State Bank of India - Not allowing me to apply for a cheque book

Beerendra Kumar on Nov 14, 2011
I have been trying since last week, but unable to raise a new cheque book request online, rather its saying Cheque book is not available for this account.

please look into thisa and revert me on 09716169942

My SBI Ac no : 00000030924787415
Name Beerendra Kumar Sahoo

Comments

alapatik State Bank of India  - India

I have been using my SBI account for the past 3 years without cheque book facility. Now, I would like to apply for the cheque book. When I applied for a cheque book the did not say anything and accepted my request and after 10 day I went to bank and said them that I had not received the cheque book. They said I had a over draft issue earlier and I need to pay the intrest for that over draft amount and told me to come after 3 days. After 3 days I went there and enquired about it. They said there was no issue system would automatically deduct intrest if there was any overdraft. I said OK and applied for the cheque book. This time they were saying I had over draft issue earlier, so I can not apply for a cheque forever. This rule is no where mentioned in the pass book or website. Even they did not know about this rule otherwise they would tell me about this in my first visit. But I searched in the internet banking site, it is mentioned that we can apply for cheque book even for a overdraft account. Bank Asst. manager also did not respond well. He did not care about my request/complaint. Could you please look into this.

Thanks and regards,
Kalyan.
Vijay Kumar Chaurasiya State Bank of India  - India

R/Sir
with due respect my Saving account no. is 010597747026 in Sbi, Collectorate branch, i am applying in Cheque book befor one month of this bank but Bank manager was not issue me cheque book why ? may i contect to daily one time of this bank after applying cheque book application, but not interested of the bank manager.
sir please give me cheque book any how. and neccesary action of this manager.
thanking you

Vijay kumar chourasia
Marimai Road, Talapara, Near Gundi karkhana,
Bilaspur (C.G.) 495001
mob : 9300825401
manish kumar sharma State Bank of India  - India

please send me a form so i can apply for cheque book for my account please do work on this request as fast as possible an also tell me about the sbi demit a/c please tell me as fast as possible
GAGAN State Bank of India  - India

i have sbi bearear chque book. i loss a chque book with signature but i write pay self but another person take the five lacks rupees i know than it is write or wrong
BALRAM MANDAL State Bank of India  - India

mere pass ek sbi ka berear cheque book hai. kuch din phle mera cheque signature kiya huwa gire gaya dusre hi din five lacks rupees other person nikal liya. lekin maine cheque per pay mai self likha thaa. manager ka kahna hai ki bearear cheque thaa isliye maine other person ko five lacks rupees de diya. mai jana chahta hu ki rule kiya hai signature kiya huwa cheque book agar kisi ko mil jata hai to bank bina jane kisi ko itna heavy amount (500000/-) de sakta hai pls iska rule kiya hai.
smiyappan State Bank of India  - India

HI,

This Iyappan from Dindigul(Tamil Nadu).My account no is 10832810834.I have been using my SBI account for the past 6 years without cheque book and online Banking facility. Now, I would like to apply for the cheque book and online Bank facility. can you please any one suggest me How to apply for the cheque book and online Bank in State Bank of India.

Thanks.
jagdish solanki State Bank of India  - India

The
Manager
State Bank of India
Falna (rajsathan )

Respected Sir,
I want to take cheque book. My account No- 030782633031 kindly give me new cheque book.

Thanks & Regards

JAGDISH KUMAR SOLANKI
N Apr 11, 2012 by
Sharma007

I had dropped my cheque on 9th April 2012 at Mahipalpur Branch, and still cash does not transfer in to my account .
Please do something .My Account no. is 65105354947, Branch is Mandi Adampur, Hisar Haryana .

Thanks & Regard