State Bank of India CPPC Delhi - Delay in pension payment

Satish Kumar Sharma
I was retired from Govt of Haryana on 31-01-09 My PPO No is 157573-S-HR issued by Accountant General Haryana My file No is 12648 dated8-6-09 lying pending in CPPC branch of SBI Ch Ch Delhi As per chief Seretary Govt of Haryna instruction my pension and comuted amount (which is more than Four Lakh) be credted in my S/B acc. no 10572728681, with intrest as it has already been delayed for 7 months

Comments

N Nov 9, 2014 by
sukha ram

Best Review
From

Ex Nb Sub SUKHA RAM
Village – Nanan, Teh- Pipar City
Dist - Jodhpur (Rejasthan)

422108/Pension/14 11 Nov 2014

The Chief Manager
CPPC
IInd Floor, Chandni Chowk
New Delhi – 11 000 6

NON RECEIP OF PPO IN MY HOME TOWN BANK
PPO No- S/35707/2014(ARMY) dt 09 Jul 14

1. I have the honour to state that I am retired from Army on 30 Sep 2014 and my pension has not yet been start due to non receipt of PPO in Bank. My pension account with the under mention Branch of SBI, Jodhpur.

2. I have inquiry from bank pension clerk regarding receipt of my Pension Payment Order (PPO) and other pension related document. But still yet not received by them from your office.

3. Therefore, may I request you to transfer my PPO/pension related file to under mentioned SBI Branch address and kind confirm to me on my email ID ram422108@rediffmail.com and my contact number is 7742890273 :-

State Bank of India
Raika Bagh, Rasala Road, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
IFSC Code No- SBIN0007451
MICR Code No- 342002007
Branch Phone No- 011-2544334, 312436

4. I shall be ever thankful to you for the same.

Yours faithfully

Ex Nb Sub Sukha Ram
Copy to :-

The Branch Manager - For your information please.
Raika Bagh, Rasala Road
Jodhpur (Rajasthan)

deducting extra amount inspite of arrears paid - Credit Card

complaint regarding A/c No. 5520151801:

I have dropped cheque for the entire due amount of Rs. 9030/- on 5-01-2008 and it was honoured on 7-01-08 through Karnataka Bank, E.C. M.M Court, Nrupathunga Raod Branch, Bangalore and the due date for paying due was on 10-01-08. Inspite of that minimum due of Rs. 1830/- was deducted from my CitiBank Suvida A/c. This has happened second time . you neither deducted that minimum due from next balance or shown in the statement. please clarify.

ATM CARD & ATM PIN - Audit General Haryana

I have applied for new atm card for my SB the account no.001301034226 on the 10-11 Oct. but till date I m suffering so many problems.m
on 23/10/2008 I recieved SMS from your Good office given below. But when I visit your Sector 9 C branch their is no positive response from your officals. They said tHAT the Card has been sent at your home and there was lock at home. They Show me some Courier records. I came Back home. When my address in account is my office address not home address.
ON 23/10/2008 SR83654585 CARD SENT TO THE CHANDIGARH SECTOR 9 C BRANCH PLZ COLLECT IT AFTER 3 DAYS OR WITH IN 3 WEEKS.
on 31/10/2008 again visit to branch for ATM PIn but all in vain. Again they said the courier went to your home and there is noboady at home. I want some clarifications from ur end that why it has been sent to my home address .? and If has been sent to Home address why it has not been deleiverd. Becoz some one always remains at home.

Plz tell me the reasons for the delay in atm pin.

Thanx
Your request SR84468172 IS REGISTERED ON 31/10/2008 IT WILL B PROCESSED WITH IN 9 DAYS.

I am not satisfied with your service
Rajesh Kumar State Bank of India CPPC Delhi  - Kashipur, Udham Singh Nagar, Uttarakhand, India

Discrepencies in pension - State Bank of India

My mother Smt. Jagti devi has a pension account No.30122143368, in SBI Indraprastha Estate Branch(1187)Since the starting, there are many descrepencies in the pension amount as it was not according to the PPO.In this regard we had complained in written to the above mentioned branch with the attached copies of bank pass-book and PPO letter on dated 27/09/2008. But no action has been taken so far.So Kindly do something in this regard so the my mother may get the correct pension as well as the arrear of the earlier pensions.
Hoping for a favourable action.
Thanking you.

regarding my seized amt - vikash singh (personal account)

dear sir my self vikash sing have an account with SBI of Mathagharia Branch at guwahati Assam Br. Code 8265 my account no 20006718641 .i have balance in my account near to Rs50, 000. Now i shifted to New delhi for job . when i went to my neariest SBI Branch for withdraw of money through cheques they said that your amt is seized by my father .Because i have bad relation ship with my father .all the amount in my account is my or no one is nominee or have right to claim my money . my account is not a minor account . so need my money in my account . so plz do something for me

Delay in credit of Pension arrears - Pension CDS

Pension has been enhanced from Rs.2952/- to Rs.3204/- w.e.f.01.03.1998 vide C.D.A (pension) Allahabd PPO No. S/CORR 029410/2008 (ARMY) dt.05/07/2008. Arrears of pension w.e.f.01/03/1998 to 01/01/2006 not yet credited to A/c no.10243811350 in SBI, Kothamangalam branch.

