State Bank of India - Irresponsible behaviour of SBI,Hal Branch,Bangalore

Faiz Akhtar
I am holding an account in SBI ,Hal branch ,Bangalore
While i was withdrawing money from a btm layout ATM power went and 400 Rs was deducted from my account and i could not get any cash .
so i launched a complain against this more than 10 times in SBI hall brach,SBI head office.
I also submitted more than 3 applications and I personally met with the Manager and Concerned Transiction Holding team of the HAL branch.But Nothing happend From the date of Incident (15/07/2007).
Now if i try to call the manager of this branch he says"Forget that money ....we cannot do anything for you"
So please suggest me what to do???
If we as a proffesionals working in Big firms of India are Cheated By this Core Indian Bank then how one can think of giving correct ness to normal people.

Comments

sir iam at chennai. my sbi ac no is 31481277101. i was money transfer to 4214581210058437 to canara bank atm number on 09-11-2010. but till not transfer my money. but amount Rs.7500 was deducted my account. i was complaint avadi branch on 16-11-2010. but no responsible. pls take neceessary action.

Irresponsible and very bad customer service - State Bank of India

I ( Naganand.B) holding an account with SBI vanasthalipuram Brach(a/c # 10010872590). Today (11Dec10 ; Saturday) went to bank with my father to open an new account, since in next few months he is going to retire and he wanted to open an account.

When we went there and asked about to new account opening form (HNI CELL), the answer was on saturday we will not accept any application and asked us to come on monday.

When I went to Branch manager MR. Uttam Kumar and asked for explanation, he gave me the form and told the procedure to my father and asked me to submit in HNI Cell since they are taking care of new accounts, I was happy with his part of job.

Again after filling the form I went to HNI cell and asked to accept the form, person called Dattatreya Sarma was not ready to accept and again i got the same reply come on Monday, and his behaviour was not proper.

When I said to him that I have already spoke to Branch Manager, but MR Sarma ignored and said the same "come on monday".When I asked for explanation he said no such reason is there.

I was very much dissapointed with the Branch and the customer service given in this brach.Being the reputed bank , the service is too bad. I can proudly say that I am an SBI account holder but at the same time the bank is not feeling responsible to treat the customer.
pratibharauthan State Bank of India  - West Bengal, India

Don't have good facilities for Customers Crisis Situation - State Bank of India

On the eve of 31 Dec the server of SBI Bank was down for many hours. Due to which all the people suffered. I personally tried as much possible customer care number of SBI which was not answered or they are not valid phone number. As in SBI we can raise a ticket for any problem but for that customer care needs to answer the call or at least phone number should be valid. People cant pay their bills they cant recharge their phones. They cant even withdraw the cash and no one is their to help the customers. So please help in this issue. If the problem was genuine from SBI side it is the right of the customers that they should be intimated . Its not the one time problem with SBI its very familiar issue .Is SBI doing anything to improve this or their customers have to change their bank.
A Mar 22, 2011 by
Abhai Sehgal

maini 24-12-2010 (friday) ko sbi main branch kanpur me atm se mujhe 500 rs. kam mile, jiski maine complaint guard se ki to jawab mila ki saturday (xmas day) aur sunday ki holiday ke bad monday ko complaint kar dena balance apke khate me jama kar diya jayaga,

monday ko jab maii main branch gaya to mujhse kaha gaya ki application apni branch me de dijiye, maine apni branch me application di to kaya gaya ki do-char din me aap ke account me paise aa jayenge.

my complaint no. is AT 5307857112

aaj tak woh 500 rs. wapas nahi aye
kripya meri madad kare,

Abhai Sehgal, Parade, Kanpur - Mobile 9919161562
A Apr 21, 2011 by
ursandp

I am trying to get my mom's passport renewed and for that I went SBI vanasthalipuram branch to take a DD along with my mom. The token number that we got was 50 some number. Because Andhra bank was near by I though I can try to get the DD from there. So I went to counter right next to managers room, where there was no one there. I asked him if "Andhra bank is a nationalized bank. Can I take the DD from there"
He gave me very rude response that there are not there is give information to customer, there is a customer inquiry desk and I have to find the information from there.
That information desk is dam crowed with people trying to update their passbooks.

