State Bank of India - REGISTRATION FOR SMS ALERT

anand dwivedi

kindly register me for sms alert for my SBI A/C No. 20006878934 , Debit Card No. 6220180801900049132 to my mobile No. 9415343332.

Thanks...

Comments

N Dec 26, 2013 by
kamalakshan m

Best Review
dear sir
myself kamalakshan m
i want to register sms alerts to my account no:30729052164.my debit card no :6220180488200112362 to my mobile no:09656431891
my email id: madiyankamal@gmail.com

> In My Online Banking view : SB A/c No. 10188054388 not shown now
> So, pl . activate
N.B: My Loan Accounts are diplayed but my saving account not displayed

Registreing Application Form - State Bank of India

I Am unable to Register my Appliaction Fee Details . I dont knoe the reason for Non- Regietration.
Kindly look in to this and find out the solution.
So that candidates like me can be benefited.

My Deposit Journal No : 009308910
My Deposit City Name : Chennai
My Deposit Date : 16.05.2008

S.Addaikkammi

sbi regisration on line - SBI

i have face many problem but i can't do fill sbi form

online application - SBI Bank

since yesterday i am tried to submit my application online for the post of clerk in SBI.but the server was not working properly, so i could not submit my application form.so immediately take a proper action on this problem.

want to make alteration in application - SBI

i have filled wrong name in application for the clerical post. so i want make alteration. plz give guideline on it.

reg.application form - SBI

I had submit the application form on 30th may 2008. I am not able to take the print out. my registration ID is 2137068 . Kindly do the needful to take the print out of the filled application form.

with regards
ASMA BANU

category - SBI

I belongs to the category 'SC'. But by mistake category denoted in the call letter is 'ST'. So kindly rectify the mistake and correct us 'SC'

Reg:My New Debit Card - SB

hello sir,
i'm S L Thiagarajan, Working in Mumbai,
i have account in IOB Hosur Branch (Kumudapalli College Campus)
My Account No: SB-6679
i have been filled the form for my new debit card as my previous card has been experid & also i have given one more registration for my user-id through E-See Banking (Reg No:116208), but for both i have not received any details reg it
please make it favour as soon as possible

y email id- sltrajan@gmail .com

no incoming calls , sms from last 2 days - State Bank of India

sir i am not geting any calls to my cell 9481138025 from last 2 days . Two times i called customer care they given some sujession i followed that and still my cell is not geting any calls kainly solve my problem

provide sms information - atm card

i am a/c holder in union bank of india.i have a good transaction in the bank.i request to you please provide the sms information on my mobile when atm card was used or any transaction.
a/c no. 471302010007724
mob no. 9823338363
mail id yuvraj_makwan@rediffmail.com
I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

SMS - n/a

Please advise if the sms's we are receiving re money won is true or false - re your mobile number

mistake in application form - State Bank of India

while apply for clerical post i had done the mistake in stream of education (10th standard), please give the solution and reply as soon as possible.

reg.for sms - State Bank of India

Respected Sir,
I Durgaprasanna Misra is a custmer having debit card no6220180207300009793 want to register me on the sbi mobile sms alret for all of my transction and my mob no is 9437513848

with regards
Durgaprasanna Misra

DEACTIVATE CALLER TUNES - Irregularities in 6th CPC Arrear

STOP IMMEDIATELY CALLER TUNES. ACTIVATED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE THE DETAILS OF CALLER TUNES. MATTER WILL BE TAKEN UP WITH APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY. ADVISE THE OUTCOME.

mymobile - Idia

Sir, My Mobile no.9924797530,This is my idea no, Sir I not required Selected any Dialer tune and any new Service but Every time in my mobile balance i Refill & my balance,then Dialer Tones deducted charge every time, so I am not Subscribe any Dialer Tones So Pleas Return my Total Balance.

and I request you please don't any Service download,& any masses.on my Mobile.

idia prepaid card not avilable in tirupur so please arrange you please minemum 10 all so please

Reference : Registration ID No.- 4104038 / Submission of application for the post of clerk
in S.B.I.
Subject : Correction of my date of birth
In continuation of my application form dated 11-09-2009 for the post of clerk I had mentioned my date of birth as 01-12-1981 therein inadvertently which is incorrect. My actual date of birth is 01-12-1982. I shall be grateful to you if the necessary correction to this effect is made at your end and informed me so that I may take out the revised print of my application for the said post at the earliest posible. Inconvenience in this matter is regretted.

sbi registration form - SBI

dear sir/madam,
myself aniket chandra jayaswal, i have registered myself for the clerical cadre examination 2009. my registration i.d is - 1142749. i have not received my printout of application form due to some network problem. so i request you please sir/madam send me the print out of application form.

Your SMS Alert Service - Manoj B Patel

With regards to you SMS Alert Service I want to cancel this SMS alert service I am receiving SMS Alerts late for pre market SMS I am receiving it on 10.30 a.m. almost 50 minutes late

State Bank of India - REGISTRATION FOR SMS ALERT