HOLDING WHOLE PENSION AMOUNT - State Bank of India

I already launch this complaint to you but no action yet to be taken from your side. I am a pensioner and taken a Personal loan from your Dattawadi Branch, Pune. In March,2009 my loan account is regular but suddenly in May,2009 it shows irregular as per your Branch Manager and Rs.15000/- deducted and credited to Loan account (Though Education loan was not disbursed fully yet that account also credited partly). The Branch Manager allow to withdraw the amount in next month saying that it is due to computer mistake (But statement shows that some manual entries has been done in the account). On August,2009 again my whole Pension has been stopped and Branch Manager said that we are helpless this deductions are done by computer directly and you will not get any amount for two months. My pension account no. is SB-30146354144 and I am not able to withdraw a penny from my account and please advice me how can I survive now? Please refund my excess deductions or I have to take some legal action against your Bank for holding whole pension amount. I am very much need of money to pay the daily expenses and to meet medical expenses.

Non remittance Arears of Gratuity , Pension comutation and Pension - State Bank of India

I have a pension a/c no. 30289295434 in SBI Nirman Bhavan , New Delhi branch. I am a defence pensioner. Cosequent to 6 CPC, CDA(Navy) has issued corrigendum PPO no. 09/97/A/S/00198/2009 dated 24 Jul 2009 to the original PPO No 09/97/A/S/00054/2008. As per the corrigndum, my pension has been revised upward. I am also to get arrears of gratuity amounting to Rs 650000/- and commutation of pension amounting to Rs. 885099/- The pension arrears works out to be approx Rs 251000/- It is regreted that bank has not paid any money till date. The total outstanding amount is approx Rs 1800000/ (Eighteen lakh) for over one and half month. My File No. is 1336. I would request bank to immediatly remit the arrears to my a/c and revise my pension.

Delhi-6

Subject: regarding the non receiving of Pension and arrears of Sushma tyagi, P.P.O No. 232830902984

I am a pensioner holding PPO No. is 232830902984 at Branch (0000685), Railway Road Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh. A/C No.10880415962.

My pension w.e.f.20/8/2008 and the SBI Bank (0000685) at muzaffarnagar released all the necessary documents to you at 1st week of September 2009. But till now I have not received any amount of my pension and the arrear.

Kindly release my pension and the arrears in my account (10880415962) expeditiously.

Sushma tyagi

(M) 9911089775

Centralized Pension Processing Centre,
2nd floor, SBI Building,
Chandni Chowk Delhi – 11006

Subject:- Restoration of Commuted Portion of Pension of Harjit Singh Bawa, Supt. Engineer (Retd.) Govt. of Orissa. A/C no. 10464190306 File No. 484.

Kindly refer to the 2nd reminder of your Rajouri Garden, New Delhi branch, addressed to you on the above subject with copy endorsed to the undersigned.

It is very regrettable that though more than 5 months time has elapsed my commuted pension amount has still not been restored.
Kindly therefore look in to the matter personally & do the needful at the earliest.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours truly,

(Er. HARJIT SINGH BAWA.)

Delay of 6th pay commission arrer funds - State Bank of India CPPC

The AGM/Chief Manager
State Bank of India CPPC,
Chandni Chowk III Floor,
Delhi 10006

Category of Pension : Delay of 6th pay commission arrer funds

Issue Involved : Not Received the Arrears due to Revision due to 6th Pay Commission It is more than a 8 month case From the same case , I did receive Arrears due.

These were calculated by the Pay & Accounts Office. But whatever is to be calculated by SBI ( Arears of 6th Pay Commission), the Calculations are not done, hence Arrears not Credited.
Chandni Chowk centralized office for Pension said that they are doing the work but it should be done by the concerned Bank Branch. After interacting with the Branch they have informed that since all the papers are at Chandni Chowk as received from Pay & Accounts Officer.

The cases of all those who are coming with a reference are being attended to on Priority I am not sure what is correct & do not have any correct status ,
as to why my arrears have not been worked out & when these will be paid.

So its my humble request!

Kindly inform me when the arrear will be credited.