My question was simple, if andhra bank is nationalized bank or not. YES or NO.

The bank person is very rude and such a idiot. They have to learn the customer care skills.
A Apr 28, 2011 by
mahesh_dan1

Hallo Sir,

This is in reagard with StateBank of India, sankari Branch.I dono how come in such a core service industry people not responsible for anything.For last one week one cant able to take a Demand Draft because of non availability of Slip, even one day itself non acceptable.What about the bank timing, every one coming only by 10.15 instead of 10 and beginning the work only by 10.30 -10.40.Because of that customers keep on waiting and still further customers arriving, cant able to stand no enough space.There is no self respect.People are doing transcations only there is some need for it and most of them are using private sector for their day to day transactions.Bank is in Sankari, Salem.Branch code is 994.
N May 8, 2011 by
sapnabhola

i bhola ram presenly servicning in sashastra seema Bal (SSB) paramilitary force and i have a A/c no 30733340677 in your good branch at SBI Rajouri(J&K) code no 01575. recenly state bank of india lauch a scheme for defence/paramilitary forces i.e PMSP and DSP because iam soldier of CPMF likely sashastra seema bal and i want to covert said account in PMSP. many times when i was proceeded on leave etc contact to state bank of india branch Rajouri with request to convert my account inPMSP but your staff not take serious action on my request . they are always said that dealing hand is not present today who deal such type of matter
sir we are deployed on the border and we have no much time for single work but your bank staff is not co-operate with us why?
i have to say some points for favour of kind action:-
state bank of india branch is a fully corrupt branch
they have not take any action on customer request even senior citizen
total staff is required to be transfer from said and a honest staff is required for smooth functioning
D Jun 3, 2011 by
Satish wankhede

My name is Satish Wankhede, from my A/c Rs.4200/- has been suspence diducted.I called on TOLL FREE nomber but no one entertening to me.

Satish
N Jun 8, 2011 by
RKCOMPUTERS NDK

SIR,
I am B. KIRAN KUMAR, am from Nandikotkur taluk, Kurnool dist, A.P. SBI brach no: 1023. My Bank Account Number is 31554429370. I have two internet centers at Nandikotkur. I want to activate net banking on my account of SBI. I am asking activate net banking on my account since one month. But the bank officers could not take my net banking application. I am hurted by the SBI Nandikotkur branch services. So i would like to close my bank account on SBI, Nandikotkur.
A Jun 18, 2011 by
pramod.upadhyay

My PPF A/C PPF account no. 30087634068 is Not transferred to Gurgaon from Kolkata PBB Salt Lake Branch code 4204.

PBB Bank says Draf of 3 lakh has ent to Gurgaon Commercial Branch 4709 but at the same time Grgaon banch says they have not receuved anything from Salt Lake branch. Morever Gurgaon Comercial Brnahc says they do not deal with any PPF account.

Now I sent so many reminder to PBB Salt Lake brannch Kolkata to find and settle my PPF A/C account Transfer issue but not no one respond fromm the branch.

Need help how this problem will be solved.

Pramod
N Jul 5, 2011 by
veeresh kumar

Behavior of clerks working in SBI - State bank of India, New Rajinder Nagar , New Delhi

I went to deposit some money in my account on date 05/07/2011 at 10a.m. But bank gate was not opened till this time. The gate was opened at about 10:15am. When I went to the counter, the clerk behave me vary rudely and told to come after an hour. what is this? We(customers) deposit our money but why we face this type of behavior of these clerks. This is why I am deciding to close my account in SBI.
N Aug 12, 2011 by
saiyad rajik State Bank of India sector 34 A chandigarh  - Chandigarh, Patiala, Punjab, India

Amount not Refunded - State Bank of India sector 34 A chandigarh

I am Saiyad Rajik holding an account in SBI sector 34-A chandigarh Branch .
While i was doing nline Transaction with IRCTC online Ticket Booking . my Ticket not booked but Amount From SBI bank was deducted from my account

so i launched a complain against this more than 10 times in SBI online netbanking and IRCTC.
I also attached my bank Statement .But Nothing happend From the date of Incident (01/08/2011).
Now if i try to call the manager of this branch he says " Please take up the matter with IRCTC we cannot do anything for you"

So please suggest me what to do???

