State Bank of India - Not yet received my new Card

sudhir jamuar on May 27, 2012

My self Sudhir, was holding a SBI card (4317 5752 0450 0756) , has been expired in Apr'2012. I am seeking for a new card in Mar'12 and repeatatively 2-3 times in further months but after so many follow ups I didn't get any revert from the bank or any Credit card authority. kindly look into the matter and try to resolve it ASAP as i am facing some issues without my card.

Pl. note my DOB for your Reference: 2nd Mar'1961.

Sudhir
9608004700/0612-2250017
sudhirj@tii.murugappa.com

Comments

sree vivek Credit Card  - India

not yet received my credit card - Credit Card

my reff no is 205196. i have registered for a card before 4 months and i have not yet received my card kindly help me
ramakrishna k Credit Card  - India

not yet received - Credit Card

my Axis Bank credit card has been approved and the delivery man came to my home for delivery, since i am not there it has been return back to office. but i dont know how to get it back. i am trying the customer care no. for long time and there is no body responding, especially the phone banking officers.

contact no. 09444448608
place : chennai.
preetidubey State Bank of India  - India

i-card not yet received - SBI

Respected Sir,
I have not yet received my i-card...and i have my exams on coming 6th july...please reply me as soon as possible.
your faith fully,
Preeti Dubey
sachin s tamaskar State Bank of India  - India

your faith fully,
sachin tamaskar
Aziz.A.Plumber Credit Card  - India

Yet not received my credit card - Credit Card

This is to inform u that ur bank has approved my application with ref no 131167 for my credit card.But till today i havent recevied my card through EXPERSSIT.
Pls do the needfull as early as possible.

sagarsen chowdhury Credit Card  - India

non receive of new credit card - Credit Card

To
The Manager
HDFC Bank Cards Division
Chennai-600 002

Regarding: Non receiving of new credit card

Respected Sir,
This is to inform that myself Sagarsen Chowdhury of Golap Bhaban, F-5, 1st floor, Bose Nagar, Gate No-1, Madhyamgram, Kolkata-700 129, my credit card no 4346781002219020, but you are sending a new credit card (i.e. increase of credit limit) to my mailing address through EXT IT courier(AWB # H8058212713 DT-15.10.2008) but due to absence of me(for serious condition of my wife) I am unable to receive the courier. So if you send the same to my office address(i.e. River Bank Developers Pvt. Ltd., Calcutta Riverside, Tombata Avenue, Batanagar, Kolkata-700140, Ph-033 24905491, extn.172, Mob-09830859454) that is better for me and I can receive that easily other wise it will be return. But my other correspondence should be previous address.

Therefore I am requesting you to take the immediately action against the above matter so that I can receive the New
Credit Card and enjoy myself.

Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully,

Sagarsen Chowdhury
naveen Kumar Credit Card  - India

not recived my new credit - Credit Card

i ma not recived my new credit ard..Please give me a feeed back as early as possible.

My App. No. 35160000457

Thanks & Regards
Naveen Kumar
SHUBHASHIS BANERJEE State Bank of India  - India

Not yet delivered - SBI Credit Card

My SBI Credit Card with airway bill no SB09213020357 despatched on 02/08/2009 has not yet been delivered. I myself personally was not at home when the courier guy came to deliver the parcel.My Uncle attended the call and was asked to bring some ID.He went inside the house to get some ID proof and when he came back right afterwards the courier fellow had ran off.So much for service at your doorstep.
Please arrange for early delivery of the same.
arun b. kanse Credit Card  - India

I HAVE APPLYED CREDIT CARD IN 2007 BUT TILL TODAY NOT YET RECEIVED ANY CREDIT CARD FROM YOU, AND FOUR KIND INFORMATION I DID NOT APPLYFOR ANY POLICY OR MEDICLAIM FROM YOUR SIDE. BUT YOU ARE SENDING OUTSTANDING AMTS. BILLS TO ME.

I AM REQUESTING YOU TO CLOSE AND CANCLE THIS CREDIT CARD A/C. (WHICH NOT YET RECEVED TO ME.) ALSO STATING THAT DUES YOU ARE SENDING TO ME THAT NOT USED BY ME OR I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT. I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY CANCLE THE MATTER OR CLOSE CREDIT CARD A/C WHICH I DON'T KNOW. AND STATE THAT I DON'T WANT ANY CREDIT CARD.

PLS DO THE NEEDFUL AND OBLIEGES
yogesh randeria State Bank of India  - India

not received my card - SBI Credit Card

i had applied for a silver credit card
all the process is completed..
including verification
even the courier...company called to inform me
about my address...last week..
since then there is no news ...

i am afraid that this card could be misused by someone else...
so it is requested to plz do the needful .

my details are as under

OPP CCG RLY STATION
MUMBAI

MY CELL NO. IS 9969403801
Vimlesh Chauhan Credit Card  - India

It has been more than 25 days. I have not recieved my new credit card. Please give me the feedback on same ASAP.

My App. No. 1225360000263

Thanks & Regards
Vimlesh Chauhan
surosh State Bank of India  - Maharashtra, India

Not yet received the card - SBI Credit Card

I had recieved the call form your representative about the SBI card. I also supplied him the documents for the same. but i had been 3 months and tha card is not deliverd else no other communication is done in this regard. kindly responsd to this at the earliest.
N May 10, 2011 by
harnish.chandok State Bank of India  - Madhya Pradesh, India

parcel not delivered - SBI

Dear Sir/madam
My Docket Number ek230312991in Is Not Recieved Yet ....kindly doo the needful asap......

Name harnish singh

JayKumard State Bank of India  - Bangalore , Bangalore, Karnataka, India

Not yet received the card - SBI Credit Card

Sir
I had received a call on 18 of October regarding the sbi railway credit card
So I had applied for the card on the same day by giving the valid details for it
But I had not received the card so I request u to give me the card or give back my details provided by me
N May 30, 2012 by

Hi Sudhir,

We are sorry to hear about your experience.
We will get in touch with you soon to address your concern.

Sincerely
N Jun 4, 2012 by

Hi Sudhir,

We are trying to get in touch with you but unfortunately we have not been able to do so.Request you to please share a suitable time to call or else call our helpline number for any kind of assistance.

Sincerely