any one to get the services if your employee are frustrated enough to yell at customers. Thank You.

I have not received any credit card statement and from bank people are calling and telling I have to pay rs. 30, 000 + where as my memory says that I HAVE NOT SPENT ON CREDIT LAST MONTH. tHEY EVEN CAME TO MY OFFICE TO GET THE MONEY BUT WITHOUT VERIFICATION I DENIED TO GIVE THE AMOUNT STILL THEY HAVE TAKEN 3000 rs.
Gabriel

Look, pal, the only language these people understand is the same one they use to intimidate you. Next time they call answer them with a barrage of the dirtiest language you can muster. I speak four languages, English, Spanish, Dirty and Profane and I use them all against these idiots that try to intimidate me over the phone. Don't let them take advantage of you. Fight back!

serious complaint - SBI Credit Card

Assurance given by the officer of SBI Chowk Bazar Branch, Surat, Gujarat for Life Time Free of any charges Credit Facility

After a considerable long time,

CREDIT CARD IS STILL NOT RECEIVED on the contrary

Statement of payment of Annual Fees & other taxes sent before sending SBI CREDIT CARDS,

On inquiry to helpline,

Denial for issuance of Credit Card though assured by one of the responsible officers.

IF U R READY TO ISSUE AS ASSURED, DO ISSUE THE CREDIT CARD THROUGH CHOWK BAZAR, SURAT BRANCH AND ONLY IN PERSON TO AVOID UNNECESSARY HARASSMENT OF LOSS IN TRANSIT ETC TO THE UNDERSIGNED & OBLIGE.

G S MEHTA

DD not realized in bank - SBI Credit Card

SBI Offers easy money draft on my credit card No 5264 6854 2450 6564 on 30th April-2008 for Rs.7000/- by saying that they have to build good banking relations with me. The Physical draft No-314567 dated 30-04-2008 is received by me on 04-05-2008 was deposited to my citibank saving account on 12-05-2008 which is return back to me by citi bank on 04 August 2008 for the reason that SBI Reject the DD due to wrong branch code.
I had forward the physical DD to SBI card payment services Gurgaon by cancelling the same on 27th Aug 2008, Which was received by them on 30th Aug 2008. But till date i have not received any credit of the same. Please help me to solve the case.

SBI CREDIT CARD - Credit Card

SIR, I AM CLOSING MY CREDIT CARD AND NO BALANCE BUT SBI CREDIT CARD CENTR ASKING TO EXTRA 7500 AMOUT TO PAY AND CLOSING YOU ACCOUT AND CLOSING LETTER

MENTAL HARASSMENT - STATE BANK OF INDIA ( CREDIT CARD )

Respected Sir / Madam,

Please be informed that, I have a credit card of State bank of India, one of the esteemed bank organisation of country, having no. 5264 6853 1505 4534. Yesterday, i.e. on 05.10.2008 ( it was also Maha Shasti, one very holy day and also Sunday ) suddenly I received a phone call on my mobile in the morning at 10:23 am from the telephone no. 39825739 ( which was actually a false no.). The caller person told that, he is the officer-in-charge of Park Street police Station and he had an arrest warrent in my name for a huge non-payment against abovesaid SBI credit card. When I asked him, in spite of my regular payment to the bank how he has thretened me like anything else ? Then he gave me one moblile no.( i. e. 9883255399 ) which is actually the mobile no. of an agent to make a settlement with him before 8:00 pm and get a NOC, otherwise he will arrest me if I do not follow his instruction.

After this mishap in the very morning of the puja day, I went to Park Street Police Station and meet the Officer-in-Charge personally. I told all the matter to him and wanted to know whether this type of matter has occured or not ? He assured me there was no such incident has taken place and also it was not the procedure to make a arrest warrent against anyone. He also informed me that, all the telephone no. of all police stations are from BSNL, not from any private company. He advised me to make a general diary to the local police station against the abovesaid two telephnoe no. I have done the same and I have the no. of that G.D. I can produce the G.D. no. if required.

