State Bank Of Travancore - ATM card

sufair on Jul 31, 2013
I was took an account from SBT five and half months before ( state bank of travancore-kerala, kannur, main Branch) at that time i gave my passbook. But still now i didn't get the ATM card.They are lagging about this case.
.In my case i make an enquery to SBT kannur main branch.They told that "they don't no nothing about my atm card.so we are helpless, and you just wait for that.This is the responce from SBT.

So what i do sir.People's are loosing their confidence from this type of facility's.I hope that you take a sudden action when recive my complaint.

your's sincerely
NAME: SUFAIR KN
MOB: 9633581288
ACCOUNT NO: 67211997575

Comments

Tintu D Kalariparmpil State Bank Of Travancore  - India

zero balance deposit from other branches - State Bank of Travancore

now as per the new policy sbt zero balance account holders cannot deposit their fund in other sbt branches. this is blocking the existing facility. and also it is a violation of banking sector reforms act and it is also limiting the scope of core banking among rural people
N Jan 25, 2011 by
natarajansabu State Bank Of Travancore  - Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India

find out the time of atm withdrawals - State Bank of Travancore

i am having acount with sbt. A/c 57023244790. I doubt the misuse of my atm crad.
Is it possible to find out the exact date & time of atm cash withdrals of from chempakamangalam atm during jan 1- 18.

Natarajan sabu