State Bank of India - REQUEST FOR TRANSFER MY SAVING DSP BANK ACCOUNT

HAV/NA
SBS KUSHWAH

SBI THOBAL BRANCH

Sub:REQUEST FOR TRANSFER MY SAVING DSP BANK ACCOUNT

With due respect I have humble submission lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration & favourable action please.
my saving DSP bank account no. is 30688379332 which is of your bank.
now, i am posting out MH GWALIOR, which is bank code no 4661 please transfer my bank account to SBI MORAR GWALIOR.
i have already given three applications to your bank for transferring my account, to SBI MORAR GWALIOR, but there is no response from your side.

06/03/2011 your faithfully
HAV SBS Kushwah

Comments

N Mar 8, 2011 by
harvijaysingh

SBI

Pensioner

No 15461908m
ex Hav
Harvijay singh bhadouria

SBI BHIND BRANCH

Sub:REQUEST FOR CONVERT MY SAVING IN DSP BANK ACCOUNT

my saving bank account no. is 10959870800 which is of your bank.
now, i am pension out, please convert my bank account to DSP Account.
i have already given three applications to your bank for converting my account, and I did fax main head branch Bhopal, but there is no response from your side.

08/03/2011 your faithfully
HARVIJAY SINGH BHADOURIA
Read comments Banks Add a comment
More SBI complaints
N Apr 21, 2011 by

Sub:REQUEST FOR CONVERT MY SAVING IN DSP BANK ACCOUNT

my saving salary bank account no. is 30052696682 which is of your (SBI Karungal code-02222) bank.

N May 31, 2011 by
H.K.SHARMA

TO
THE BRANCH MANAGER
SBI, DEVLALI
DISTT. NASIK(MH)

SUBJECT: REQUEST TO TRANSFER MY DSP A/CNO 30125450434 FROM DEVLALI TO INDRI(KARNAL) BRANCH.

Respected sir,
Myself HAV Hemant kumar sharma have a DSR A/c 30125450434 in devlali branch but now I am serving another city i want to change my A/C to my home branch INDRI(KARNAL) when i was move from Devlali bank employee
suggest me that you can change your a/c from next station .however next sbi employee said to me that you should be changed from Devlali branch. please solve my problem and change my A/C from Devlali to Indri( Karnal).
Thankyou in anticipating

Collector Office Compound
Dr Ambedker Road
Pune (Maharashtra)

Respected Sir,

I have a DSP account A/C No 20040169153 on your bank since Oct 2009. I was transferred to 9 Field Ordnance Depot, Himachal Pradesh i.e my new duty station. During my service every two/three years I will be transferred from one place to another place. During my transfer time I am facing more problems to operate my bank transitions.

Hence, I would like to transfer my DSP Account to my home station i.e Visakhapatnam. You are requested to transfer my DSP Account to State Bank of India, AU Engineering College Campus Branch, Branch Code No 3170, Visakhapatnam PIN 530 003.

D Oct 4, 2011 by
Tara Prasad

Hi Dear Soldier Brothers,

I would like to intimate to you all that this website is not going to solv your problems since SBI is a Govt Organisation.

consumercomplinats website works for Private Companies.

Go to your Branch Manager or Call to Customer Care of State Bank of India

call by BSNL Number to 1800 112211 (free), 1800 425 3800 or contact to Branch Manager. Please.
N Mar 9, 2012 by

Kanchrapara
24 pragnas North
(West Bengal)

Respected Sir,

I have a DSP account A/C No 20035308051on your bank since Oct 2009. I was transferred to Arty Centre Nasik, Maharashtra i.e my new duty station. During my service every two/three years I will be transferred from one place to another place. During my transfer time I am facing more problems to operate my bank transitions.

Hence, I would like to transfer my DSP Account to my home station i.e Amila. You are requested to transfer my DSP Account to State Bank of India, Amila, Dist-Mau, State uttar Pradesh.

Hav Pravin Kumar Rai

HAV/NA
SBS KUSHWAH

SBI THOBAL BRANCH

Sub:REQUEST FOR TRANSFER MY SAVING DSP BANK ACCOUNT

my saving DSP bank account no. is 30688379332 which is of your bank.