Is there any conclusion of th whole process

From : EX Army Personal

you are absolutely right ...same happened with me... !!!

Delhi-6

Subject: Regarding the non receiving of arrears of D R Singh P.P.O No. 462959817205

I am a pensioner holding PPO No. is 462959817205 at SBI Dibai (2338) Bulandshashr, Uttar Pradesh. A/C No.11105821949 and case file number 52
I had give application to CPPC on 27.10.2009(No. 2051). No action till 26.11.2009.
I again give application on 27.11.2009(No. 3024).

But till now I have not received any amount of my arrear.

Kindly release my arrears in my account (11105821949).

D R Singh
Mobile number: 9413358149

Even Chairman, Sate Bank of India does not go in deep into the grievances of the customers. He simply forward the complaints to the concerned officer and the concern officer does not even go through the grievance and reply what is given as feedback to them by the branch.

S.N. Bansal
011-28523155

Delhi-6

Subject: Non receiving of arrears against Corrigendum P.P.O No. S/024712/2008 for
revision of service pension as per 6th CPC.

I am a pensioner holding PPO No. is S/024712/2008 dt 01 May 2008 at SBI Mehruli Road, Gurgaon (1565) . A/C No.30262331021 and case file number 3021.

I have also forwarded two reminder one on 30 Nov 2009 & secound on 12 Dec 2009 through SBI, Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon.

But I have not received any amount of my arrear, as yet.

Kindly release my arrears in my account i.e 30262331021

Sanjay Kumar
Mobile number: 09828389993

I have retired as Additional Director, Horticulture, Department of Agriculture, Govt.of Pondicherry on 31/10/2006. My Pension Payment order number(PPO) is 18145. My 6th pay commission pension arrears--gratuity of Rs.1, 08, 106/- and commutation arrears of Rs.1, 94, 690/- has not been credited into my account in spite of the directorate of accounts and treasuries, Govt. of Pondicherry has clearly authorised the Manager, SBI, Main Branch, Pondicherry for payment vide letter no. DAT/Pen/B1/PPO18145/2008-631 dated 2/4/09.
In spite of several telephonic reminders with Karunanidhi, who is dealing with pension section, SBI, Pondicherry and Thiru. Santhanakrishnan who is dealing pension at SBI chennai, there is no response till date. Further I have sent a telegram to the Chief Manager, SBI- CPBC, Kaliamman koil street, Virugambakam, chennai with full particulars and he has failed to respond.
Mr. Karunanidhi who is dealing with pension section at pondicherry has informed that there is Rs. 32, 000/- approximately excess payment and he has advised Chennai office to deduct the excess payment and pay the remaining.
But the office at Chennai has not taken any heed till now, even though 8 months have lapsed.
I request you to kindly make the payment immediately.
Further I am to inform that I have shifted permanently from Pondicherry to Hyderabad. My mailing address is
Mohamed Yakub Hussain

The Asst. General Manager
(CPPC)
Chandani Chowk –Branch
New Delhi

Refer my letter dated 12 Nov 2009.

I am drawing the defence pension from State Bank of India, Main Branch Aligarh vide A/C No. 10975875583 and CDA PPO NO. 09/97/B/S/2184/2001 dated 23/7/2001.

I was award 30% disability in addition to service pension vide PPO No 09/97//B/D/597/2003 dated 14 Nov 2003. (Rupees 465.00 per month)

I contact to my branch Manager but he did not adjust my disability pension from 01 Aug 2001 to till date and he say connect to your office.

Kindly adjust my disability pension from 01/08/2001 to till to date, as per Govt. orders.

Your’s faithfully

(Nandan Kumar Singh Rajput)
Rank L/S RC I
No. 165866 –W

The Asst. General Manager
(CPPC)
Chandani Chowk –Branch

APPLICATION FOR ADJUSTMENT OF DISABILITY PENSION

Refer my letter dated 12 Nov 2009.

Your’s faithfully

(Nandan Kumar Singh Rajput)
Rank L/S RC I
No. 165866 –W

The A.Genral Manager,
New Delhi

Subject: non receiving of 60%Pension Arears of Rajbiri devi P.P.O No. 232839200058

I would like to inform you that I Rajbiri devi do not recived 60% Pensoin arears.
when latest order issu sep 2009 by minisrty of finance (CPAO) .My pension all the necessary documents send to you by Sbi barnch siyana, bulandshahr cd:4536, with Ragistry no.4884, despatch dt-19.12.09 But till now I have not received pension arears.

Note: Three times complands physicaly submit to Your's staff Mr.Jain but hirasment & bed behavour for me by Mr. Jain.

Kindly look in this matter and released arear payment in my A/c.

Thanks & Regards