State Bank of India - SBI account transfer

Vikram pai B
respected sir,
I opened an SB account at SBI- Ramnagar branch, nainital dist, Uttarakhand. at the time of opening the account the employees there had delayed it to one week because of various silly matters.which had caused me a lot of Inconvinience.
Now I shifted to New delhi and i want to transfer my account from ramnagar to new delhi(Janakpuri- D block branch). I gave my passbook to delhi branch for transfer they have sent the passbook & request letter to Ramnagar branch, 1 month has passed & there is no reply from Ramnagar even after sending a reminder. This has caused me a lot of problems

please do the needful
yours sincerly
Vikram Pai

[Updated by yashwi Jul 14, 2014]

Call on 1800112211 and take the phone no. And branch mail id of ur home branch from them . call them in this regards. I had the same issue i got this done on mail only.

Comments

money back on online payment - State Bank of India, Jeypore(K), Orissa

SBI has offer 10 rupees cash back on online payment of I.T. payment, purchase of train ticket etc., i m purchase train ticket 4 times in different date. SBI has debited 10 rupees each transaction (40 rupees) from my account insteaded of credit as per offer of online transaction upto 31-03-2008. SBI has not provided online complaint screen in onlinesbi.com website. kindly look into the matter immediately in this regard.

thanking u

tripati

DELAY IN REALISATION OF CHEQUE - NRE a/c in State Bank of India

This is for your kind information that I, Baldev Singh who is presently working with M/s Punj Lloyd Ltd is bearing an NRE a/c in State Bank of India, Janpath branch. My wife Shakuntla Devi is having a Savings a/c with Punjab National Bank, Kangra, she deposited a cheque for Rs 50, 000 which was issued from my SBI a/c to her PNB savings a/c. Now, the problem is that there is a debit entry from my SBI a/c for the said amount dated 01-May-2008 but, till date there is no credit entry for the same amount in my wife's PNB savings a/c, she has been querying for the same for the past 2-3 weeks but she is not getting a positive response. Kindly, look into the matter and do the needful. The bank details is mentioned below for your ready reference:
SBI BANKING DETAILS

NAME : BALDEV SINGH
BANK NAME : STATE BANK OF INDIA
BRANCH : JAWAHAR VYPAR BHAWAN, STC BUILDING, JANPATH, NEW DELHI-110001.
ACCOUNT NO : 20000056599

BRANCH : MAHAKAL
TEHSIL : BAIJNATH
DISTT : KANGRA, HIMACHAL PRADESH - 176125
ACCOUNT NO : 4625

I have an Account in Mangrol Branch (Dist. Surat), But I want to transfer it in Bharuch branch (Bharuch), so what is the proceedure please reply me

my account is your sbi bank ambattur brench my ac no 10402835962 Iam apply the chqe book 4 month before thairs no responds pls take action

I have account from thirukovilur branch, villupuram dt. i want to transfer in to chennai. can i know what is the procedure.
please reply me.

Radhakrishnan.S

dear sir,

i have an account in main branch of ambala, ambala city.I want to transfer it to main branch karnal, karnal city.so, what is the procedure please suggest me with ur kind reply.
thanks
samir

deat sir i have an account in jamshedpur i wanna shift it to chhatisgarh bhilai what is the procedure & how much time it takes .. & if i do have some fixed deposit also so how it will be shifted ...

what is the procedure to change the account from one SBI branch from another SBI brach (Both NRI & savings account).ie--From Chennai branch to Tirunelveli branch
Already I have internet banking facility for NRI A/C
While changing account what about my internet banking status.
Please reply this question.
Thank you.

hello sir i want to know the prossedure of transfer the balance from one account to another account

my cousin having an account in Bangalore-yelanka new town branch but now he is in abroad so he wants to transfer the account to my(Mohamed izzath) name with change of address to
so tell me whats the procedures and about possibilities .

Please reply me as soon as possible
Thanking you.

I m living in Dubai, last time when I went for vaccation I had my NRI account with SBI, , , , , , , , after coming back to dubai, , , , , , , , , , , , , I came to know there is no SBI branch in Dubai ...so now how will I transfer money to my AC ...what should I do ????...to deposit money ...other wise my account will get close
But SBI Employee informed me that there is an SBI Bank in Dunbai ..

I m facing soooo many problems becz of this ...Please do let us know ???????????????

Recently I have transferred form Kolkata to Patna.I want to transfer my SBI savings A/c from SBI Kolkata main Branch to Patna Anishabad SBI Branch, Pls tell me the procedure?

TRANSFER THE ACCOUNT - S.B.I. /S.B. ACCOUNT

Sir, this side is Anil Tiwari still i am working in Stellar informatics p ltd . sir before 3 months i was stay in dehradun (U.K.) but now my compeny has been transfer to mandsaur so i want to transfer my account in madhya pradesh because of these problem i was consalt the sbi branch manager but there have no solution that why i will send the mail for u kindly solve my problem till yet...
with regd.
Anil Tiwari

sir
my sbi account no. is 30468661738 at nailya in Gujrat. i am apply for transfered to sbi okha port Gujrat before 12 month ago but my account has been no transfered here . i give five times application to sbi manjer he take no action for it pls transfer it thanking you

Madhaw Parmar
(PRINCIPAL K.V. OKHA)

What is the procedure to transfer my SBI savings bank account from Trivandrum to Pune ?

What is the procedure to transfer my SBI savings bank account from hassan to banglore...pls give me the instructions as soon as possible.

i shri ashutosh patra. i have sbi account in damanjodi and iam sevice in nalco. iam deposit a ITRO JEYPOREcheck in damanjodi on date 25th june. the check is not credict in my sbi account. please conform me. iam wating yours message.

yourfaithfully
ashutosh patra
check no- 147600

hello sir,
I want to transfer my SBI bank Mangalore(Surathkal) branch to Mumbai branch.how can i proceed?as i dont have any address proof(permanent) of Mumbai.Please respond very soon.

Sherlyn

What is the procedure to transfer my SBI savings bank account from Mumbai to Kochi?

I have a SBI Bank Account in Shoratgarh Branch, Dist- Siddharthnagar, State-Uttar Pradesh. Sir i am ill last 2.5 years so in this situation i am not able to transffer my Account from Shoratgarh Branch to NML Branch, Burmamines, Jamshedpur, Dist- East Singhbhum, State- Jharkhand. I am also Application Against this condition but Branch Manager Says Please give me your Shoratgarh Branch's Passbook. But i do'nt have a Passbook of My Account in Sohratgarh. Please help me on this condition.

U.N.Upadhyay