State Bank of India - cheque book request

amit vaibhav

I have one saving a/c from sbi. Account no is 30408901737. I need cheque. But till date bank is not issue. This is my Complaint Ticket Number : CC-1238223659421. I also complain by sbi.
Please resolve my problem.
If any query so please call or mail.

Amit Vaibhav

Comments

Best Review
State Bank of India
State bank of Instrial (1658)
vapi -396195
valsad ( GUJRAT )

Respected Sir,
I want to take cheque book. My account No- 030120465069 kindly give me new cheque book.

ARUN MAURYA
VAPI (SURAT)

Cheque problem - Cheque

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have a Saving A/C No. 602201011000965 with Vijaya Bank in Delhi branch. I have deposited a cheque amount Rs 4000/- in my Account on around 22nd May ’07. The problem is that the amount hasn’t been credited into my account yet but the same amount has been debited on 24th May ’07 from the person’s account who gave me that cheque . I have complained to respective branch regarding this matter but no action has been taken yet. I have also attached a copy of the bank statement of the person’s account who gave me that cheque. It is requested to please consider this matter and solve my problem. I would be very thankful to you.
Your’s faithfully,
Sudesh Wadhera & Ankur Wadhera,
A/c No. 602201011000965,
1/4665, Balbir Nagar, Extn,
St No. 4, Shahdara, Delhi 110032.
9210567537,
01164668713.

Cheque Details :-
Cheque No.205993
HDFC Bank, Kurukshetra.
A/c No. 3021000034440
A/c Holder - Vishal Vinayak.

arrival two call letters - State Bank of India

i have got two call letters for pre examination training for scstminorities
the correct registration id for the above is 215085 i handovered my another call letter to the coacher came there the wrong call letter name is cijaya veena
registration id is 215274
my code no is 08181
zonal no 00528023
place trichirapalli
branch mellachinthamani
so please send the call letter for the exam to the following details
name vijaya veena
reh id 1488636
A.Vani

i hv received 2 admit cards with two dates on 6th july and 13th july can i appear for both?

sir i have not recieved my admit card.
please kindly sent admit card to my mail.
id -5758057
place- ghaziabad

requir printed on chequ book - personel saving account

Dear sir
I have a saving account no-028601505065 in your bank
You are informed that I have agiven a cheque book without
printed my name on cheque book.
So you are kindly requested to make it
on my next cheque book.
Yours Truly
RAJ RISHI SHARMA

you need to issue a cheque book to me - cheque book

sir i want a cheque book of account no. 015501013780 immediately and I have subitted my application at Gurgaon branch 2 months before but no response till now.

Cheque Book Issue Problem - Berlin

Respected Sir,

I am holding an account in Prabhadevi Branch, Mumbai. I have finished my cheque book and wanted a new one. I submitted my folio for the same. THis wa on 6th April 2009 and they say they'll courier the new cheque book and not give it in personal.

I need the cheque book due to some urgent matters. Any other bank will give the cheque book in personal but wiered this bank want to courier it and till 9th april 2009 I've not received it. Further more you speak to them they say in HINDI
"Aap ka cheque book back office se 6th april ko issue huva hai. Courier se aap ko 1 hafte ke baad milega. Upar se aur holidays hai to thoda late hoiga."

Imagine I neeed a cheque book and this is bank expert in harassing people.

SOrry if I've used a harsh word but understant my problem.

My sinciere advice please think if you are opening a account with this bank.

not receiving my cheqe book - state bank of india,surat

my acount no.30264901921, i have open my acount in 2007, but till, i dont get my cheque book, from state bank of india, bombey market branch, surat

No issues of cheque book even after putting a online request - SBI

Few days before I have put a request for issue of new cheque book through internet but still I haven’t received, then I approached ibanking@sbi.co.in. but they again responded to me with dissatisfied answer that you have to approach the bank.

Their service on internet is completely hopeless. My sincere request to them is to please issue cheque book after the customer puts an online request or else dont commit for any such services.

Shaikh Akhtar
Asst. Manager
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Nand Nagri
Delhi-110093

Respected Sir,
I want to take cheque book. My account No-30225666982 kindly give me new cheque ASAP.

Niyaz Alam

Gurgaon (Hr.)
Sub- Cheque book request

I want to take cheque book. My account No- 030602524097 kindly give me new cheque book.

(Gurgaon )

Dundahera (3190)
Gurgaon (HR.)

SUB: (Cheque Book Required)

Respected Sir,
I want to take cheque book. My account No- 030602524097, kindly give me new cheque book.

RAM HOSHILA BHARTI

I too haven't received my admit card for the 06 sept test, neither have I received any intimation on the email.
Kindly resend my admit card so that I can receive it well in time.
Sumit Kumar
id-1239225

my center of choice is Lucknow

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED CHEAQUE BOOK

(Madipakkam )

Respected Sir,
I want to take cheque book. My account No- 30675215824 kindly give me new cheque book.

P.Ayyappan.

The Manager
Mohali Branch(1828)
Punjab 160055

Sub: Issue of Cheque Book for A/c no. 30079254984

With reference to the above subject, I Santosh Singh requesting you to issue a check book of Account no. 30079254984 as early as possible.

Thanks & regard.

(Santosh Singh)

To
The Branch Manager
State Bank Of India
Samada Branch (8445)
Orissa -768217

Sub: Issue of Cheque Book for A/c no. 30315805382

With reference to the above subject, I Ajit Kumar Tiwari requesting you to issue a check two book of Account no. 30079254984 as early as possible, Because Its Urgent, Please do some necessary setps.

Waiting For Your Response...

Ajit Kumar Tiwari