State Bank of India - Speed Post No. of ATM Card

rtnjt@rediffmail.com on Oct 8, 2012
Hello Sir,

[Updated by sonu 5312 Feb 19, 2015]

Hello Sir, My SBI ATM card is not yet received. I have filed a complaint to concern SBI Branch and District Post Office, but they asked me to produce my Speed Post No., so that they might be able to track down the ATM card. Wonder ! How should I know the Speed Post Number from an unknown/unfamiliar sender ? After all, I still don't know which farm or company is responsible for the dispatchment of SBI ATM card. Need help.

Comments

N Dec 27, 2014 by
anisha lakhani

This SBI people and Indian post people, just want to trouble people, they enjoy when people suffer, same thing they ask me for my ATM card, when, I shouted on them they said please apply again but still i dint receive .
Just hate you all. stupid people
N Jan 7, 2015 by
sanju negi

Hello Sir,
My SBI ATM card was dispatched on date 15-nov-2014 by
Speed Post, Speed Post reference number –
EX116448823IN but it was not delivered till date 5-jan-2015 to my address. please kindly inform my contact no 9459748304