State Bank of India - ATM problem

Arabinda Deb
I went to SBI ATM in BAguiati to withdraw Rs 5000 using my PNB ATM card on 31-3-08. No cash came out of the machine and also no transaction slip came out stating that the transaction failed. On the very next day I came to know that Rs 5000 was deducted from my PNB account. I reported it to the bank on that day. But even after 2 months from the date of complain SBI did not pay the money back to PNB and as a result PNB could not pay the money back to my account. Appropriate steps should be taken against this.

Comments

N Apr 20, 2011 by
suryamedicalsmpl

i went to the atm at 19-4-11 i withdraw the 5000 frist and 15000 second then close the transaction next day 20-4-11 i went atm withdraw the 20000 the balance amount shown the rs 20000 less in account it was drawn on 19-4-11 but i did not drawn what is the prosedure to get my amount please
N Apr 28, 2011 by
anunitha

I went to SBI ATM at Delhi to withdraw Rs 7000 using my ATM card on 26-4-11 but the ATM was not functioning so moved towards axis bank ATM to with draw . No cash came out of the machine and also no transaction slip came out stating that the transaction failed. The very next day I came to know that Rs 6500 was deducted from my account. I reported it to the bank(SBI Gudalur branch) on that day they asked me wait and see for 24 hr and to check aft that.But aft that i checked but still it showing less balance, the amount was not replaced . Appropriate steps should be taken against this as soon as possible
Name - Anupriya. S
SBI Acc No:- 313191581385 (gudalur branch)
N May 7, 2011 by
logesh.R.M

Respected Madam/sir

I made a request for a withdrawal of Rs200/- in SBH bank ATM,
madavakam -chennai,

My previous balance 764.00 (24/04/11) then withdrawal the amount of
200/- on (29/04/11)
but i was shocked when i saw the balance in the slip, i got debited Rs
300/- please kindly do the needful and revise my balance as early as

To,

The Branch Manager
SBI Punria Bazar ( Bihar) 854301
Reg -Issue of ATM card

I have to say that I am a student.I need ATM card urgently.
I have a SB account bearing no - 31820649598 with your
branch as on 6-07-2011.I have not received the ATM card
as yet.

I therefore request you to enquire the matter and arrenge
to issue ATM card as soon as possible.

Your's faithfully

Sajal kumar das
SB account no-31820649598
N Oct 4, 2011 by
Girija Dash State Bank of India  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

I, Girija Shankar Dash holding S/B Account No. 00000031625452233 with State Bank of Bhubaneswar branch in orissa state wanted to withdraw Rs.3,100/- from ICICI bankatm ATM at bangalore on 03-10-11 at 7 .15 p.m on 03/03/2010 (ATM Card No.6220181093000026421) but I could not recieve anything but the balance was deducted with Rs.3100 rupees/-, due to some problem in the network problem in ICICI Bank ATM. I have reported this matter to my base branch 04/03/2011, but till date the problem is not resolved.

Therefore, I would request you to help us to resolve the matter and arrange to credit Rs.3100/- to my savings account.

Girija Shankar Dash
Account No. 00000031625452233
N Oct 4, 2011 by
kuslv

ATM issue - State Bank of India

I am trying to withdraw Rs.7600 through my SBI card in HDFC ATM,Wipro SEZ,Hyderabad. It shown me transaction timedout. But my amount is diducted. Till now I didn't get my amount. I am trying to reach them more than 20 numbers. even one number is also not working. I mailed them more than 3 mail ids. But till now no response. Could you please help me on this?

Sainath
N Oct 5, 2011 by
ICICI Bank Customer Care Customer Care State Bank of India  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

We are from ICICI Bank and are sorry to hear about your experience. Please approach your respective bank regarding the discrepancy. We will extend our full co-operation and assistance.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.
N Oct 30, 2011 by
Himaghna17 State Bank of India  - ARAMBAGH, Hooghly, West Bengal, India

ATM RELATED PROBLEM - State Bank of India

on 27/10/2009 i withdraw from my a/c(a/c no 30713129783) rs20000.through atm card from icici bank ARAMBAGH hospital more atm(atm id S1CW4683)transaction no 9521-22-23.....but rs 30000 was deducted from my a/c.i complaint again & again to my arambagh sbi branch but no response from there.so i want to know the real problem happen on that particular date.was my money was stolen from there/there was any problem in atm link.if problem is releted to atm link failure then i want to back my money.above all i want to know the problem.please give me nesseary informationon on that particular date give me the real fact
N Jan 14, 2012 by
vinaya4555

Dear sir, /madam,

Monday morning 26/9/2011 around 10.15am to 10.22am i swiped my debit card
SBI ATM counter in KSRTC bus stand near reservation counter bangalore karnataka, am not done anything just i have inserted the card, some issue was there in That ATM counter, but in my account 10, 000rs deducted, please let me know what is issue, when you credit same amount in my account, i request you to please do the needful as soon as possible

Name : vinayaka hegde

N Apr 5, 2012 by
moksh bhardwaj State Bank of Indore  - Dehradun, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India

Dera sir,
My State Bank of Indore account no is 63010248056 is your bank branch of NARELA delhi 110040, and i withdraw RS.2000 on the date of 31 march or might be i April around 5 pm in H.D.F.C ATM and my reaming balance was 2110.77 i withdraw 2000 rs once bt today when i go to ATM i found that my balance was just 10.77 rupees .. its mean u at same is single withdrawl and you are didcted the two times of withdrawal ...so sir please help me i m vary poor guy and i wont my money back...thanks ...my cell no is 9811750995
N Oct 12, 2012 by
manish4me State Bank of India  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

