State Bank of India - PRINT OF APPLICATION

AKHIL AGGARWAL
Dear Sir, I wasn't able to take out the print out after submitting the online registration form due to some technical problems.but now after 31st may when i tried to reprint by clicking on the "reprint application form", its written that take out the printout after 31St may and today <03.06.08> the option is gone.now how would i take the printout out.please help
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Resolve this Complaint

Comments

I have filled the form successfully but was unable to get the print out of the application form.Please tell me what to do I am having my exam on 06.07.2008 in the second batch.

I submitted my aplication form successfully. But I could not get the print out of that application form due to some technical problems of the system. My registration ID = 222086. I wrote the clerks exam on 13-7-2008 morning batch. Now I qualified for interview. Is printout neccessary to face interview, if it need, please send information about how to get printout to my email id. Thank you sir.

Satisfactory Rating