06/03/2011 your faithfully
HAV SBS Kushwah

Read comments

Banks

More SBI, Madhya Pradesh complaints

SBI - Non providing the no dues certificate

SBI - anbout print

SBI - SBI PROBATIONERY OFFICER ONLINE APPLICATION NOT WORKING

SBI - MY NAME HAS BEEN PUT UP IN CIBIL EVEN AFTER PAYING THE FULL AMOUNT AS PER THE SETTLEMENT LETTER

SBI - application down loading

SBI - sbi clerical post submission error

SBI - Non avaialbility of reprint forms even aftr 15th of june as menioned.

SBI - printed copy of the application

SBI - clerical Exam 250 Reprint Admit Card

SBI - error due to entering application

Comments

Mar 8, 2011 by

harvijaysingh

SBI

Pensioner

No 15461908m
ex Hav
Harvijay singh bhadouria

SBI BHIND BRANCH

Sub:REQUEST FOR CONVERT MY SAVING IN DSP BANK ACCOUNT

my saving bank account no. is 10959870800 which is of your bank.

08/03/2011 your faithfully
HARVIJAY SINGH BHADOURIA
Read comments Banks Add a comment
More SBI complaints

Apr 21, 2011 by

Sub:REQUEST FOR CONVERT MY SAVING IN DSP BANK ACCOUNT

my saving bank account no. is 30052696682 which is of your bank.

Apr 21, 2011 by

Pune (Maharashtra)

Oct 4, 2011 by

Tara Prasad

Hi Dear Soldier Brothers,

consumercomplinats website works for Private Companies.

Go to your Branch Manager or Call to Customer Care of State Bank of India

Kanchrapara
24 pragnas North
(West Bengal)

Respected Sir,

Hence, I would like to transfer my DSP Account to my home station i.e Amila code No -12996. You are requested to transfer my DSP Account to State Bank of India, Amila, code No-12996 Dist-Mau, State uttar Pradesh.

Hav Pravin Kumar Rai
N Aug 5, 2012 by
Mahender Tripathi.

No 14844658X
Sepoy/MT
Mahendra Tripathi

SBI KUPWARA BRANCH

Sub:REQUEST FOR TRANSFER MY SAVING DSP BANK ACCOUNT

my saving DSP bank account no. is 20037148695 which is of your bank.
now, i am posting out Gwalior madhya pradesh, which is bank code no 4661 please transfer my bank account to SBI MORAR GWALIOR.

05/08/2012 your faithfully
Sepoy MAHENDRA TRIPATHI

DURGESH KUMAR 136

No 6949666K
SEP
DURGESH KUMAR

SBI KUPWARA BRANCH

Sub:REQUEST FOR TRANSFER MY SAVING DSP BANK ACCOUNT

my saving DSP bank account no. is 20068008843 which is of your bank.
now, i am posting out gorakhpur, which is bank code no 12993 please transfer my bank account to SBI BHATHAT.

sir i will greatfull for this act of kindness.

26/10/2012

your faithfully
DURGESH KUMAR
DURGESH KUMAR 136

kk senthil

This massage for kind attention of The Bank Manager, State Bank of India, Branch Code No 00196, AT Road, Tinsukia - City and District, Assam PIN - 786125

I have been maintaining a single saving DSP account (A/c No 20057445435) in your branch since last two/three years. Now I am permanently transfer to Rajasthan in the month of Jun 2012. In view of the above, I wish to transfer the single saving Account No (20057445435) to my native place. The address of the bank which my DSP account required to be transfer as under :-

Bank Code No - 0835
No 1 Salai Road, Dindigul
District - Dindigul
State - Tamil Nadu
I will be very grateful to you for your kind favour.
Yours faithfully,

NEAR COMMAND HOSPITAL
WANWARI PUNE-411040

SBI EAST STREET BRANCH 006831

Sub:REQUEST FOR CONVERT MY SAVING IN DSP ACCOUNT

With due respect I have humble submission lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration & favorable action please.
my saving salary bank account no. is 11751780710 which is of your (SBI east street code-006831) bank.
please convert my bank account to DSP Account.

sir i will remain great full for this act of kindness.

11/11/2011 your faithfully