N Oct 22, 2011 by
dinesh0610

DEAR SIR,
I Have a CC account in SBI bank rajajinagar branch code 3023 i.e by name PAWAN ELECTRICALS A/C NO.56133037296, my internet banking is not working due to forgot off the profile password, i requested in the branch to reset the profile password, but he told me that u will have to give the profile refrence number, i trid to get the refrence number by using reset option, but i am not getting it, then i told to the branch person taht i am not it & requested him to set it in the branch, but he told me that he doesn't have intenet in the rajajinagar branch, then how the bank is working without internet, he is not takeing any interest to rectify the problem, i am 25yrs old customers for this bank, if u are interest to recify the problem, then what the use of keeping the account in your bank, so i please request u to take the action on that person & recify the problem immdly
N Feb 22, 2012 by
shadab024

i am not get my atm card &cheque book my a/c is 31996309956 my name is shadab iwas give the request on 6th feb 2012
D Feb 22, 2012 by
shadab024

please do my a/c minor to major my a/c is 31996309956. my name is shadab. i am submit the all necessary doucment on 6th feb2012 please sorth my problem.
A Apr 13, 2012 by
HARESHKUMAR SHRIMALI

These all are Absolutely Correct. I am also Ex-Banker from Punjab National Bank . Public was thinking that after Core Banking, Bank Customer service ( particularly PSU Banks ) will be improved . But I had never seen the worst scenario in every Bank & every Branch of any Bank . How should I lodge a really working Complaint & the erring officers must be suspended/dismissed ? I'm too much harrassed by SBI, the SBI people are not even interested in giving answer in writing. They say " Jao jaha bhi Complaint karna hai, waha karo, hum Darte nahi hai ".

HARESH SHRIMALI
N Apr 26, 2012 by
halluri jena

i have opened an account in ranpur branch on 27 mar 2012.my account number is 32257449933.i have already got my atm card, but the bank is not providng me the secret pin number of it.one of the officer of the bank tell me that they have not got my pin no.ply help.
N Jun 16, 2012 by
ktthomascri

Pl approach State bank Ombudsman
D Oct 12, 2012 by
sudheer1243

I(M.Sudheer) having a savings account SBI, Piler Branch. My account Number is (30496966655), I had deposited a cheque of INR 2360/- on 8th September 2012 (08/09/2012) in SBI, Piler branch i.e., my home bank but till now the cheque is not cleared.almost one month is over. I dont have any status regarding to the cheque transfer and the representatives of the account section is not responding to issues and therefore they are supposed to check my status whether the cheque is successfully deposited or not.I hope that you people understand my problem so please reply me and solve this issue as soon as possible.I am also attaching xerox copies of the payment bank slip and the cheque that i deposited to the mail for the sake of proof.

The Cheque details & A/c Number :

It is cheque of Citibank whose IFSC code is CITI0000008
The cheque no is 075649
Cheque issued from the A/c no : 0309147014
For Ref of cheque : (075649 390037002 860164 29)

Manchuri Sudheer

D Nov 3, 2012 by
hemadraju@gmail.com

I have been writing to the Bank Manager SBI Poigai Branch to revise the rate of interest for my education loan as per SBI guidelines and also release the lien amount as soon as possible.
I have not heard back from the manager in spite of raising a number of complains and writing a number of email to the manager SBI Poigai Branch.

I would like the bank to follow up and make sure that the interest rate on my education loan is revised as per SBI guidelines and also the lien amount is released as soon as possible.

Previous Complain Number: CD71266512558 and CR71266733040