State Bank of Patiala - about no ATM delivery

State Bank of patiala Complaints - about no ATM dilvery
Review all State Bank of patiala complaints
State Bank of patiala

about no ATM dilvery
I am an account Holder of state bank of patiala my account no is 55061675431.I have open my account on date 27/08/03, But ATM not send by bank till date. Requsted to bank many times but ATM not deliver at my address.

Comments

I am an account Holder of state bank of patiala my account no is 65036713858.I have open my account on date 28/05/2008, I also received my ATM card passward but NOT ATM card . i tried to call many times to manager of the branch but no one listened i feel distrub .

i request you to kindly look into the matter ...

i have account no 55018954529 state bank of patiala (daresi road)ludhiana.sir i have applied for my atm card 15 days back but i havent recieved my card yet bank employes dosnt tell the current status .so pls sent me my atm card soon .as i need it urgently.
thanking you

I have holding a Saving Account ( No.65020575494) with State bank of patiala, Darya ganj Branch, new Delhi.I have not received our ATM card . I have two times applied for ATM Card but still i have not received any card .Pl. issue me my ATM Card As soon as Possible.
thanks
Mohd.Shadab Alam

I have holding a saving account with state bank of patiala, model basti new delhi, My ATM card has been spoiled, so please tell me whats the procedure of issung new ATM card without moveing the branch, because i am in sevice so i don;t have a time for visit the branch.

dear sir,
Mera naam Rahul anand hai. Maine state bank of patiala bari path patna (bihar) 800004 se 6 march ko naya a/c 6502223604 khulwaya hai. Magar abhi tak mera ATM card nahi aaya.
aur aaj 25 din ho chuke hai.humne post office bhi jakar pata kiya hai magar waha koi bhi mere address ka speedpost nahi aaya hai.please sir jald se jald mera ATM card issue kar diya jaaye.

thankyou
************

i am an account holder of state bank of patiala.my account no is 65037518347. My account is in patna bari path branch. currently i am living in badarpur border new delhi. sir on 4th of july 2009 i have
tried to take out money from icici atm machine (near badarpur border) inside the petrol pump. before transaction i have checked my saving account balance was Rs 1839/- but after trying Rs 1500/- for
withdrawal some problem arises and server or network goes down and then in the receipt trnsaction decline comes. after that when i check it was only Rs 339/- only. i have the slip of that transaction also.
ATM id is S1CW5341.

I request youto kindly look into this matter.
sumit bidasaria.

I am an account Holder of state bank of patiala my account no is 65076434108.I have open my account on the mounth of November2009, I also received my ATM card passward but NOT ATM card . i tried to call many times to manager of the branch but They Said Its Very Long Process..

Ramzan

I am an account Holder of state bank of patiala my account no is 65076433386.I have open my account on month of November 2009, I also received my ATM card passward but NOT ATM card . i tried to call many times to manager of the branch but they said its very long process..

Shiwang Tandel

I am an account Holder of state bank of patiala my account no is 650 7643 3909.I have open my account on monthof November 2009, I also received my ATM card passward but NOT ATM card . i tried to call many times to manager of the branch but no one listened i feel distrub .

Mayur Patel

I have Saving Bank account No55104737062 with your Railway Road, Main branch Hisar. I had been enjoying ATM card facilty. But in March 2009, I deposited my ATM card with your main brqanch Hisar. But to my surpirse that, the branch is still debiting my account for ATM card charges annually, which illegal and I request you to recverse the charges of Rs 50/- debited to my above account on 28, 2, 2010. immediately.

State Bank of Patiala - about no ATM delivery