For all these inconveniences occured, I fell a high tension in my brain and heart, mainly I felt a bold pain in my heart. For what, I have to visit my family physician and told him all the matters in detail. The doctor was shocked and informed me that, all these mishap from morning may cause a massive heart attack to me.

Now, my quiery is that, how these persons are calling people by using the name of such Government Instituion, like Park Street Police Station and harras them for which they can be faced by serious illness?

My humble request to you to take necessary steps to stop such type of inconveniences and oblige.

Anindya Banerjee

PAYMENT RELATED - SBI Credit Card

SIR,

I HAVE CARD NO. 4317-5750-7458-0458, IN BEHALF OF THIS CARD ISSUED THE CEHQUE (SARSAWAT BANK CO.OP, RNT MARG BRANCH INDORE), DT.29-11-2008 AMT.1000/-, BUT THIS IS NOT CLEAR IN BANK TILL DATE, ACCORDING THE TELEPHONICE Discussion with your Executive, he told me that You cheque is return, but till date i confirm with my bank, that there is no return for above detailed. so pls confirm me what is actual my mobile number is 9303206954

thanks

complaint agains credit card - SBI Card

I am a customer of SBI CARDS . Two month before I lost my net banking password & atm password so I make request to SBI CARDS for password on that timing they ask me that they will directly give new card for that I have to pay rs. 100/ per card ( I have two cards ) . On 4th oct 2008 they send a statement by e-mail ( I dosent not receive courier when i asked to him they told me that when I update my email address from that timing they stop sending the courier) of rs 308.53/- .
On that timing I dont have internet so I could not check my mails & could not check the statement of SBI CARDS .
Now they are asking to pay rs. 1000/- . I talk with customer care the guy told me that I have to pay this charges ( per month late fee rs.300 /- ). Why should I pay rs.600 /- as a late fee only for rs.308.53/-
The customer care guy told me that this is the policy of this bank .

Harrasement by Recovery dept. for wrong Debit of expenses - SBI Credit Card

HARRASEMENT FOR RECOVERY DEPARTMENT, FOR FRAUD DR BY CREDIT CARDRESPECTED

SBI Credit Card No. 4006661038011289

SIR/MADAM,

WITH REFERENCE TO MY ABOVE CARD, I HAVE BEEN RECEIVED CREDIT CARD STATEMENT WITH AIRLINES TICKET WERE SWIPED ON 14.10.2006, 15.10.2006, 17.11.2006. 18.11.2006 TOTAL AMOUNT OF RS. 67109.90.

TODAY WITH INTEREST N OTHER CHARGES IT HAS CROSSED MORE THAN RS. 1 LAC.FROM THE 1ST DAY OF RECEVING BILL FROM SBI, I/WE ARE FOLLOWING FOR NON USAGE OF CREDIT CARD, THERE IS NO REPLY FROM THEIR SIDE FOR ANY KIND OF COMPLAINT AND AGAINST THAT THEY ARE SENDING DEMAND NOTICE SO CALLED LAWYEERS INC. MR. RAJIV AGARWAL FOR MAKING PAYMENT.THERE ARE SO MANY HERRASEMENT CALLS ON MY MOBILE PHONE AND MY RESIDENCE NO AND MANY OF THE PERSON HAS VISITED MY HOUSE ALSO.IN REPLY TO THE DEMAND LETTER, I HAVE APPOINTED LAWYER, BUT THEY ARE NOT REFEREING THE OUR LAWYERS NOTICE.

I M 63 YEARS OLD MAN, HEART PATIENT, SURROUNED WITH LOTS OF OTHER PROBLEM, FACING VERY MUCH TORCHERED BY THIS COMPANY WITH VARIOUS WAYSIN THIS REGARD,

IF U REQUIRE ANY OF THE DETAILS, LIKE MY BILLS, LETTER EMAIL TO COMPANY, LAWYERS REPLY TO DEMAND NOTICE, I AM READY TO PROVIDE.PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL TO TAKE ME OUT OF THIS SCAM.

