State Bank of India - Amount debited cash not received

Anuj Kumar more
I withdrew Rs 1000 from Aundh Pune branch ATM on 28th june. ATM gave the option unable to process. But when i checked my balance Rs 1000 was deducted from my account. I complaint in both SBI branch (where my account is maintained and where ATM centre was). But they told that my complain is false. I have not recieved the money yet.

Comments

Amount of cheque not credited in my account in more then 1 mounth - State Bank of India

Dear concern,

i had deposited a Cheque No. 450768 Of Rs. 35000/- on 24th Mar'08 at state bank of India asif ali road. after 4 or 5 days bank credited only Rs. 3500/- in my account
bank staff says this is a systematic mistake & will resolve in 4 or 5 days but after more then1 month the problem is not solved till date we are going daily to bank but they are not giving positive response
Arun

We are also facing problem while submitting online application. We are trying to apply since last four days. We have lost our valuable money and time too.
D
Amrita

i am one of the odniary candidates of Delhi who are applying for clerk post recruitment(20000 seats all over india) available in State Bank of India, but we face a big problem whlie submitting the form, i think there is a problem in page

"Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80040e14

The transaction active in this session has been committed or aborted by another session.

/SBIsaveapp.asp, line 174 "
SANDY

UNABLE TO PROCESS APPLICATION - State Bank of India

As we are applying for clerikal posts in state bank of india which had given notification that we have to apply on online but after filling application we cannot process application & we get an error message.But the time for me to apply is getting decreasing, then how can i apply. is there any alternative for me to apply.if possible please send to my mail.

this is the worst system i ever faced in my life
praveen

Same problem for me also.
I already made a complaint regarding this problem to Chief Manager Of SBI.
through statebankofindia.com.
Please someone try to resolve this problem as soon as possible, because the last date for submission of application is 31st May 2008. which means less than 10 days.
Hoping for a solution,
Praveen Sadananda Sappali

Hi Friends,

I am from Tirunelveli, South Tamilnadu. I lost all my day hours since i noticed the ad. I am also experiencing the same problem. If it gets rectified pls friends, kindly let me know.

M.Ganesh

amount deducted from the person amount was sent - state bank of india pune

I requested for tranfering 2000HKD at Hongkong as advance for accn. booking. SBI pune has taken its full charges.When the amount has been transfered they have credited 1890 HKD .When I contected the bank they said we have diducted bank charges at Hongkong. I could not understand how this can be when I ask that the person should get 2000HKD.They have not ask me any thing about bank charges at Hongkong nor I have given any understanding my request is that the bank should returen 110HKD to me.Ved Prakash Kharbanda

I have applied for SBI clerk exams and my registration id is 5508264. When I go to sbi site to take a print out, the url address is not mentioned nor is the fate of advertisement or exams displayed in Recruitment page. I am not aware of the url address. Could you email the same to me at my email address nonu_neelam@yahoo.com or to my alternate email id vinodhemdev@yahoo.com as I wish to take the print out

SIR,
I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO SUBMIT MY FORM ONLINE FOR SO MUCH TIME---BUT IN VAIN DUE TO WEB SITE PROBLEMS. PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS THE LAST DATE IS NEARING.
PH NO. 9332380294
Keerthi

I also had same problem two times. I lost Rs 2500/- on 4th Aug 2008, not yet credited into my account despite complaint in the branch where i own SBI savings account.
Even yesterday (23rd aug)also Rs 300/- was debited from my account where i didn't get money due to trasaction failure in atm.

NO TRANSCATION BUT STILL SHOWS THE AMOUNT - SBI Credit Card

I HAVE NOT DONE TRANSCATION BUT CREDIT STATEMENT SHOWS THE PREMIUM OF SBI LIFE SUPER SURAKSHA AND LATE FEES AND ADM.FEES ETC. OF INSURANCE SCHEME PLEASE WAIVE OF ABOVE AMOUNT AS I AM NOT INTERESTED IN IT.DO THE NEEDFUL MY POLICY NO. IS 82001050208

hi i m prarthna verma mba student
Keerthi State Bank of India  - BINA, Sagar, Madhya Pradesh, India

I own a savings account in SBI, Balkampet branch, Hyderabad. I tried to withdraw Rs 2500/- from State Bank of Mysore ATM at BTM lay out, Bangalore on 4th Aug 2008, I didn't get the cash due to trasaction failure, but the amount Rs 2500/- was debited from my account. I lodged a complaint through fax and also informed on Phone in the branch where I own an account. The officer who received my call responded and said my complaint would be forwarded to the branch where the error had been occurred.
Yet, I haven't got the missing amount back into my account.

My brother had also experienced similar problem with one of private banks one year ago, fortunately the amount was credited in 2 days despite no complaint from our side.

