STC Services - unsubscribe the bullshit 802601 service for bullshit ringtones

safi1245 on Apr 22, 2011
Stop this 802601 service, please STC customers dont get trapped by this 802601 service for ringtones.....chicken ringtones.....etc....this will empty your mobile balance.......This service takes unfair advantage..... Please remove this service from my mobile 0531610035...

Comments

A Jul 2, 2011 by
curlycute

did you get it removed from your mobile because i am going through the same problem now. Please if you can help me, tell how to stop it?
N Sep 9, 2011 by
DancruZ

I been temporary stop to used STC (AL-JAWAL) Services becaused of many deduction I experienced, there were 3 Riyals weekly and 12 Riyals monthly, I'd tried to find solution so that this deduction will stop but I'm failed. There are messages send to me by this service provider and I followed the instruction but this unreasonable deduction happened again and again. Now tell me and help me how I can rid of it. I LIKE VERY MUCH STC.
A May 18, 2012 by