State Bank of India - transaction rights not available

John Oommen
I have been using netbanking of SBI for last couple of years without any problem and till as recently as 12th April and hold a current active balance of ove 2.4 lakhs Now I am unable to have transactions on the same account by internet. No responsible reply from the call centre either. Typical government office attitude.

Comments

I am not being provided by the transaction right for my net banking Savings Account.
My SBI Savings Account No.30688560046, Branch : Rishra.

My name is krishna kumar gupta my Account No-30430045267 in Lalganj, Vaisali, Branch I Use On line Corporate banking . Sir, High Security Transaction Password . I am not received in my mobile phone So I am not use online Cor. banking.

respected sir, using cooperate banking sinse two years without TRANSACTIONAL RIGHTS. i.e neither pay directly to third party, inter bank transfers exctra, exctra. Having current account without transactional rights seems to be useless. pls. do the purposefull in this regards.

Hariom sales
Current A/C No. 30032182671

Dear Sir -

i am mohd firoj i have a ccount in SBI branch of janak puri near delhi cant nagal ray my account in two year old but i cant acces internet banking before Six month my acoount is activete only i do two transation and 24 Aug 09 till day i visit min 7 time in branch but probl is not solved i very frastate for STATE BANK OF INDIA
i cant understand what i do

Dear Sir/Madam

I Samir singh applied for online sbi, my a/c has been activated but when I am trying to a make payment online it is saying you have only viewing right not transcation right what the reason behind that.Is there any another procedure to activate the transcation right and it had charges or not. If charges taken please inform me So I can activate my transaction right.

Thanking you,

SAMIR SINGH

a/c NO. 30903225700

Address: 35/ c, N.S.ROAD
Rishra hooghly (W.B)

PHONE:9748648155

what is this high security transaction password all about.

please help me out, i am not able to transfer money.

I have Saving account in SBI but while opening my account i have not taken internet baking Can any Please tell me how to get net baking login details with out go to my bank.

i have saving account in SBI.i have applied to online sbi at chilakaluripet branch. i got id and password and i opened the online sbi and i only have right to see the account balance. i want to transfer money.when ever i click at third party transfer it gives a message you don't have transaction rights.please provide me transaction rights immediately as soon as possible.
my account no 30660573056
branch : chilakaluripet
name : gunda manikanta

VERY SERIOUS ISSUE, I been using sbi account since couple of years. I have faced this problem with High security transaction password received by Mobile Phone many times. No password will be send to me, in case of any error, at least information message is also not provided

Please kindly do anything about it, its causing me lot problem.
N May 20, 2011 by
sharminjose

All,

This is the typical SBI all about. I am an NRI and I have been using netbanking for a long time. Now the High security transaction password is introduced which would take years and years to reach your mobile. I switched to ICICI and I would say I am incurring a loss of Rs 500 everytime I do a huge transaction (because the dollar conversion rate is higher). But I am happy because I am able to get things done sooner.

I even tried AXIS bank and I would say it is much better than SBI, but if I need to transaction, I need to buy a device which I did not want to do. Happy being with ICICI.

A disappointed customer
N Apr 25, 2012 by
sairam45

i am not receive to High security transaction password ac : 31891084225
m.no.9059095555
D Dec 27, 2012 by
26658869suj

i m not being provied transation right ...i have only vewing right...my ac no is20016118643...sasthinagar branch, labpur
N Sep 9, 2013 by
dhananjay30

sir...i m using sbi online banking but i haven't tranction password...so plz tell m...how to creat...my a/c no- 20088403135 and my mob. no- 8962104034...

State Bank of India - transaction rights not available