I hold SBI svaings account at SBI Newtown Branch (05112), Kolkata.
On 01/09/2012,I used my SBI card on HDFC ATM, Madhyamgram to withdraw cash. I entered the amount as 5000 and went on the procedure to withdraw cash. However, a message was displayed that 'unable to dispense amount'. After that I immediately used my HDFC ATM card and was able to withdraw cash. I left the ATM knwing that there is some fault with SBI ATM. After 2 days when I checked my SBI Account statement, I found that Rs. 5000 has been debited from my account on 01/09/2012.
I went to my SBI branch to get the refund of the amount. I was asked to lodge a complaint using Phone Banking. After 15 days, when I called back Customer Care about refunding of wrongly debited amount. They asked me to complain to my Branch. I lodged a written complaint on with the Bank. But till today I have not received my money back. The Bank officers are also not able to answer me. They are asking me to wait. But it's already more than 40 days have passed. Please do the needful to refund my amount.
D Oct 15, 2012 by
KASTE AVADHUT State Bank of India  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

I AM CUSTOMER OF SBI BANK. I HAVE OPEN SAVEING ACCOUNT IN SBI UJANI BRANCH (TA-AUSA DIST-LATUR).BUT I HAVE NOT GET ATM CARD. PELASE REGISTER MY ATM CAED COMPLAINT.
D Oct 29, 2012 by
Imti_lemtur

My brother have a account with SBI Acct. 11376900194 (Branch Code - 03613, address - WOKHA, Nagaland).On 12 Sept 2012 at 16:49 he tried to withdraw Rs 10000 from SBI ATM (ATM no S10F000072007) located in Dimapur, Nagaland. but it did not dispense any cash.The transaction slip has the no TXN8624. When he checked his account, the amount has been debited from his balance.
In favor of my brother I called the customer care and lodged a complain (Ticket number AT36136313099) After four days the status was "Your Complaint has been routed to Branch:WOKHA for immediate redressal"
On 24th & 25th Sept, We personally went to WOKHA branch, (Nagaland) on both days we were told the bank manager is on leave. On 26th Sept 2012. we were asked to lodge a written complaint to Branch Manager. In compliance we submitted the written compliant addressed to the branch manager. Its been a month now but the money has not been credited back. Looks like SBI has no intention of refunding this money back. I am unhappy with this type of service.It's sad that a customer has to suffer for no fault of his. I request the concern authority to credit back the amount in the earliest.
D Dec 18, 2012 by
hari145

On 17th Dec 2012, I had balance of Rs. 1602 in my SBI savings a/c. I tried to wiThdraw Rs. 200 from Bank of Baroda ATM but I didn't get money and bill from The machine and The message.

Will I get The money back to my a/c? Please suggest me.
Send email :hrkrishna527@gm ail.com

ATM ID -S1AN20003901
Mobile No: 91-9494246338
N Jan 10, 2013 by
swetha k k

On 15/11/2012 i created a saving account in SBI, and i got atm card that time itself, my bad luck my atm card is lost on 24/11/2012 which i kept in money purse., laterly i block that card and i went my branch to apply a new atm card

but in our branch people said to wait atlest 1month to apply it again, like they said i waited too,

but 20/12/2012 200rs money is deducted from my account i thought its far atm card, but still days i not recived any atm card, and in my branch if i tell to apply it for agian mean they saying only for your account no its not taking request., what i do( this is the kind of behaiour i not liked)
many times i requested them i not getting satisfied solutions

and secondly even through i register my mobile no in bank i not getting any sms alert to any of the deposit and withdraw transctions

plzz kindly request to take a action soon!!!

A/C. No: : 20153078371
Branch : : cauvery bhavan(bangalore)
Mobile No: : 9741294648
N Mar 9, 2013 by
jahfersathik

I'm M.Mohamed Jahubar Sathik working in Qatar since 2007. I had opened my NRI account on SBI in 2009. Since from that time I have been applying for ATM card 4 times, but I haven't received my ATM card yet. Every time when I'm enquiring about my ATM card I have been told different type of reasons such as "SBI changing the design of ATM card", "Your card is put on hold as SBI going to upgrade the ATM system" and "your Card is already dispatched to your address". Resulting non receipt of ATM card after 4 years.

I believe that you only can help for this matter and I hope that you will do. I don't want to go back to my local branch regarding this issue, as I'm tired of following with them.

My Account details: -

IBA Building, 1st Floor,
Doha - Qatar
Mob.no. +974 66687901

Thanks in advance.

M. Mohamed Jahubar Sathik.
N Aug 6, 2013 by
kasimsab

So many time I went to SBI ATM.located at Bagalkot and inserted my ATM Card for withdrawal money i am unable to get money at ATM, So as to meet our nearest branch they said that the ATM card was diffect and complaint on the online. Hence I request you to Change my ATM card or please re-generate. The ATM number as under.
ATM CARD NO. 5196 2000 4117 9614
Mobile No. 9901972702
N Jun 1, 2014 by
mathiyarasan.b

On 8th June, 2014, SBI Bank ATM .Cord block sir. I had tried
to withdraw as sum of from ATM of plese sir. The amount
has been debited to my above account, the transaction did not go through
and cash was not delivered. Please refund the amount.

A/C. No: 32759006911