BEST REGARDS,

Reserve Bank of India
Tonk Road
Jaipur

Sub: - Complaint against SBI Credit Cards

I humbly request to do justice and save me from shark like grip of SBI cards.

P.N. Deolia,
51, Shalimar Bagh,
Ajmer Road, Chitrakoot Marg,
Jaipur- 302024 (Rajasthan)
0141-2351508

insurance amount on credit card - State Bank of India Credit Card

My sister's husband's SBI credit card no is 4006-6615 1960 0089. and policy on this card is 83001000105 and his name is o krishnanda kumar. when we enquired about insurance on this card to the sbi authorities they said that no insurance amount is available on this card, meanwhile they have renewed the card and sending bills .
pl help in this matter
thanking u
sharada m

I have SBI card 4317575049176952 . Last two month i was outoff station, that's why i was unable to see my statement . Soi had paid my bill throught their representive.
Both time they ask for min due . They newer say abt total amount. They always kept me in dark.
Now when i called they are saying that i ve to more than 16000 rupees. They cheat me .
Could you please help me?

Mental Harrasment - State Bank of India Credit Card

This is with respect to my SBI Credit Card, wherein the company had charged me interest for delayed payment. The payment had been made on time without the receipt of Credit Card Statement. When I contacted the customer support helpdesk for redressing my issue, they told that nothing could be done and this was in a very harsh tone. In order to get my issue resolved, i delayed the payment of my next statement.

Once this was done, I started receiving call from SBI Credit Card Payment desk located in Gurgaon. They agreed that they will reverse the late payment charges only on the context that i will replay the balance along with interest. Post that I had made the payment net of late payment charges which was agreed to be reversed.

Now as of the current situation, I am in receipt of calls from the same department wherein they had been harrasing me to make my payment even before the bill was generated. I am unable to understand why this is happening, as each time a person call it is a different person.

To quote the names, the last calls which i received were from Ms. Shweta Kapoor & Mr.Amit Sharma, wherein they told that it would be a fake commitment.

Can anyone let me know how should i get this resolved.

Abhishek

Mental Harrasment and threatning calls - State Bank of India Credit Card

Hi Sir,
This is with respect to my SBI Credit Card, this happen in last yrs they guys have send me demand draft of 5600rs but I didn't received the draft and same I complaint to SBI customer care with cancellation request no.0063200011595 wherein the company had charged me interest for delayed payment every month and now it’s more than 1 yrs even When I contacted the customer support help desk for redressing my issue, they told me that nothing could be done and this was in a very harsh tone. .
Now they call me daily with different-2 no:-01130584918, 01130584921, 01130584887and said your payment is due and threat me to pay immediately.

Can anyone let me know how should i get this resolved.

Sandeep Singh Bisht

Cusotmer Care / Recovery Agent - SBI Credit Card

I am using SBI Credit Card since last 4 to 5 yrs, before 6 to 8 months back the statement were not coming to me, When asked they told that they have started estatement, which I had not told them to start this continued & I was paying late fee every month so I stopped the payment, then call used to come for payment, but no solution for the same or reversal of late fee, then in the last month on 18th or 20th March09 I received a call for a settlement which I agreed he told pay 2000/- immediately & you would receive a letter of settlement, I made the payment on 21th march 09, but till today ie:- 24/04/09 i didn't receive the letter, but today morning I received a call for the payment against the letter, the Executive was threatening me the phone came from 232655533, he didn't said his name; i just want the settlement letter & ready to pay the amount a per the settlement, As i was & am a regular payer you can see from my previous records

Kindly look into the matter & do the needful.

to complaint of SBI Credit Card - SBI Credit Card

I taken SBI Credit Card befor some months. That time Agent of SBI Card said that there will be no charged for SBI Credit Card if we dont use this card but the bank daily call me and send statement of charge of SBI Credit Card of Rs. 10000 and interest on this amount. Than after we talk with SBI Card
and he ready for final settlement of Rs. 2672.
SBI Credit Card No.0005264685314495829