State Bank of India - to activate my new sbi card

CS MOHANAVELU
I RECEIVED MY RENEWED SBI CARD. HOW TO ACTIVATE IT?

Comments

showing o/s even after card validity expired - SBI Credit Card

the validity of my CC expired on Sep06. I made no transactios on my card, even then on 9/3/08 I received an SMS showing o/s amtt. of 514.i have not received the written statement till now. how it is possible show transaction even after expiry of validity period.
m k singh

activet credit card - Credit Card

R/sir,
I under sign request you activate my cradit card.

I paid balanced amount on that account so activate

my account as early as possible.

THANKING YOU...

S.D.More
card no :-4443410140211002
mobile no :- 9921011799

insurasnce forced on my creditcard statement - SBI Credit Card

my policy no.82001050208 has been force premiun . iam not interested in above so please cancell above and cancencell all my due as i have not done any transction. i wiil not pay any amt. and will take legal action.

IT IS OK.

not allowed for air ticket purchase - SBI Credit Card

not allow for air ticket purchase by your bank, kindly release the same so that i can purchase air ticket. out standing amount already deposited by checque no. 748043.

TO GET NEW CREDIT CARD - SBI Card

RESP SIR,

MY CARD NO 4317 5751 7418 2247 IS EXPIRE ON DECEMBER 2007.BUT NOT RECEIVED NEW CARD .SO PL SEND ME NEW CARD.IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY THEN PL SEND ME MAIL.

Dear Sir
I am SBI card holder for the last so many years. my payments are being well in time rather before the due date
but now I am facing Problem that when I want to make payment to airlines or at other places the reply is it is not activated pl activate soon
as today I have to buy flt tickets today of air lines
My credit card no is 4006 6760 5920 6931
my office adress saroopsons Industries Ltd C-62 focal point Ludhiana -10
my home adress 2788 Gurdev Nagar Ludhiana
pl do the needful today
regards
bajaj

Dear Sir
Iam SBI card holder for so many years.But Iam now facing problem when Iam making payment to airlines
My credit card number is 4006 6760 1820 7988.Pl activate soon.
My office address is No 1, Jawahar cross street, Gandhinagar, Madurai-20
Pl do the needful
With regards
sathiyamoorthy

Bill without activation of credit card - SBI

I wish to inform you, My SBI Credit Card Application No-1303760000954,

1-I received a credit card which is not VISA card as claimed by SBI executive during filing application.

2-I have not received the credit card PIN till 25 Feb 2010.

3-Bill genereated against my credit card without activation.( I received message that Rs 275.00 is payable by 15 Mar 2010.)

Please reply that without activation of SBI credit card why should I pay the same.

ASHUTOSH SAHAI,

I have been issued SBI Card no4377 4865 0411 1228 recently. I want to activate the same. Please activate the card and inform me in the following e mail

arunav@oilindia.in
OIL INDIA LIMITED
DULIAJAN : ASSAM
PIN 786602

Dear Sir
I am SBI card holder for the last few days. my payments are being well in time rather before the due date
as today I have to buy flt tickets today of air lines
My credit card no is 4006 6765 3414 9821, valid thru 14/06/2010
my office address 4001 fd Hosp, c/o 56 Apo
pl do the needful today
regards
Gateswar pal

how to activate for sbi card? my credit card no is 4006 6761 7443 6157.
valsala State Bank of India  - Assam, India

not getting activated - SBI Card

not able to book air ticket through net
ashwasitmaharana State Bank of India  - Boudh, Boudh, Odisha, India

Credit Card not being activated - State Bank of India

I am trying to activate my credit card since 6 months through the sbi card helpline number 1860-180-1290.
But it says this service is temporarilyunavailable every time. i even contacted the bhubaneswar sbi credit card hepine. but m card is still not activated. Please help as soon as possible.

I have been issued SBI CARD No.4006 6761 7424 3006, Ac.no 4006 6761 7022 8269, Ref.Nbr.no10051040176.Iwant to activate the same.Kindly actvate and inform by mail to this mail ID.mvramanaswamy@gmail.com
N Feb 16, 2011 by
balla_subbarao

I have been issued SBI CARD NO;4317 5750 5502 9087 AC NO; 4317 5750 5107 0887
I request the concerned authorities for activate the same immediately and inform the same by mail to balla_subbarao@yahoo.com and sms to 9848648055
N Mar 1, 2011 by
appu786542

I have been issued SBI CARD NO:-5241 8263 8403 8093, valid thru:-12/14, MY ADDRESS is M VENKATA APPARAO, S-8, SECOND FLOOR, SARITHA RESIDENCY, SURYA NAGAR COLONY, MEDCHAL, RR DIST, ANDHRAPREDESH, 501401.Till date onwards not activate my SBI CARD, but billing is genarated my card number and send my billing address also, but activation is not do in you8r side how can you pay to my bill with activation my sbi card.No body is not responding my card activation, So i request the concerned authorities for activate the same immediately and inform the same by mail to (snehaapparao@rediffmail.com)and sms to 9703931232.
A Mar 4, 2011 by
Lakshman Chandra Poddar

How can i active my SBI Cradit card ?
My card no 5241 8263 8409 9624
Please send me detail by mail...

lakshman.vrindavan@gmail.com
A Mar 15, 2011 by
arumugham08

My card no is 4377486574037493 but I am getting not avaialble now after getting all details given, Pls kindly activate my card immediately.
N Apr 14, 2011 by
Sanjiv Kumar Rai

My card no is 4006676534388262 but I am getting not avaialble now after getting all details given, Pls kindly activate my card immediately. Please activate the card and inform me in the following e mail- raisanjiv08@gmail.com

State Bank of India - to activate my new sbi card