Style Spa - Wrong selling

Ashish Aggarwal
I purchased a bed from Style Spa, Vashi and I was told repeatedly that the length of the bed is not more than200cm (Even after calling home from the store to check whether there would be sufficient space, the sales person kept on assuring me that the length of the bed is 200cm). I was also told that since the required model is not available in the showroom, they are unable to show me the bed (showed me a smaller bed of the same design). After the bed got delivered at my house, I was shocked to find out that the actual length of the bed was 228cm almost 15% more than what I was told. Since the size of my room is only 240cm, this left me with very little space to move around. After complaining to the showroom, I was told by the sales person that by mistake he told me that the length of the bed is 200cm and not 228cm. After telling him to rectify this mistake, he told me that this is not possible and if we want to complain, we can do that as nothing will happen. The attitude of the sales person was shocking to say the least. If this is the way a company of Birla group treats the customers, I would be the last one to trust the company again.

Comments

I PURCHED SOFA FROM STYLESPA SHOWROOM FROM SURAT ( GUJRAT ) 19 MONTHS BACK, IT WAS DELIVERED WITH DIFFIRENT COLOUR, AT DELEVERY TIME I SHOWED THEM, I COMPLAINT PLENTY OF TIME ON & OFF LINE BUT DID NOT RESPONCE FROM NO BODY, PLEASE DO NEEDFUII. THANKING YOU.
Mani

I totally agree with the complaints against style spa furniture as I have faced the same situation.The quality of style spa furniture is below average and very poor. The finishing is so very rough and sub standard with dots and scratches and marks on the wood.The furniture has rough edges...and when the local stores come and put polish on that it leaves rough patches on the furniture... any roadside furniture will seem better in front of syle spa...the company's website is misleading and disgustingly fraud...they have no contact phone numbers and no one gets back to you even if you fill your feedback form...you feel cheated after spending so much money BEWARE OF STYLE SPA FURNITURE!!

Style Spa - Wrong selling