Complaint for false amount debited from my account - State Bank of India

Sir/Madam

In reference to the above subject I would like to infrom you that from SBI ATM CARD i have withdrawn Rs 3600 from an ATM(S1AN00045426)from pune on 05/10/2008, and the transaction was successful however when I check the balance from net it was debit two times with Rs 3600 instead of one from my account.
Therefore
I Request you take necessary action to provide my short of Rs.3600/
1. Account No. - 10302374356
2. Nature of Account. - Saving
3. Name of Bank - SBI HET branch BHOPAL
4. Date of Transaction - 05/10/08
5. ATM Card No. - 6220180051900154249
Thank you and anticipating your kind favour

Your faithfully
Manish Kumar Yadav
Mobile.no: +919970257393
jagan

7000/-money debited as ATM withdrawal without visiting ATM - SBI ATM

Hi !!

I have an account with SBH, Shanthi Nagar, Hyderabad. I was shocked by seeing ATM Mini statement when i went to ATM on 7th Sep. Instead of 7th Sep transaction it was showing 7000/- debit on 4th sep.

I havent visited any ATM on 4th Sep, Bank employees are not responding to this issue properly, finally i mailed to Managing Director of SBH, i got a reply saying that SBH is not responsible and they are asking me to approach SBI .

As i have an account with SBH, is it not the responsibility of SBH??

Suggest me as i lost my money as well my valuable time and energy
raviraj

For any bank problem, if you had written any complaint to bank and bank is not responding or resloved in 7 days then you can directly write a letter to RBI Ombudsman, mumbai.
Therey are very helpful and immediate takes action against bank.In RBI Ombudsman, you can complian of any nationalize or private bank.
Even if you are closing any saving account with the bank and you are not satisfied with the service the bank is giving, then in the closing account application just mention that you are not happy with the service of particular bank and you are going 2 complain in RBI Ombudsman.then just see how they will react.They will talk to you so politely and request not to complain.

below is the address of RBI Ombudsman

ABDUL MUTTALIB s/o Rafiq Mohammed
366, OTC scheme mulla talai
Udaipur 313001
Date: 29/09/2008

I am state bank of India ATM card holder Abdul muttalib a/c no. 10450002512, and card no. 6220180153300141311
My account has been debited by 17020/- by txn no. 872 on date 28/07/08 from icici bank atm at Apollo hospital sahi bagh branch Ahmedabad. But I have not received the cash from the icici atm id sicw 2627 on 28/07/08
I have written three applications to state bank of India branch code 1533 on 29-07-08, 11-08-08 or 8-09-08 and another one application send to icici bank Ahmedabad by ss courier service on 12/9/08 but I have no any response from them.
Sir I have urgent need of cash for treatment my three month son. So I request you take any action on them. And end resolve the complaint of no received of cash and receipt from icici bank atm of abdul muttalib as early as possible.

Your faithfully

Abdul muttalib

A/c no. : 10450002512
Atm card no. : 180153300141311
Txn no. : 872
Branch code : 1533

Dear Sir, 15-12-2008
Although RBI ordered all Banks to issue stamped counterfoils if demanded by customers and most Banks are now following RBI directives, the SBI at Pune, refuses to do so. On 10-12-2008 the lady at the counter of Pune SBI-Golibar Maidan Branch refused to stamp the counterfoil of my PPF cheque directing me to drop it in the box. Counterfoil was needed by Employer for tax-planning purposes. I complained to the Branch Manager but he also refused. When I pointed out about RBI order he said this is the new system they are following! Only when I told him I shall go to the Press he directed the Lady who stamped it but refused to put Date stamp. When I indicated RBI order she said “go to the RBI”! There is a hand-written notice put up on the counter to ‘drop cheques in the Box’. This is clear case of harassment and violation of RBI orders. Can we expect SBI & RBI higher-ups to clarify the matter in the public interest?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From: JAC Vincent,
B-1, Poornima,
Shankarsheth Road, PUNE – 411037.
Cell: 9823263428.
Email ID: jac_vinci@yahoo.com

I am (k.ramarao A/C no.20000178074, sbi/yashwanthnagar, nanded/maharastra) here by stating my problem that on 7th dec 2008 i went to ATM booth at LALABHAUG/VADODARA, GUJARAT to draw Rs.5000.Due to machine fault i did not take any money and even i did not receive the slip also.But on the next day i came to know that Rs.5000 has been deducted from my account.Then i went to the concerned SBI branch at laulbhaug.The manager told me that my amount has been locked by the parent branch.So the were unable to do anything.Then i contacted the manager SBI/Yaswanthnagar/NANDED.he told me to send a fax so that they will release my locked money.I have sent the fax 3 times and finally a letter with my personnel bearer.But till now they did not release my money.when i make a phone call to him he does not respond properly.On the screen of ATM it shows 2 balances as Rs.11266 & 6266.
Hence i request you to take proper action as early as possible.the details are given below
1.A/C holder